meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey friends,
Hope you all had a peaceful weekend in spite of the cvs of Beintehaa !
This whole chain of Nikaah and the Talaq then Nikaah then Talaq got me thinking.
Its quite obvious that the cvs have goofed up and goofed up well and proper.
But now that they have landed in this mess to keep their face they will try and show halaala in all earnestness.
That is, we will have to suffer Rehaan and Aaliya seriously trying to work out their marriage.😭
Obviously the cvs can't show Aaliya and Zain "manipulating" their Nikaah,as that will be wrong
Gunaah.
Meanwhile Zain will become Devdas (remember my post ? main laila laila chillaunga>>>)
Then he will find a chandramukhi,then we will have to suffer them together.😭
By the end of it all our patience will run out and we will have to bow down to the talented cvs or the TRPs will bring the shutters down.
Till then let us learn to suffer.
Let us keep ourselves entertained with each others post.what say ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think if cvs show what u are saying then farhan sir n cvs will be d only one watching bi
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said yaar. This vicious circle of talaaq halala nikah talaaq nikah seems unending to us.
Don't know how many cameo r still there.there will be a chandramukhi definetely.
Farhan salharudin is too much inspired from slb's sadist movies. I don't want my zain to die like devdas
or remain emty handed like sameer in the end.neither i want zaya reunion in the end they better show it now.
Dam u cvs u ruined our show... 😡
Spero thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

I think if cvs show what u are saying then farhan sir n cvs will be d only one watching bi

Lol that's funny and kinda true.

I don't watch BI anymore. I miss those old golden days. I love carefree Zain. Now poor guy just has to cry and cry...

I didn't stop watching BI only coz of the halala track. I also got fed up of all the negative characters. I think the CVs lost their way. They have totally ruined the essence of BI.

No point in lamenting over it now. Just wish Harshika all the best:)
meditation thumbnail

Its really sad na ? Anagha,the cvs have butchered the plot and now the characters.I can't imagine the squealing kids of Rehaan falling all over Aaliya.In fact Shabana and Haider should now baby sit them and the kids should call them Nanu & Nani becoz I can't imagine shabana and Haider leaving Aaliya alone.
meditation thumbnail
ol that's funny and kinda true.

I don't watch BI anymore. I miss those old golden days. I love carefree Zain. Now poor guy just has to cry and cry...

I didn't stop watching BI only coz of the halala track. I also got fed up of all the negative characters. I think the CVs lost their way. They have totally ruined the essence of BI.

No point in lamenting over it now. Just wish Harshika all the best:)
I know ! we all miss those days when Zin was so easy going and bindaas its terrible to see him weeping and so helpless all the time.Not to forget the evil shadows of Zarina and Surraiya looming all over.
meditation thumbnail
Well said yaar. This vicious circle of talaaq halala nikah talaaq nikah seems unending to us.
Don't know how many cameo r still there.there will be a chandramukhi definetely.
Farhan salharudin is too much inspired from slb's sadist movies. I don't want my zain to die like devdas
or remain emty handed like sameer in the end.neither i want zaya reunion in the end they better show it now.
Dam u cvs u ruined our show... 😡
Thanks Dear !
one of my friend said what is this soap you are watching it seems like an endless saga of weddings and re-weddings ! I am fed up of the new characters,as I said earlier how can they not tie loose ends of the plot like Aayat Rizwaan Gauhar triangle.Why is surraiya still so dependent on Zarina after knowing that she has/had enterd barkat villa just to fleece them ? In a way I am happy Bilal got beaten up by the goons and why is Zain so naive that he has forgotten how Bilaal try to run Aaliya and her Dhaba down,such nonsense they are showing as stupid as other saas bahu rubbish.What a pity !