Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
As much as the information gathered Sarika is an oppertunist initally when she saw Abhay may have been a well established buisnessman & she got herself hooked on to him, she wanted to live a life of luxary & money flowing & all well types in a real world well as time passed Abhay had lpss in buisness & also wanted Samarth's help when he was in position as a politician to get a file passed but he samarth was sent to jail & that got stuck this woman started to abuse her husband & called him a looser as he was incapable to save his buisness & later it failed !! Again he got loan for some other buisness to start but looks like Sarika had lost patience with him & as the days passed she wanted to get rid of him getting rid of him even though he was a good husband only he could'nt satisfy her demands in the money department as we know money is power which is above LOVe in today's times & what reason will she give to let herself go call him a looser well bases was needed or some sort of excuse so she then took a dangerous turn maybe now to seek almony or loss of life insureance something just cannot phantom her ideas which are beyond imagination to kill her husband., she is a physco for sure and needs treatment and she went to kill her husband.,
The whole scenario may be throw light on woman who gonto extreme to abuse husbands & harm n kill them & act bechari !! Sadly such cases maybe in society & she being from a family who is educated or knowing what consequences can happen is doing such awful acts!!

I see it that way as a reasoning
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
I want the title song...the male version which is sung by babul supriyo
Anashah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
can someone give title track kyrics
i need to added text in my siggie
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Not having it dear but u can google for the lyrics are u looking for the ones plugged in time to time ?

Angel__Tamanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey,
can anyone give me downloading links of bg score both male & female version