Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Dev very nice post!!

Will give my detailed thoughts later have to get my daughter of to school!!

&@Jes !! Lets see abt later later what LO will do, for now focus being with the thought & understanding that the storyline will carry certain elements which deals with strength, understanding determination change of look towards passion admiration with the two characters Vikarm & Shobha in picture.
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
beautiful views every one...my expectation from the show is apu and his amazing ability to connect directly with viewers, I haven't watched films much specially any film produced after I was bornπŸ˜† I love black and white era despite being born in wrong era...hence no clue how good a actor sonali is but I do know harsh and apu r exceptional.
Sonali's chemistry with apu is intriguing and exciting.
Also I feel I am giving a first try to ekta show just for apu,so hope not to be disappointed in that respect.
another thing that I don't like.is the title song..one should never ruin original songs who r almost impossible to copy Lata in 1960 was a exceptional singer with such sweet voice,hence this new tempo and old lyrics and new voice that lacks depth bothers me...but otherwise visuals r simply perfecto...and promos have a warmth of more temperate climate than a Indian climate...hence appeals to me.Even though I am total desi in every other aspect
Edited by sami01 - 10 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This is what I can summarize for the understanding I can gather!

I have done a lot of detailed summary in the AT for apurva in those pages so keep in mind exceptions from show I will quote it this way.

The show has layers and the charcaters have dynamics & society will have to either approve or dissaprove a relationship on the basis of who is the person who understand each other when they r in tough tines or who are together lawfully yet have to apart due to ones misdeeds or one has put a foot down & make their own destiny this is the Ajeeb Dastaan Hai ye!

Emotions are very important part of ones life they make one understand the need of the individuals hold on life & how and where it will lead. As we mature the understanding of it deepens or may fade away which is impossible coz something has to shake you & it will & does to show that here also Shobha may guide Vikram to understand that & but will it change his nazariya and be influenced by her and will that lead to him drawn towards her OR Shobha will spread happiness & MAY be her shattered life will build back how she left it & seeing the brighter side of life.

Loads can be debated & discussed yet the opening scene episode will only bring light to various elements & situations this show carries & whats on the plate for viewers.
Edited by shanti05 - 10 years ago
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I'm definitely super excited for the first episode tomorrow!

The promos look great, the concept is incredibly refreshing (and new...something that most shows claim to be, but take all but 10 episodes to fall back on the same old cliches), and it has Apurva & Sonali in the leads who look super cute together and are a bundle of talent!

And the best part is that it's a finite series, which means I don't have to live in the constant of fear of Ekta ruining another show due to incessant lagging and unnecessary tracks/characters!

*this GIF is a perfect representation of my love hate relationship with Ekta's shows*

So yeah, expectations are high with this one, and I hope they come through tomorrow!

Edited by Allbut1 - 10 years ago
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Super post Dev.πŸ˜‰

Im Very Excited for the Show as Both My Fav Apurva and Sonali is there as leads.😳
NandzLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Fantastic post Dev πŸ‘ Agree with U πŸ‘πŸΌ I am just excited Loved the promos & the new version of "Ajeeb dastaan hai ye "

Edited by NandzLuv - 10 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Gitanjali-

Thanks for this post Dev

I am so exited for this show

First off all I am exited because it's an Apoorva show. His show Jassi used to be very special and he was my first real crush on a TV actor. Though I have passed the crush age now but the memory remains. I respect him immensely as an actor

Second reason is the concept so I have huge expectations from it. The shows I have watched recently stated on a boom and then fizzled out. I hope that doesn't happen with this show. I expect it to stay on track

Though as the tile is Ajeeb Dastan and it's a bold concept we may see many strange things but I am ready for it as long as the story is on track

The show is an adaptation of the good wife so another expectation is that show matches that standard

But most important my expectation is to be entertained and I hope to enjoy a mature love story and couple chemistry

My pleasure Nandz.
So as me! or should I say, so as US!

I have to agree, Apurva in those days with Mona singh became popular for their chemistry and their story, as JJKN was actually a unique show. I have seen JJKN a lot, from starting to till its end. I had crush on Mona and loved their jodi Mona-Apurva as Jassi-Armaan.

Expectations become huge when the subject is strong, while its a Ekta show, hope to see it passes on our marks.

Strange things as in? The title seems odd to me, I mean why Love need to be Ajeeb?
oh, I did not know that this is not a original show, a adaptation. Hopefully, it creates good story.

Yeah, Love here should be described in a unique way.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

Yah..Hum Sath Sath Hai is my most fave movie of 90's(sorry if time is wrongπŸ˜•πŸ˜†)..it's just so pleasant to watch that movie anytime! after this KKKG is such an amazing family movie for me!😳 Yup,there she looked so gorgeous..i still cherish her look and part in 'Maaiyaa Yashoda' song!😳

Yah as she wil be a working woman,so maybe she won't continue ..πŸ€” and Apu is a gem!❀️ Not even one role I can say he hasn't done justice to it!❀️ Even,in Bidaai i loved him like hell with the heart melting name Anmol,instead of being a HUGE RagVir fan! 😳

Hum Saath Saath Hain released in 1999. It is one of my all time favourite movie and I can watch it anytime! I agree. KKKG is also in the list. I watch HSSH and cry eveytime. These days such movies are not made sadly and I loved Sonali's role of Dr.Preeti in the film, such a pleasant character. Agree. She was sizzling with Salman.

Hopefully, she wears those sarees sometimes. We will tweet her for it.πŸ˜† I agree about Apurva, he came in Bidaai and saved the show from sinking! I loved his role.
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Hum Saath Saath Hain released in 1999. It is one of my all time favourite movie and I can watch it anytime! I agree. KKKG is also in the list. I watch HSSH and cry eveytime. These days such movies are not made sadly and I loved Sonali's role of Dr.Preeti in the film, such a pleasant character. Agree. She was sizzling with Salman.

Hopefully, she wears those sarees sometimes. We will tweet her for it.πŸ˜† I agree about Apurva, he came in Bidaai and saved the show from sinking! I loved his role.

HSSH ..❀️ Yup agreed,love the movie and i too miss such movies! I mostly loved Mohnish and Tabu in the movie..also loved Sonali,Salman and others! and Yup Apurva saved Bidaai..😳

Hope here we get some amazing memories to cherish!