Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: anku94

I hope it does! I hope he changes the track soon! My only fear is that the channel shouldnt decide to pull the plug on the show altogether because of the trps, that would just be sad to see that happening cuz of one bad track!

That would be so unfair considering the popularity of BI, before this time change the show was holding its own and successful. They should know that the time change has played a role in this along with the negative track. Just because fans are upset with this track does not mean we want the show shut down all together, I've seen many shows where a track does not work it does not mean the end. I am hoping now that Rehan is divorcing Aaliya, the TRPs go up again.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
We need +ive promo.
Show was doing good.HN spoiledthe show.
Farhan sir should nt hve brught pillar between ZaYa.
As SBS said before Diwali T should get over nd we want to see ZaYa back.TRP will increase.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

We need +ive promo.

Show was doing good.HN spoiledthe show.
Farhan sir should nt hve brught pillar between ZaYa.
As SBS said before Diwali T should get over nd we want to see ZaYa back.TRP will increase.

Bingo! The HN promos ruined everything! They seriously need to release one of Rehan divorcing Aaliya to gain back viewers. I am hoping SBS reporting about the divorce helps in gaining back viewers. It is hurtful and concerning to see the TRPs this low.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LOL what happened to you? 😆
mandy0310 thumbnail

Are you okay? Did you see the latest Harshika segment??
musicxolover thumbnail
The best part of the episode - Aaliya telling her hapless parents that she won't hear a word against Zain. ❤️
musicxolover thumbnail
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/beintehaa-rehaan-fulfills-promise-surraiya-face-wrath-son/

Did you guys read this? Zain better explode on his mother and leave without a backward glance this time!!!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shalam wanted Aalia to be with R.Shabana was abusing Zain she gave her i don't want to hear anthng aginst Zain.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/beintehaa-rehaan-fulfills-promise-surraiya-face-wrath-son/

Did you guys read this? Zain better explode on his mother and leave without a backward glance this time!!!

I am honestly s excited to see his anger towards his mother, lets hope he actually does and its not like last time!
mandy0310 thumbnail
I loved the way Aaliya shut Shabana up, so proud of her for saying she won't hear a word against Zain. Shabana deserved this. I'm also proud of Aaliya for not waiting until ShaLam left to confront Rehan, she had every right to do so after he lied to her face.

So as expected the rest of the spoilers play out tomorrow, I hope Zain blasts Suraiya like he did before. I am sure Rehan would not expose Suraiya without solid proof.