Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I am just focussing on the Zain blowing up on Surraiya (hopefully). Yeah it sucks that Rehan is gona be the hero again, but i dont think anything can be done about it right away. I really dont want to let rehan's character ruin this this show for me, so i am just trying ot ignore him and focus on ZaYa
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEENAAπŸ€—

Thanks babes πŸ€—
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Heena, it's your birthday?? 😲 Happy birthday, girl! πŸ€—

LOL, yes it is. Thanks hun πŸ€—
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Happy Birthday Heena!!

Thank you πŸ€—
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I know many are not happy Rehan will be glorified but honestly at this point I could care less. I just want him away from Aaliya. If CVs finally wise up, get ZaYa reunited and have Zain open his eyes about his mother then so be it. I would rather have this happen then see BI pulled off air.

I agree completely. I dont like he fact that Rehan is being glorified, but i dont think anything is gona be done about that anytime soon. Once ZaYa are together thought, i dont want to see anymore of that. But for now, ill tolerate it. I just want ZaYa to get back together, and unfortunately, Rehan has control of that..for now. But ofcourse, i wont be tolerating Zain and Aliya's character getting ruined for the sake of Rehan so they better be careful about that.
Gahh just want ZaYa back together already

Yeah i really dont want BI going off air, it doesnt deserve that over one bad track. and hopefully this track will wrap up soon.
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anku94

I am just focussing on the Zain blowing up on Surraiya (hopefully). Yeah it sucks that Rehan is gona be the hero again, but i dont think anything can be done about it right away. I really dont want to let rehan's character ruin this this show for me, so i am just trying ot ignore him and focus on ZaYa

Exactly Anku if this is their way of continuing to give his character importance while freeing Aaliya so she can be with Zain, I'm for it. Not too long ago there was not a sign of positivity and now that there is I would rather focus on that.

I really hope SBS is right and ZaYa reunite by Diwali, it would be perfect especially now that they will know the lengths gone to keep them apart.

I really hope Zain is shown blowing up at Suraiya, it was bad enough when she stopped their nikaah but this he won't be able to forgive so easily.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Happy Birthday Heena!

Thanks Manny! πŸ€—
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Thanks Ankeeta!!

I can't get over Farhan's message more than anything, why is he so against everyone now and out to ruin his show?!
Edited by -Unknown-22 - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I agree completely. I dont like he fact that Rehan is being glorified, but i dont think anything is gona be done about that anytime soon. Once ZaYa are together thought, i dont want to see anymore of that. But for now, ill tolerate it. I just want ZaYa to get back together, and unfortunately, Rehan has control of that..for now. But ofcourse, i wont be tolerating Zain and Aliya's character getting ruined for the sake of Rehan so they better be careful about that.
Gahh just want ZaYa back together already

Yeah i really dont want BI going off air, it doesnt deserve that over one bad track. and hopefully this track will wrap up soon.

Exactly, we can't be too picky considering our biggest request to the channel and CVs has been to have Rehan divorce Aaliya and get her back with Zain. I will take what I can get for the time being. I just want her back with Zain where she belongs instead of prolonging a track that is illogical and been damaging to ratings.

I do not want BI going off air as a result especially considering the show was riding high, getting praises and winning hearts despite having newcomers as they leads. For the sake of Harshad and Preetika, I can only hope positive things are ahead for BI.
manny136 thumbnail

They better show zain get mad, he will be so hurt once again. This is just the beginning suris other secrets will slowly have to unravel but this one was horrible she basically orchastrated rehan having to marry aliya what she wanted from the beginning. Yeah rehan is once again the hero but this time the guy was being blamed for a crime he didnt do so him finding the truth its ok he is defending himself. Just wish he let zaya in on it, zain was already getting the evidence n went the police its not like he wasnt doing anything but all the evidence was pointing towards rehan u cant blame zaya here it not like they would think suri would stoop so low. Zaya always end up forgiving their family they need an outsider to show tht their family isnt always right. Zaya have to realize things will never be the same with their families, look how shameless shalam were tonite