Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: anku94

Great post and much needed! Its time they hear and and do what us fans want as well! he fact that they are still using Harshika, to promote the show i guess can also be seen as a positive thing. That they are still considered leads and maybe (hopefully) this halala track will end soon. Had they wanted to drag out this triangle till the end they would have started using Nandish for interviews/promotion too.

I really hope BI picks up its gam. This was truly the best show i have watched in a really long time, and i would hate to see it go downhill because of one track.

My thoughts exactly, it was only a few weeks ago where I was praising BI because it was that good but last week was a mess! It was like another set of CVs took over, it just didn't look like the BI we all know and love. I really hope our voices are heard and this track wraps up soon because this track should not destroy all the memories 200 episodes built. That is a lot!
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-aadaab-arz-hai-2023722

"Says Farhan Salruddin, the producer, "Halala Nikah is way of showing that divorce is considered very bad in Islam. It is a kind of punishment for couples who divorce." In fact, it was because he wanted to show this concept that Farhan made a serial with a Muslim backdrop. "Otherwise the story is generic," he says. However, thanks to the popularity of his lead actors, Halala Nikah is not being easily accepted even by them!"

Well this explains things -__-. Not just divorce, but halala, has always been the intention. *Sigh* If only i knew this before :/ And if only he listened to fans.
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-aadaab-arz-hai-2023722

"Says Farhan Salruddin, the producer, "Halala Nikah is way of showing that divorce is considered very bad in Islam. It is a kind of punishment for couples who divorce." In fact, it was because he wanted to show this concept that Farhan made a serial with a Muslim backdrop. "Otherwise the story is generic," he says. However, thanks to the popularity of his lead actors, Halala Nikah is not being easily accepted even by them!"

Well this explains things -__-. Not just divorce, but halala, has always been the intention. *Sigh* If only i knew this before :/ And if only he listened to fans.

@bold - Who do they mean when they said "not being accepted even by them??"

Well, congratulations to them for finally figuring out that we hate this. -_________-

No wonder he's been so stubborn about his story...but now we have to spam him to hurry up and wrap this crappy track up ASAP!

Edited by musicxolover - 9 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Well, congratulations to them for finally figuring out that we hate this. -_________-

No wonder he's been so stubborn about his story...but now we have to spam him to hurry up and wrap this crappy track up ASAP!

@bold - What does that mean? 😕
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think it just means that the track isnt being easily accepted by the audience? not sure!

And yeah, like okay got it, you showed what you wanted to show. Now just get it done with. And honestly it doesnt make sense cuz if he wanted to show how halala is a a punishment for the husband, then he shouldnt have shown a redemption track in the first place. Maybe it would have been better accepted then. But nope he showed a redemtion track, made sure it looked like Zain made up for all of his mistakes. But no, gotta punish him even more now -___-
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for this post.

Yes its time to fight back, coz we have been cheated and let down. As per makers, halala was always the concept, and my question to them, is then why was it not communicated.

So, last chance to salvage something we have loved so much...

The action plan is simple:

Atleast two calls per person per day
Regular mails - Try this id too - [email protected] ( Channel CV)
And tweets should just not stop.

Do not target any actor. Simply say we want ZaYa reunion in two weeks. We want a Happy Diwali.

Talk abt negativity and depression.

mandy0310 thumbnail

Even I was wondering who is them?? At least the message is out that this track is not being accepted. Farhan tried to show something but guess what it is not working!! You do not build up a love story like ZaYa's only to ruin it by forcing a concept no one is for down the throats of viewers. Fans have got the message loud and clear what he wanted to show and it was an epic fail because no one is accepting such a track so he needs to wrap it up and get Rehan and Aaliya divorced at the earliest!!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
If only I knew I'd be subjected to this torture in name of education I'd never have got this attached to BI. What a stubborn man, no one wants to see yet he'll show it. Whatever he intended to put forth as a message, it definitely backfired on him yet he refuses to listen.

There's still time to salvage the situation IF ONLY this dheet man listens. I'm so done with this shit.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

If only I knew I'd be subjected to this torture in name of education I'd never have got this attached to BI. What a stubborn man, no one wants to see yet he'll show it. Whatever he intended to put forth as a message, it definitely backfired on him yet he refuses to listen.

There's still time to salvage the situation IF ONLY this dheet man listens. I'm so done with this shit.

The problem with the message he tried to show is the way he went about it, nothing has been shown the way it should have been shown. He toyed around with religion too much to suit his story and that outraged fans further. Now he has a chance to do damage control by not taking this further but the only way to get through to him is through intervention. The channel needs to interfere.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I too read in da news paper wat Farhan sir has said. about HN.
If so in june sbs/sbb said there will be T nd she will become step mom to Rehan's kids , Farhan sir said nt to beieve to spoiler nothing of dat , der will be seperatin nd seema mam said no, T will happen.Both Mia Biwi has ditched us.Now we cannot believe dem.
Now HN has happened as per Muslim law she has to marry another man if she wants to go back to her Ex husband.(said by farhan sir)
Now at least he should listen to us nd unite ZaYa.
None of ZaYa fan's wants to see Aalia with expressionless pillar.
If he cannot listen to fandon , he has to listen to TRP.
Edited by Baingan - 9 years ago