Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
n dnt wish hargun on twitter asking fr confirmation n all its so cheap,funny n sarcastic by d way let dem do wteva dey wnt do man in dere life .its dere personal life .
SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheJake

Exactly. Even without sources, you clearly saw her behavior. There was no point to misbehave the way she did with fans. All fans did was praise Pree alongside Harshad na? Or asked her why she didn't appreciate Pree's performance? Pree was as good say if not better than Harshad!

He took his fans wrong and ended up defending Gunjan! God knows what she or Vivek filled up his mind with. I'm also disappointed in Harshad for releasing that letter. It was not needed. Totally disapointing! We can't judge someone sitting on our computer screens but I think all are wise enough to know the difference between right and wrong.

There are no hopes for Harshika. Honestly lately I'm not feeling anything watching their pics or segs. Two months of nothing did that. I don't know if I'll be able to stomach ZaYa scenes now. Already not looking forward to todays episode.

I'm sorry for interrupting but,
@Bold: I'm seriously missing something big here. What letter? Please pleases please tell me!
Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SabrinaMalik

I'm sorry for interrupting but,
@Bold: I'm seriously missing something big here. What letter? Please pleases please tell me!

I also don't know what's going on Sabrina. I read a letter on Harshad's twitter account but it didn't make much sense as all the comments concerning the run up to the letter being released were edited before I could read them so I am still in the dark about what happened. If someone could shed some light I would be cery grateful otherwise not to worry I am not too bothered๐Ÿ˜‰
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Hey Rihaana..

Please dont take this in the wrong way and is totally my POV...

I think its best to refrain posting personal pictures of actors when they are with friends and relatives unless it is posted by the actor himself/herself. Ofscreen pics when they are on sets, when they are promoting the show or at an event can be posted here.. We have no right to invade their privacy and their private pictures.. Our forum is for beintehaa and should always connected to the serial..

hope you understood what I am trying to tell you... Also my apologies in advance if this comment hurt you.

That's like being too loyal for your own good. IE is a public platform in itself. Especially when you are an actor you know there is no such thing as called privacy online! ๐Ÿ˜† Nobody is invading anyone's private space ... Don't you think they don't know the concept of fans stalking online? That's normal. We can respect their privacy to an extend - but if your privacy is this big of an issue then why become an actor? Sit at home. Or do theatres. ๐Ÿ˜† If your pictures are that personal then you or friend should know better than to post these pictures online without privacy settings on.
HarshadPreetika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJake

That's like being too loyal for your own good. IE is a public platform in itself. Especially when you are an actor you know there is no such thing as called privacy online! ๐Ÿ˜† Nobody is invading anyone's private space ... Don't you think they don't know the concept of fans stalking online? That's normal. We can respect their privacy to an extend - but if your privacy is this big of an issue then why become an actor? Sit at home. Or do theatres. ๐Ÿ˜† If your pictures are that personal then you or friend should know better than to post these pictures online without privacy settings on.

bang on some people are too much here,lecturing like there is no tomorrow
reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Simplyairports

I also don't know what's going on Sabrina. I read a letter on Harshad's twitter account but it didn't make much sense as all the comments concerning the run up to the letter being released were edited before I could read them so I am still in the dark about what happened. If someone could shed some light I would be cery grateful otherwise not to worry I am not too bothered๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey count me too in your boat... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I m here in the forum after a looong gap... and I m seeing "HARGUN" ???!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Kab?? Kahan?? Kaise?? and ye letter???

Sumbody please b kind to us !!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tfs :)
If they're friends i hope their friendship grows, and if they are dating, i hope they grow old together. Whatever they do with their lives, i hope they stay happy, because at the end, that's what really counts!

Aww Rihanna, u just shared and people thought u were interfering, it's ok, it happens ;)
DirectionerAF thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Tfs :)
If they're friends i hope their friendship grows, and if they are dating, i hope they grow old together. Whatever they do with their lives, i hope they stay happy, because at the end, that's what really counts!

Aww Rihanna, u just shared and people thought u were interfering, it's ok, it happens ;)

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Mujhe unki life me interfere karne ka Oscar Award milega kya???
And I clearly told I Love Harshu Darling...but no these forumwasis gussa hoing at me only ad see in the comments so big big paragraphs ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
Allah..!! Koi bachale๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
HarshadPreetika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Little_Johnny

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
<font size="3">Mujhe unki life me interfere karne ka Oscar Award milega kya???</font>
<font size="3">And I clearly told I Love Harshu Darling...but no these forumwasis gussa hoing at me only ad see in the comments so big big paragraphs๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข</font>
<font size="3">Allah..!! Koi bachale๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†</font>

๐Ÿคฃ
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Little_Johnny

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Mujhe unki life me interfere karne ka Oscar Award milega kya???
And I clearly told I Love Harshu Darling...but no these forumwasis gussa hoing at me only ad see in the comments so big big paragraphs ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
Allah..!! Koi bachale๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Allah o Akbar, Rihanna, kitni bari waali drami ho aap bhi ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
Wese u did state that, hojata hai aksar, because hum read kr rhe hotay hai, hum saamnay wali ki tone, oska lehja, and sometimes oska matlab bhi misunderstand ker laytay hai
Wese u seem to be a chilled out person, aise happy happy raho ๐Ÿ˜Š