Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
its dere life hargun ho ya harshika hme kch nai milega dey hve dere life offscreen .dey cn hang out ,date whom ever dey wnt so jst chillax
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
TFS Rihanna...
I don't mind offscreen moments but onscreen for me will always be ZAYA...friends or besties or gang of bros it is their choice we cannot do anything...πŸ˜ƒ
lachu.sree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
rocking time for gang of bros...Tom boyzzzπŸ˜†
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I don't like Gunjan. I don't know her personally, but you get to hear from many sources-fans that she is bitchy. That's one thing. Second, it's his life whatever makes him happy. We have no right to comment on that, but since he is an actor and he chose this field he can't run away from it. Being under spotlight comes automatically and goes without saying. If Gunjan is his type of girl - so be it. I just hope they make it official and cut the crap. I feel bad for HarshIkians who are still holding to some hope.

My main issue with Harshad is that - He wasn't used to be like this. He was very Hasmuk and jovial character in the beginning. He totally cut himself off fans. He doesn't tweet nor wish fans on occasions/festivals. No interaction at all. But he expects you to vote for him. How's that fair for a fan?

We, as Harshikians, should have figured it out long time back. I mean, Vivek himself leaked hints - Rest of the cast too. Harshad was quick to defend Gunjan when never saw him defending Pree when she got bashed. But I guess ... Nothing is official until you get to hear from horse's own mouth.

I think the issue here is that since the woman's come into his life he has totally changed ... Maybe he was like this. His attitude seems to be changing in the sense he doesn't give time to fans at all. How can we invade his privacy through Twitter? Maybe because of this relationship ... I feel he has started ignoring his fans. I think, it's a fair disapointment from a fan. So if he is with her, I wonder if she is the right person for him? Only time will tell.

That said. There's no need of Harshad bashing. People should support him as an actor cause he is a darn good one! Personally, don't think will be able to support 'HarGun' cause I like Harshad. But individually, yes.

On a brighter note, maybe you guys should stop asking Harshika pics and ask for HarGun. He'll be active again. πŸ˜†
DirectionerAF thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well..!!! Why u guyzz r taking out ur frustation on me...
See the post clearly...when did I abused GunjanπŸ€”
Bewaja gussa kyu ho rahe ho😭😭
I'm sweet innocent swaami type ki ladhkiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@TheJake I also dnt like gunjan ! Not bcoz she is wid Harshad bt bcoz f her tantrums & weird behaviour towards fan on twitter ! I m disappointed by harshad choice not bcoz he didnt selecy Pree bt bcoz He select Gunjan who seems very Bitchy !!

Bt still its his choice I respect it ! First I left BI & Now all hopes of Harshika also gone !! ITS TYM TO MOVE ON !!
Edited by MamuKiBhanji - 9 years ago
DirectionerAF thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MamuKiBhanji

@TheJake I also dnt like gunjan ! Not bcoz she is wid Harshad bt bcoz f her tantrums & weird behaviour towards fan on twitter ! I m disappointed by harshad choice not bcoz he didnt selecy Pree bt bcoz He select Gunjan who seems very Bitchy !!

Bt still its his choice I respect it ! First I left BI & Now all hopes of Harshika also gone !! ITS TYM TO MOVE ON !!

Hehe sorry correct I admired itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJake

I don't like Gunjan. I don't know her personally, but you get to hear from many sources-fans that she is bitchy. That's one thing. Second, it's his life whatever makes him happy. We have no right to comment on that, but since he is an actor and he chose this field he can't run away from it. Being under spotlight comes automatically and goes without saying. If Gunjan is his type of girl - so be it. I just hope they make it official and cut the crap. I feel bad for HarshIkians who are still holding to some hope.

My main issue with Harshad is that - He wasn't used to be like this. He was very Hasmuk and jovial character in the beginning. He totally cut himself off fans. He doesn't tweet nor wish fans on occasions/festivals. No interaction at all. But he expects you to vote for him. How's that fair for a fan?

We, as Harshikians, should have figured it out long time back. I mean, Vivek himself leaked hints - Rest of the cast too. Harshad was quick to defend Gunjan when never saw him defending Pree when she got bashed. But I guess ... Nothing is official until you get to hear from horse's own mouth.

I think the issue here is that since the woman's come into his life he has totally changed ... Maybe he was like this. His attitude seems to be changing in the sense he doesn't give time to fans at all. How can we invade his privacy through Twitter? Maybe because of this relationship ... I feel he has started ignoring his fans. I think, it's a fair disapointment from a fan. So if he is with her, I wonder if she is the right person for him? Only time will tell.

That said. There's no need of Harshad bashing. People should support him as an actor cause he is a darn good one! Personally, don't think will be able to support 'HarGun' cause I like Harshad. But individually, yes.

On a brighter note, maybe you guys should stop asking Harshika pics and ask for HarGun. He'll be active again. πŸ˜†

u jst said d words i wanted to say thank u n i agree wd wteva u said πŸ˜›
saritamora8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I fully agree with you TheJake. Only time will tell if Gunjan is the right one for Harshad...its his personal choice. I will admire him as an actor but will never support Hargun since I only admired Harshika as being together in real life. Now for me harshika was just a dream and not a reality...Zaya is what I am now interested in till the serial lasts. Reality bites !!!

Soapjunkie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Well said jake - cant do much about their personal choices and we should respect them ... and try to differentiate onscreena nd offscreen ... but yes he doesnt give a darn to his fans which is deffo upsetting !! so be it ... when the next time around comes for voting we will have to see what happens :)