First Episode is launching on 7th October! Expectations and Thoughts

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone😊
I was waiting from so many days for this show to air but as we all know its a Ekta / Balaji Show so it must be having some precautions as she is very spiritual for all her new projects. Hence, not much to a surprise, Ajeeb Dastan Hai Yeh is starting on Tuesday 7th October 2014 instead of Monday. Ekta followed this trend in some of her shows. Let us just hope that this show reaches heights as we all have huge expectations from it.

1. Title of the show - Ajeeb Dastan Hai Yeh - The title of the show expresses that the story is based on something which is not normal, not easily acceptable and observed, hence do you think this title suits the show? It is based on a much shown Extra Marital Affair which is not a new subject on India Television, but here the subject is presented in a different way. Hopefully, they show that in unique way. Coming to title, do you think it is apt for a Extra Marital affair? why it should be 'Ajeeb' ? Love is not odd so why they used 'Ajeeb'.

2. Actors of the show - Sonali Bendre and Apurva Agnihotri, both have worked in Bollywood films, are versatile actors. Sonali is playing a lady who has two kids and she is in search for a job as her husband is in jail. Sonali's character meets Apurva in the show. It will be interesting to see how will these two talk and behave with each other. Sonali's character is of a matured lady, positive while Apurva is playing a angry man's character. Apurva's character has the past as well.
Harsh Chhaaya is playing the role of Sonali's husband in this show and he as well is a veteran actor.

3. Finite Series Idea: As revealed by articles and Interviews, It will run for only 120 Episodes and is a finite series show. May be Sonali wanted to do a tele show with good story and actors hence she chose a finite series show, which is actually good because the content will be good for sure. We all know that in long term shows, the content is not good and hence, lets hope for its finite series only.

4. Let us make forum active - I saw lack of posts in forum. Let us all come together and discuss the show in this forum. Hope to meet new and old, all kind of friends here and hopefully, we all will gel along easily with each other.😊

cheers,
Dev.

Edited by *Dev.* - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Dev!.. πŸ˜ƒ
Yup agreed with all the points! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Well,i must say Sonali looks so gorgeous in Sari look,she has such a homely look! 😳 I would have loved if she continued the same..but again I get the point why she isn't..and Apurva is amazing at his part..he plays such roles so well. really hope LO doesn't ruin it later!πŸ€”
Edited by ...Jes... - 10 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for this post Dev
I am so exited for this show

First off all I am exited because it's an Apoorva show. His show Jassi used to be very special and he was my first real crush on a TV actor. Though I have passed the crush age now but the memory remains. I respect him immensely as an actor

Second reason is the concept so I have huge expectations from it. The shows I have watched recently stated on a boom and then fizzled out. I hope that doesn't happen with this show. I expect it to stay on track

Though as the tile is Ajeeb Dastan and it's a bold concept we may see many strange things but I am ready for it as long as the story is on track

The show is an adaptation of the good wife so another expectation is that show matches that standard

But most important my expectation is to be entertained and I hope to enjoy a mature love story and couple chemistry
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

Dev!.. πŸ˜ƒ
Yup agreed with all the points! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Well,i must say Sonali looks so gorgeous in Sari look,she has such a homely look! 😳 I would have loved if she continued the same..but again I get the point why she isn't..and Apurva is amazing at his part..he plays such roles so well. really hope LO doesn't ruin it later!πŸ€”

Hey Jesssy 😳

Absolutely, Sonali looks stupendously gorgeous in that golden saaree. Her expressions were actually complimenting her look. I remembered her look in Hum Saath Saath Hain. I as well have loved it if she has continued to wear those saarees but what is the point you got in not wearing of those cloths?

Amy be to show a working lady?
Apurva has done Ph.D in these roles now, Its not new for him.
Hopefully, it remains a finite series. Agree.
...Jes... thumbnail
@-Gitanjali- : First thing,can I call u Di plz?😳
and second thing.me too loves JJKN!❀️ it has a special place for me too!😳

@-Gitanjali- : First thing,can I call u Di plz?😳
and second thing.me too loves JJKN!❀️ it has a special place for me too!😳

You can call me Di if you are younger then 24πŸ˜†

Do call me Nandini 'Di' if you are younger
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Hey Jesssy 😳

Absolutely, Sonali looks stupendously gorgeous in that golden saaree. Her expressions were actually complimenting her look. I remembered her look in Hum Saath Saath Hain. I as well have loved it if she has continued to wear those saarees but what is the point you got in not wearing of those cloths?

Amy be to show a working lady?
Apurva has done Ph.D in these roles now, Its not new for him.
Hopefully, it remains a finite series. Agree.

Yah..Hum Sath Sath Hai is my most fave movie of 90's(sorry if time is wrongπŸ˜•πŸ˜†)..it's just so pleasant to watch that movie anytime! after this KKKG is such an amazing family movie for me!😳 Yup,there she looked so gorgeous..i still cherish her look and part in 'Maaiyaa Yashoda' song!😳

Yah as she wil be a working woman,so maybe she won't continue ..πŸ€” and Apu is a gem!❀️ Not even one role I can say he hasn't done justice to it!❀️ Even,in Bidaai i loved him like hell with the heart melting name Anmol,instead of being a HUGE RagVir fan! 😳
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gitanjali-

You can call me Di if you are younger then 24πŸ˜†

Do call me Nandini 'Di' if you are younger

Yah I'm 19..and saw ur name already Di..πŸ˜‰

how is Nanz Di?😳 u like short forms or not Di?πŸ˜•
Edited by ...Jes... - 10 years ago

Yah I'm 19..and saw ur name already Di..πŸ˜‰

how is Nanz Di?😳 u like short forms or not Di?πŸ˜•

You can call me Nandz too

I don't mind short form or long form. Anything is fine πŸ˜†
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Nice post by u, Dev! 😊
If at all Ekta and Life Ok think of extending this show then Ekta should make Samarth -ve and make Sonali Vikram getting married.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†