Old Beintehaa day 2

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey everyone last time I did a similar post so I am hoping al of you know what I am doing😊 My last post was very much liked as I got some amazing replies so I thought why not this time bring some changes in this post.

Last time I had asked you to remember the first episode of beintehaa and how was the experience but today I am going to bring some changes.
I will add a quiz in this and a scene with it😃
It can be any scene so you answer the quiz regarding the scene.

Scene today is:
Now I know you are all drooling like I was and still am😆
So moving on now the quiz is:
1.What was the episode date this scene takes place in?
2.Where are two characters in the show?
3.Who is Aaliya misunderstanding Zain to be?

So I would like you all to answer the quiz and hope you have fun😃
then please tell me about your experience of this episode as I know it was the best days of beintehaa so why not hear the experiences and bring our beintehaa back in any way we can❤️

I would love to share mine but then the quiz will have no meaning so I will listen to the experiences and tell my experiences through the replies.
Hope you all like this change in the post and if you do please give me feedback
love you all and thank you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
1)this party started in part 2 of January 6th episode. But the whole dance itself etc.. was january 7th. 😛
2)the two characters are in a little boat in bhopal.
3)Aaliya mistakes him for Zeeshan.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
As for my experience, this was their first dance together and I loved how gorgeous they looked but not only that their clothes were matching perfectly and them wearing those masks made it even more romantic for some reason😳.
When Zain grabbed Aaliya and pulled her..OMG I squealed and blushed like a nutcase. And what I loved about that scene is that neither of them said a word and all the emotions were being expressed through their eyes and their expressions. How Aaliya was so happy and she smiled so cutely when he pulled her for the dance. And how she got really upset and jealous when he started dancing with other girls. That did it for me. The fact that a couple can create such chemistry and i can feel the spark without them uttering a single word..I fell for Zaya right there.😃

And then how she got all possessive after they went off alone in that little boat LOL i totally loved that😆 I was actually sad that he found out the truth so soon..that she mistook him for Zeeshan as I wanted more cute scenes of them while she was still under the misunderstanding that he was her fiancee. But at the same time I liked that the show didn't drag.

I also love the lanterns that was in the back it was such a magical touch to the scene. Man and at the time i thought next year they will be a happily married couple and they will spend their new year together remembering their first dance and they will happily laugh about it together about how they were...but..
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The episode is d 6th episode
January 6th and 7th
It is new years party they are on a cruise
Aaliya misunderstands Zain as zeeshan

That episode was magical . It was absolutely beautiful episode . Kudos to the cameraman for capturing d scene like that it mesmerized me.
This post left me emotional di thinking about the old bi how pure n lighthearted episodes we used to get now only we get is glycerine factory
Edited by anaghazaya - 9 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

As for my experience, this was their first dance together and I loved how gorgeous they looked but not only that their clothes were matching perfectly and them wearing those masks made it even more romantic for some reason😳.

When Zain grabbed Aaliya and pulled her..OMG I squealed and blushed like a nutcase. And what I loved about that scene is that neither of them said a word and all the emotions were being expressed through their eyes and their expressions. How Aaliya was so happy and she smiled so cutely when he pulled her for the dance. And how she got really upset and jealous when he started dancing with other girls. That did it for me. The fact that a couple can create such chemistry and i can feel the spark without them uttering a single word..I fell for Zaya right there.😃

And then how she got all possessive after they went off alone in that little boat LOL i totally loved that😆 I was actually sad that he found out the truth so soon..that she mistook him for Zeeshan as I wanted more cute scenes of them while she was still under the misunderstanding that he was her fiancee. But at the same time I liked that the show didn't drag.

I also love the lanterns that was in the back it was such a magical touch to the scene. Man and at the time i thought next year they will be a happily married couple and they will spend their new year together remembering their first dance and they will happily laugh about it together about how they were...but..

Saheba all your answers were right👏
and I loved reading your experience as it was just bang on and the way you explained it I was like yes that is what did it all. One dialogue was very well portrayed by Zain made me go like "I'm dead when you said in his most sexy voice "You are beautiful"
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

The episode is d 6th episode

January 6th and 7th
It is new years party they are on a cruise
Aaliya misunderstands Zain as zeeshan

That episode was magical . It was absolutely beautiful episode . Kudos to the cameraman for capturing d scene like that it mesmerized me.
This post left me emotional di thinking about the old bi how pure n lighthearted episodes we used to get now only we get is glycerine factory

All right answers Anagha👏
Yes those episodes and days of bhopal were magical as it was just introducing episodes yet so pure and cute. I know dear why it left you emotional which is why I decided to continue with these posts as love stations on hold till things improve.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pri it was NEW YEAR PARTY on cruise & i think this episode airs on 7th janurary . and aaliya misunderstood zain as zeeshan 😆
and the moment zaya were on boat was truly magical , i still remember this background decoration the lanterns were cheery on the cake 😳 . i just loved loved this moment of zaya's

& commendable post as always . much love 🤗
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Pri it was NEW YEAR PARTY on cruise & i think this episode airs on 7th janurary . and aaliya misunderstood zain as zeeshan 😆

and the moment zaya were on boat was truly magical , i still remember this background decoration the lanterns were cheery on the cake 😳 . i just loved loved this moment of zaya's

& commendable post as always . much love 🤗

Yes you are absolutely right😊
Thank you for the love and I love you back❤️
for me Another thing I loved apart from what has been said was how both had started their new year with each other that too in each others arms
It was outstanding and magical.
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
1. No idea; it was the new year's party, so I'm guessing around dec 31st, jan 1st?
2. Both of them were on a boat
3.Aaliya thought Zain was Zeeshaan
My favorite moments from that episode:
The boat scene of course,
Aaliya being rude to Zeeshan when he complimented her,
Zeeshan getting jealous,
ZaYa dance (but then Zain left Aaliya's hand and started to dance with other girls :( but it made Aaliya jealous which led to the boat scene, so I guess it's ok).
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
6th episode, I guess on seventh of jan
In new year party
Aliya misunderstands zain to zeeshan

Firstly I was shocked to see a guy wearing mustard yellow blazer, but he was looking dam dam mm hot 😳 in that, I couldn't take my eyes of him I think that is the first time from where Zain started wearing rangeela collection of blazers😆 I'm so missing those collection, these days we are.seeing him in his black sherwani more...
Aliya was simply gorgeous, the way he was catching her😳 in that pic
Their first days, hayee my shipper heart, missing them so much