Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

The problem with the message he tried to show is the way he went about it, nothing has been shown the way it should have been shown. He toyed around with religion too much to suit his story and that outraged fans further. Now he has a chance to do damage control by not taking this further but the only way to get through to him is through intervention. The channel needs to interfere.

But this is absolutely foolish and dumb Mandy. Does the man not realize what he's doing to his name and good will by being so adamant and stubborn? By lying through your teeth, deceiving fans, playing with their emotions... Who will trust this man again? Rather his future shows will be boycotted as well. How can he be this dense to understand such a simple fact?

That the situation has come to this point where fans have to put pressure on channel from all sides so that they intervene and make this work is S.A.D. What more proof do they need that this track is not working? This man is beyond my understanding.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The problem with the message he tried to show is the way he went about it, nothing has been shown the way it should have been shown. He toyed around with religion too much to suit his story and that outraged fans further. Now he has a chance to do damage control by not taking this further but the only way to get through to him is through intervention. The channel needs to interfere.

Same, i wouldnt have let myself get so attached in the first place had i known they were gona take this route with their lovestory!

And so true, fine if this is what he wanted to show FINE! But atleast he could have gone about it a different way!...a way in which halala would have been the convincing option out! but nope, first he lies to us that alll this wouldnt even happen in the firs place, then he showed so many loopholes throughout the divorce, so many hopes about them getting back together, and on top of that a fantastic redemption track! Had he not shown all this, maybe i would have been more convinced and accepting of all this, but at this point its all so illogical and dumb p=on his part ot have taken this route.
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Same, i wouldnt have let myself get so attached in the first place had i known they were gona take this route with their lovestory!

And so true, fine if this is what he wanted to show FINE! But atleast he could have gone about it a different way!...a way in which halala would have been the convincing option out! but nope, first he lies to us that alll this wouldnt even happen in the firs place, then he showed so many loopholes throughout the divorce, so many hopes about them getting back together, and on top of that a fantastic redemption track! Had he not shown all this, maybe i would have been more convinced and accepting of all this, but at this point its all so illogical and dumb p=on his part ot have taken this route.

EXACTLY!!! Had they given me a clear cut divorce I'd have accepted that there was no other way but HN. But they purposely left so many loopholes, build our hopes and then at the end moment deceived all of us time and again.

I'm just glad this is getting in print that viewers have not accepted this track. More articles need to get published.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

But this is absolutely foolish and dumb Mandy. Does the man not realize what he's doing to his name and good will by being so adamant and stubborn? By lying through your teeth, deceiving fans, playing with their emotions... Who will trust this man again? Rather his future shows will be boycotted as well. How can he be this dense to understand such a simple fact?

That the situation has come to this point where fans have to put pressure on channel from all sides so that they intervene and make this work is S.A.D. What more proof do they need that this track is not working? This man is beyond my understanding.

I know he is just hellbent on ruining this show! Fine he wanted to show halala, he did so and we are seeing Zain and Aaliya suffering but for how long should fans watch that? No one wants to watch where the leads are miserable until the end. No one wants to watch while the leads story is sidetracked to give importance to parallel and supporting characters. You advertised this show as Zain and Aaliya's passionate love story yet now its all about halala, who will watch??

Originally posted by: anku94

Bingo, had this been shown after the leap happened where Aaliya had moved on then I would have been accepting of the track but they showed such an amazing redemption track only to resort to this. I mean come on! It just does not work that way.

-Facetious- thumbnail

I know he is just hellbent on ruining this show! Fine he wanted to show halala, he did so and we are seeing Zain and Aaliya suffering but for how long should fans watch that? No one wants to watch where the leads are miserable until the end. No one wants to watch while the leads story is sidetracked to give importance to parallel and supporting characters. You advertised this show as Zain and Aaliya's passionate love story yet now its all about halala, who will watch??

On top of it now he comes and says that he doesn't have a story after ZaYa reunion. I mean C'mon!! A creative comes and tells you he has lost his creativity, how do you answer to that now. Give me a break!
mandy0310 thumbnail
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/beintehaa-top-11-signs-beintehaa-fanatic/

Word Count: 1

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/beintehaa-top-11-signs-beintehaa-fanatic/

Omgg this is hilarious, but so true! 🤣 We are one crazy fandom. 🤪

The writer is totally a BI fan! 😆
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Who the hell he thinks of himself to give social msg.there r many other social evils in our society first try to eredicate them.
If halala was real concept it should have been hinted long before.
Rehan's character should have been there from beginnig as a strong 3rd angle.one of the reason for disliking this halala and remarriage track is rehan's character is not at all accepted by people.
Farhan has completely failed in spreading social msg rather he has hurted the sentiments of people and reuined the beautiful love story.This is last chance for them to mend the things.zaya reunion should be soon but don't know how they willclear the
mess they have created.
We can only hope and try our level best to save our show.Hope that channel and cvs listen to us this time before its not too late becoz channel will shut down our bi due to low trp and ultimate loss will be for viewers only...
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Omgg this is hilarious, but so true!🤣We are one crazy fandom.🤪

The writer is totally a BI fan!😆

What does it say? Can you give a brief update?
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Omgg this is hilarious, but so true! 🤣 We are one crazy fandom. 🤪

The writer is totally a BI fan! 😆

I just love their articles, always makes me feel better! Definitely a BI fan, only a fan could know these things