FK & his leading ladies: chemistry

Poll

Fawad Khan has the best chemistry with?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
soapsick thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Putting aside story, unrequited love and everything else; who do you think shares the best chemistry with Fawad?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really want Fawad to do another project with both Sanam & Mahira.

Like he did three projects with Sanam B. Daastan was fab and I was blown away by the chemistry and then came Pyaar ka Pagalpan and Akbari Asghari (fab play, zero chemistry) I thought, hello what happened here? 😆 realised much later that Daastan was just a well written, well directed, well acted script that would've worked with anyone in it. (NOM to FK-SB fans 😳)

So this time I want him & Mahira working with a fabulously written script and him & Sanam in an ordinary story, heavy on the romantic bits etc. That's like the litmus test of chemistry for me 🤓 because its really unfair to compare Humsafar & ZGH. The former was a straightforward love story with nothing else going on and ZGH was more like an insight into the life of two people with love being one of the things that happens to (almost) all of us sooner or later.

Also, Humsafar had a fairytale treatment - with Khirad being this innocent young girl who knows nothing about hard realities of life. A lot of young women & girls (in metros) wouldn't relate to her. I don't. Kashaf on the other hand was a very real character. All of us may not belong to her income bracket and may not have gone through the same experiences in life, but we can relate to her - and we probably even know a Kashaf.
Edited by natz - 9 years ago
AnkYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fawad with all his co actor bt the chemistry b/w him and Sanam Saeed were so natural it was lyk i saw a real life couple nt a fictional couple .After sanam i like him wid Sanam Baloch and last with Mahira Khan coz i lyk their chemistry in humsafar after episode 15 .Ithnk i m only one who do not lyk their chemistry in episode 7 otherwise i lyk dem in husafar except in episode 7
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: natz

I really want Fawad to do another project with both Sanam & Mahira.

Like he did three projects with Sanam B. Daastan was fab and I was blown away by the chemistry and then came Pyaar ka Pagalpan and Akbari Asghari (fab play, zero chemistry) I thought, hello what happened here?😆realised much later that Daastan was just a well written, well directed, well acted script that would've worked with anyone in it. (NOM to FK-SB fans😳)

So this time I want him & Mahira working with a fabulously written script and him & Sanam in an ordinary story, heavy on the romantic bits etc. That's like the litmus test of chemistry for me🤓because its really unfair to compare Humsafar & ZGH. The former was a straightforward love story with nothing else going on and ZGH was more like an insight into the life of two people with love being one of the things that happens to (almost) all of us sooner or later.

Also, Humsafar had a fairytale treatment - with Khirad being this innocent young girl who knows nothing about hard realities of life. A lot of young women & girls (in metros) wouldn't relate to her. I don't. Kashaf on the other hand was a very real character. All of us may not belong to her income bracket and may not have gone through the same experiences in life, but we can relate to her - and we probably even know a Kashaf.

Ummm...ok.

Frankly, i could care less about this who Fawad looks best with. I am sooo over it.

But i am sorry you just can't take away the actors' performances away from them just because you think it was the script that worked and not them. Chemistry is another thing. But to state things like dastaan could have worked with anyone in it. Not fair.

And since this post is about chemistry, you should have left it that 😳
Edited by cake-shake - 9 years ago
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cake-shake

Ummm...ok.

Frankly, i could care less about this who Fawad looks best with. I am sooo over it.

But i am sorry you just can't take away the actors' performances away from them just because you think it was the script that worked and not them. Chemistry is another thing. But to state things like dastaan could have worked with anyone in it. Not fair.

And since this post is about chemistry, you should have left it that 😳

I did say "well acted" in my post (@bold) 😳 I was talking about chemistry - not taking away from Sanam B. & Fawad's work in any of these plays.

Both SB & FK were great in their personal space in all these projects. Pyaar ka pagalpan was just badly executed, Akbari Asghari was well written, well acted but I didn't see chemistry there - which is a shame really.

And even though I am a die-hard Fawad fan, I honestly think a project like ZGH would have done equally well with another actor - maybe Adeel or Hamza or anyone else for that matter just because it was such an awesome script.

So yeah - just talking about chemistry, I think the comparison isn't fair because you can't compare a Humsafar which was an average story with really good scripts and equally for that matter a badly executed script like Pyaar ka Pagalpan where Sanam & Fawad's efforts were just wasted.
Edited by natz - 9 years ago
SB hands down! No one even comes close to that chemistry mahn!
I also want to see him with Aiza and Saba
Winterbear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
with sanam s ❤️ then with sanam B
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have not watched Fawad with all d actresses mentioned, but for me chemistry isn't only abt love scenes and hence I say Sanam S and Fawad have amazing chemistry coz both r exciting actors to watch and when together they take it to another level altogether and this I am saying keeping in mind pairings of all actors Bollywood, Telly world or pak dramas in mind.

Their chemistry was palpable even in their telephonic conversations, their confrontational scenes or even being in the same scene without interacting with each other and dat for me says it all.
Edited by khamosshhh - 9 years ago
Amrita_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Without a doubt Sanam Saeed. Followed by Sanam Baloch.
Jenny_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sanam saeed
Kashaf Murtaza and Zaroon Junaid ❤️❤️