Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
There are too many rumours flying about and people making all sorts of assumptions, hope this doesn't affect the show.

Apparently, now BI is ending in Feb
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

There are too many rumours flying about and people making all sorts of assumptions, hope this doesn't affect the show.

Apparently, now BI is ending in Feb

I believe that is an assumption because actors only sign a one year contract but seeing how Pree did say the show has a definite ending, it is possible the makers have a timeline of how long they will keep the show on air.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I believe that is an assumption because actors only sign a one year contract but seeing how Pree did say the show has a definite ending, it is possible the makers have a timeline of how long they will keep the show on air.

True, it is better to finish off a story than drag it and ruin it completely. We know the end is coming one day, just need to prepare ourselves for it.
mandy0310 thumbnail

True, it is better to finish off a story than drag it and ruin it completely. We know the end is coming one day, just need to prepare ourselves for it.

Yes I'd rather see BI have a definite ending than be dragged. For example on LifeOK, a show that was supposed to have a definite ending was given an extension and it only led to one big disaster. I do not want to see that happen to BI.

Until that happens though we shall concentrate on the present and let the makers know there is much more of a story left to be told without having Aaliya married to Rehan. Aaliya and Zain are their USP, have her get divorced, start her iddah period and free her from this mess! You cannot have her married to Rehan for months when he said he will divorce her, how exactly does that make sense in Farhan's mind?
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Yes I'd rather see BI have a definite ending than be dragged. For example on LifeOK, a show that was supposed to have a definite ending was given an extension and it only led to one big disaster. I do not want to see that happen to BI.

Until that happens though we shall concentrate on the present and let the makers know there is much more of a story left to be told without having Aaliya married to Rehan. Aaliya and Zain are their USP, have her get divorced, start her iddah period and free her from this mess! You cannot have her married to Rehan for months when he said he will divorce her, how exactly does that make sense in Farhan's mind?

I really wouldn't BI to go that way, that show just became ridiculous and the story lines lacked a lot of creativity.

Another thing is Farhan has chosen Harshad and Pree to promote the show right now and even allowed media on the sets as he knows they are the USP, despite all this how could he think of dragging this track?! Nothing makes any sense right now.
Bsvalentna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gr8 n mst needed post 👍🏼
mandy0310 thumbnail

I really wouldn't BI to go that way, that show just became ridiculous and the story lines lacked a lot of creativity.

Another thing is Farhan has chosen Harshad and Pree to promote the show right now and even allowed media on the sets as he knows they are the USP, despite all this how could he think of dragging this track?! Nothing makes any sense right now.

Same here! I do not want BI to meet the same fate or go that route.

Exactly, you are having Harshad and Preetika promoting the show more and allowing media back on sets. Whether this is because of the track or because of the time change, fact remains you are using the leads to draw fans. It would be extremely foolish to drag this track knowing how fans feel about it, I mean even TRP aunties are saying they do not like this track. It is time Farhan get his head out of that dark tunnel and realize this track needs damage control! The track could have had potential but it failed poorly in execution and is illogical both religious and track wise. You cannot destroy Zain and Aaliya nor can you sidetrack them to give importance to supporting and parallel leads. Do not compromise what has been the driving force of this shows success for a track many don't really care for.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly you guys, I love Harshika but my love for ZaYa is so much greater. the only reason i began to like Harshika was cause of ZaYa.

@Heena and M, YAAASSS. i agree i dont want BI to turn into that disaster. that show was actually good but it was ruined horribly. Man i just want this track over with already
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Exactly you guys, I love Harshika but my love for ZaYa is so much greater. the only reason i began to like Harshika was cause of ZaYa.

@Heena and M, YAAASSS. i agree i dont want BI to turn into that disaster. that show was actually good but it was ruined horribly. Man i just want this track over with already

This track is awful but there is still a way to salvage all and fans can save the worst from happening. We have to make our voices heard before its too late. CVs cannot ruin a love story that has been in the making from the start, the show has had a beautiful journey so far and to see that all go to ruins for nothing just hurts. BI was never known to be so predictable yet all of a sudden the suspense is no longer suspense at all, instead its becoming too forced that too for a parallel lead and supporting character. No we cannot have this go the Barkat way.

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great post and much needed! Its time they hear and and do what us fans want as well! he fact that they are still using Harshika, to promote the show i guess can also be seen as a positive thing. That they are still considered leads and maybe (hopefully) this halala track will end soon. Had they wanted to drag out this triangle till the end they would have started using Nandish for interviews/promotion too.
I really hope BI picks up its gam. This was truly the best show i have watched in a really long time, and i would hate to see it go downhill because of one track.