New promo - After the fight!

soapbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
So I caught the new promo just before the show started today, and man! is it intense! I hope someone posts a video of it.
Something has happened, Imran is drinking today and ranting to his Mamu saying something about "hungama khada kar diya..." He is very angry and upset.
Mariam is scolding Najma most sternly and telling her that the window facing the front will be closed from now on. She closes the window.
The voice over says somehting like 'Do the closed windows also mean that the hearts are also closed?'

I think this refers to one of the spoilers on Telly Buzz. Imran has tried to meet Mariam to tell her about Najma's potential and Mariam, thanks to Shabnam's gossip has misunderstood and accused Imran of chasing her. And there has been a huge showdown and this is the result, I feel.

Looking forward to how they resolve it. Poor Najma!
Bubble

Edited to add

Imran says "Pagal hai donon, mental hai... hum aainda se us taraf bhi nahin dekhenge!"
Mariam says to Najma, "Bas karo yeh naye padosi ka alaap! Kya lagte hain woh hamare?"
And she shuts the window.

Edited by soapbubble - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing!
Glad that the story is starting to progress.
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oooh looks like things are going to get worse before they start getting better! This is going to push back Imran and Najma's hesitatingly building relationship a few steps as well...so it will be interesting to see how things resolve this time around!

I definitely think Najma is going to play the role of a catalyst here because I don't seem Imran trying to approach them again after what happened!
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yeah me too watched the promo...thats amazing..but m a bit scared for that...as he was yelling at his mamu...pagal hain ye dono...lol...i js wanna see both of them getting closer not apart...:(
soapbubble thumbnail

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

thanks for sharing!

Glad that the story is starting to progress.

Yes, it is! The characters have been beautifully established and now they're slowing building up.
Bubble
Edited by soapbubble - 9 years ago
soapbubble thumbnail

Originally posted by: Allbut1

Oooh looks like things are going to get worse before they start getting better! This is going to push back Imran and Najma's hesitatingly building relationship a few steps as well...so it will be interesting to see how things resolve this time around!

I definitely think Najma is going to play the role of a catalyst here because I don't seem Imran trying to approach them again after what happened!

Definitely getting worse before they get better!!

It may not damage Imran and Najma so much because she's sports-mad and he feels so strongly that he can mentor her that they have a common ground. But he will be very angry, surely.
It will certainly be Najma who brings things around. For one, that spoiler about her being hit on the head and Imran taking care of her - I don't see Mariam ignoring that. She will want to thank him, apologise... let's see how it goes - these leaks have left me confused as to the sequence.
Bubble

soapbubble thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabbaR_SheR

yeah me too watched the promo...thats amazing..but m a bit scared for that...as he was yelling at his mamu...pagal hain ye dono...lol...i js wanna see both of them getting closer not apart...:(

Yep, I was scared too! Like how we feel when we suddenly hear raised voices in the house. 😕

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soapbubble

Yep, I was scared too! Like how we feel when we suddenly hear raised voices in the house. 😕

😭actually m scard about that how will they react..i mean how will mariyam react when she'll find imran chasing her...as she is gonna misunderstand him..n thn how will he react to her action😭m scared abt that😭