Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MamuKiBhanji

@TheJake I also dnt like gunjan ! Not bcoz she is wid Harshad bt bcoz f her tantrums & weird behaviour towards fan on twitter ! I m disappointed by harshad choice not bcoz he didnt selecy Pree bt bcoz He select Gunjan who seems very Bitchy !!

Bt still its his choice I respect it ! First I left BI & Now all hopes of Harshika also gone !! ITS TYM TO MOVE ON !!

Exactly. Even without sources, you clearly saw her behavior. There was no point to misbehave the way she did with fans. All fans did was praise Pree alongside Harshad na? Or asked her why she didn't appreciate Pree's performance? Pree was as good say if not better than Harshad!

He took his fans wrong and ended up defending Gunjan! God knows what she or Vivek filled up his mind with. I'm also disappointed in Harshad for releasing that letter. It was not needed. Totally disapointing! We can't judge someone sitting on our computer screens but I think all are wise enough to know the difference between right and wrong.

There are no hopes for Harshika. Honestly lately I'm not feeling anything watching their pics or segs. Two months of nothing did that. I don't know if I'll be able to stomach ZaYa scenes now. Already not looking forward to todays episode.
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well said guys..jake U said it all..its so TRUE and plz harshikans wake up and move on from harshika Maya...
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJake

Exactly. Even without sources, you clearly saw her behavior. There was no point to misbehave the way she did with fans. All fans did was praise Pree alongside Harshad na? Or asked her why she didn't appreciate Pree's performance? Pree was as good say if not better than Harshad!

He took his fans wrong and ended up defending Gunjan! God knows what she or Vivek filled up his mind with. I'm also disappointed in Harshad for releasing that letter. It was not needed. Totally disapointing! We can't judge someone sitting on our computer screens but I think all are wise enough to know the difference between right and wrong.

There are no hopes for Harshika. Honestly lately I'm not feeling anything watching their pics or segs. Two months of nothing did that. I don't know if I'll be able to stomach ZaYa scenes now. Already not looking forward to todays episode.

ya i totally agree wd u harsh behaviour towrds fans chnged suddenly wt dese two gunj viv filled his mind wd dat he is taking fans wrong n friends correct well mistake is neva one sided n he mst hve knws d situation before defending gunjan n vivek he mst hve knwn every action hs a equal reaction .n yes i felt bad fr pree harsh ws amzing in dat drunk scene he ruled d scene bt pree ws too dere n she ws nt best bt equally good den why sch biasness n den wen we said we heard dat we compare actors bt we were jst telling dat d performances ws nt only had harshad it hd pree to in it equally involved bt gunj ko sirf harsh dikha .well i love harshad bt his change in behaviour twrds fans is really hurtful ..n den his defending acctions which cme jst in few sec aftr d chaos .itni jaldi kbhi fans ko tweet kr de wen dey ask jst fr one tweet bt no he is busy in partying hvng gala tym bt cnt tweet cnt evn wish fans nw dats really rude earlier it wsnt lyk dat .n evn i'm also nt looking frwrd to any offscreen seg as dey r all worthless nw n today epi i dnt think i'll b able to wtch nt today atleast may b tmrw i'll wtch it d epi bt nt today
Edited by preeharsharora - 9 years ago
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't like Gunjan. I don't know her personally, but you get to hear from many sources-fans that she is bitchy. That's one thing. Second, it's his life whatever makes him happy. We have no right to comment on that, but since he is an actor and he chose this field he can't run away from it. Being under spotlight comes automatically and goes without saying. If Gunjan is his type of girl - so be it. I just hope they make it official and cut the crap. I feel bad for HarshIkians who are still holding to some hope.

My main issue with Harshad is that - He wasn't used to be like this. He was very Hasmuk and jovial character in the beginning. He totally cut himself off fans. He doesn't tweet nor wish fans on occasions/festivals. No interaction at all. But he expects you to vote for him. How's that fair for a fan?

We, as Harshikians, should have figured it out long time back. I mean, Vivek himself leaked hints - Rest of the cast too. Harshad was quick to defend Gunjan when never saw him defending Pree when she got bashed. But I guess ... Nothing is official until you get to hear from horse's own mouth.

I think the issue here is that since the woman's come into his life he has totally changed ... Maybe he was like this. His attitude seems to be changing in the sense he doesn't give time to fans at all. How can we invade his privacy through Twitter? Maybe because of this relationship ... I feel he has started ignoring his fans. I think, it's a fair disapointment from a fan. So if he is with her, I wonder if she is the right person for him? Only time will tell.

That said. There's no need of Harshad bashing. People should support him as an actor cause he is a darn good one! Personally, don't think will be able to support 'HarGun' cause I like Harshad. But individually, yes.

On a brighter note, maybe you guys should stop asking Harshika pics and ask for HarGun. He'll be active again. 😆

Hey, i do agree with you on alot of what you said! I dont know Gunjan personally so i wouldnt want to comment on that but yes, from what i saw from her reaction on twitter towards fans, it could have been handled alot better. However, i dont think that this pic confirms anything. If it is true and i get to hear an official confirmation, then i will accept it but i would rather not make an assumption based on pics.

Gunjan and Vivek both created alot of havoc on twitter and really made fans miserable with their comment. Those same fans now saying oh they were right and believing him, doesnt exactly help. Vivek was wrong in how he dealt with fans, and by saying hes right, will only put him on a pedestal, which he doesnt deserve.

I also do wish he tweeted more, but im a fan of both him and Pree not because of their tweets, but because of their acting talent. I just dont think all this offscreen stuff should affect their onscreen chemistry, acting talent, or hardwork. They are both fantabulous actors whoe brought ZaYa to life. I like Harshika because of ZaYa, and ZaYa because of Harshika.
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

U knw wht ?!?! first few months I love Harshsd bcoz of his behaviour , I think 1-2% more thn pree :p !!

bt thn his blind trust on G & V , I respect him a fan bt Now I m not a crazy fan !!

& U know nah ! The way he supported Vivek by sending DM to a fan & fans were heart broken ,Harsh didnt gave explanation to calm his die hard fans ! :( & thn came wid a tweet fr votes !! :p

ps.I think he is geniune person bt is being manipulated by few person around !!
Edited by MamuKiBhanji - 9 years ago
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@anku94 nobody is judging harshad n gun dey date or not its nt our headache its jst we dnt lyk gunjan personally dats it n d way harshu behaviour chnged twrds fans n d way he stop tweeting it jst hurts as we thought he is busy bt no he hs tym bt cnt tweet wt kind of behaviour is dat tell me .i love harshad immensely fab actor he is zaya chemistry is amazing no one cn deny it bt he is taking fans fr granted n dat to suddenly defending his friends who r d equal culprit wd wt happened n d way dey behaved wd fans .so its harsh behaviour which is annoying nt dose pics its his life let him do wt he wnt bt as fans we wnt some respect .if u cnt tweet dnt tweet at all den
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Rihaana..

Please dont take this in the wrong way and is totally my POV...

I think its best to refrain posting personal pictures of actors when they are with friends and relatives unless it is posted by the actor himself/herself. Ofscreen pics when they are on sets, when they are promoting the show or at an event can be posted here.. We have no right to invade their privacy and their private pictures.. Our forum is for beintehaa and should always connected to the serial..

hope you understood what I am trying to tell you... Also my apologies in advance if this comment hurt you.
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 9 years ago
minipiemini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She puts this much kajal off screen also...😊 lol. Anyways lovely pics, so Harshad introduced her to his friends, nice. Next step would be introducing to his parents. Gunjan seems to be a nice girl, gels well with everyone on sets, good for both of them, if they are happy together.
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MamuKiBhanji

U knw wht ?!?! first few months I love fawad bcoz of his behaviour , I think 1-2% more thn pree :p !!

bt thn his blind trust on G & V , I respect him a fan bt Now I m not a crazy fan !!

& U know nah ! The way he supported Vivek by sending DM to a fan & fans were heart broken ,Harsh didnt gave explanation to calm his die hard fans ! :( & thn came wid a tweet fr votes !! :p

ps.I think he is geniune person bt is being manipulated by few person around !!

@Bold !! OMFG 🤣 🤪

Fawad fever 😳 Sorry guys !!

PS.I edited now !" 🤣
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Pree is nt like G.Harshad has said in GR8 loosen girl come out hang out.
If H nd G r good friends its okay we should nt interfear in der's personal life..Here we want to see ZaYa in one frame.