Golden Moments Of ZAYA#13 Beintehaa Mohabbat

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Good Evening Guys 🤗 How are you all . Well m here again with another Golden moment .so Actually this moment which m going to talk and share about , it's one the best delivery dialogues in BI history by the writers , Harshad & Preetika nailed this scene with their expressions & they actually give full justice/life to the character Zain & Aaliya . Like me , m sure it's one of your's fav scenes to . So story starts from here when ZAYA got back from Hyderabad in Mumbai , Zain proposed aaliya to marry him so they went to masjid for their Nikaah and suriya and family came there and told Qazi that they are divorcee and they cant marry each other , if they have to , first aaliya has to marry another man and then she can come back and Qazi says to aaliya that you are now a HARAM to your zain & after that both zain & aaliya have a breakdown and they challenge their families/soceity/law that their mohabaat not gona loose in front of you all . ❤️

Aaliya;-)"Itni kamzor nahi hoon main, ke apni pyaar ko itni aasani se haar jaane doongi. Yeh Zain aur Aaliya ki mohabbat hai. Aapki nafrat se nahi haaregi, kaum se nahi haaregi, mazaab se nahi haaregi, kissi niyam kissi khaanoon kissi rasam se nahi haaregi.. aur nahi shariyaat se haaregi." 😳 ❤️

Zain;-) Aapne jo kuch bhi kiya hai..mere saath Aaliya ke saath..bahot bada ehsaan kiya hai. Ehsaan karna to koi SURRAIYA BEGUM SE SEEKHE! Katal Bhi karti hain aur jatati hai jaise zindgi de rahi hain Pata hai Ammi hai meri, paida kiya hai. AGAR MANIPULATIONS KA ITNa HI Shaunk Hai Toh Paida Kyun Kiya?! KHATPUTLIYA PAAL LETI NA!! Ek baat aap Khaan kol ke sun lijiye Surraiya begum.. Jitna hi aap Zain aur Aaliya ko door karegi.. main uske utna hi kareeb aaunga, zain aur aaliya ki mohabbat aap nahi hara sakti, nah hi yeh awaam, nahi yeh log, nah hi yeh kaum, nah hi shiriat ❤️ 😳

Aaliya;-) "yeh yahaan apne mohabbat ke khatir aaya hai ammi. kuch teh karke aana isse aata nahi. Aapne mazaab ke baare mein bahot kam jaanta hai yeh namaaz padna bhi haali mein seekha.. par jo pakeezgi khuda ki kalme mein hai .. Zain ki mohabbat mein bhi hai. 😳 ❤️

Zain & Aaliya's Tight Grip of their Hands ❤️

Song For this Moment ;-) ❤️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxxyzNqxfXk[/YOUTUBE]
❤️Meri mannat tu, tujhko hai tujhse maanga__Meri mannat tu, tujhko hai Maula maana 😳

Chalo bhai mai to chali , aap kro is moment ko enjoy & hope you guy's cherished it once more . will be again here tomorrow with another moment of ZAYA's until then ❤️ & 🤗 Peace out xoxo Lovelie's 😳

Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Never can I forget this episode .
Zaya against the whole world
In this episode we could c d love , trust n purity of Zaya 's relationship
Kudos to d dialogue writers
Harshika were bang on in this episode they left me speechless
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm dear...They gave me goosebumps during this episode... But now... Wat is happening...
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...AWESOME POST...

Just reading it brought tears in my eyes...the dialogues of BI are bang on...and both sayingthe same thing is truly amazing...

I really loved ALIYA's POV...in that episode...she stole the show...😳

But want surprised me was ZAIN and his mom talk...I did not believe that at all😲...

It's really sad to see their MEHNAT GOING IN BAWDI...😭...and the hopes we had by these scenes was even much more😕
Bsvalentna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
harshika nailed it superb in dis episode n their dialogue ...speechless!!!!!
feel like crying loudly ...wanna old zaya back 😭
now it's torturing to c zaya like dis

lovely post
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm, I'm so glad that u're restarting ur golden moments, I seriously missed them. Finally, at least our forum seems to be getting out of that dark tunnel!
Oh, and thanks for sharing such a beautifully executed scene, it is still very much fresh in my memory, i loved the dialogs, and ZaYa's... Ummm, scratch that... HarshIka's expressions, and their overall acting was simply superb 👏
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i love this episode.i always want to see ZaYa to fight with everyone for their love.this episode give me a hope but now after halala track i feel all their dialogue go in bawadi.i hate CV'S to give me a hope through this episode.
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

what a good ol' hindi movie romance that scene...challenging the world to go on and test them...❤️

Thanks for the pm sara...exactly that was such a declaration of faith...now they have done the exact opposite...I don't get it...😒 disappointed

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I would say this was the full justice episode as Zain and Aaliya by Harshika❤️ I loved everything about this golden moment because they expressed through expressions and words standing together strong for their love.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
One of the most powerful episodes ever of BI! I love how Aaliya made it known she was not so weak and was ready to fight for her love, I know she eventually caved but you have to love her and Zain's effort to at least fight for their love.

Zain OMG that scene was just AMAZING! Never did I think I would see the day he would confront his mom like that. Damn take me back to that episode before everything turned upside down 😭