Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

If they do go iddat way then watch Aaliya at R's place and sadist Farhan will stretch this one for real -_____-

I want Zain to grow back his brains man before the third divorce if it really comes to that.. Enough with the separation!

Btw, did they change the track a bit coz we never had few things playing out. Rehan was not shown telling Aaliya about his wife and her accident, neither Zarina got to know about Suraiyya being the culprit behind the kidnapping nor she's playing that accident card again with Suraiyya. Is that even a plot still or will they go ahead with it after reunion if SBS is to be believed?

I wondered the same a lot that was reported did not play out so maybe pressure was on not to stretch this
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly, i dont ever want to see a scene where Zain is degraded, and shown to have no self respect. Yes I agree he wanted to see Aaliyah but why show him as a despo idiotic in the balcony scene, where Rehan told him off so easily cause now he has the right too. I dont know if anyone else felt like that but i honestly HATED that scene it bothered me so much, love is on side, being committed is one side but when acting like brainless fool is not right. Zain was never like that, and no pyar mein andha crap here please cause this is where a bit of self esteem to Zain should be applied.

I barely say anything about the episodes anymore honestly, because there are so many scenes that are just so wrong, so harmful and butchering to the characters.

I just really hope they show Zain as the wise guy he was before with the same self esteem and a bit of ego, cause there is no Zain without that ego honestly, yes hes selfless but lets be honest he looks like a utter fool standing infront of the balcony screaming Aaliyah i wanna talk to you. Unnecessary scene. Initiation of the truth revealing track i would like to see the strong, wise and well respected Zain back, enough of making him the dirt under everyones feet
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Honestly, i dont ever want to see a scene where Zain is degraded, and shown to have no self respect. Yes I agree he wanted to see Aaliyah but why show him as a despo idiotic in the balcony scene, where Rehan told him off so easily cause now he has the right too. I dont know if anyone else felt like that but i honestly HATED that scene it bothered me so much, love is on side, being committed is one side but when acting like brainless fool is not right. Zain was never like that, and no pyar mein andha crap here please cause this is where a bit of self esteem to Zain should be applied.

I barely say anything about the episodes anymore honestly, because there are so many scenes that are just so wrong, so harmful and butchering to the characters.

I just really hope they show Zain as the wise guy he was before with the same self esteem and a bit of ego, cause there is no Zain without that ego honestly, yes hes selfless but lets be honest he looks like a utter fool standing infront of the balcony screaming Aaliyah i wanna talk to you. Unnecessary scene. Initiation of the truth revealing track i would like to see the strong, wise and well respected Zain back, enough of making him the dirt under everyones feet

WORD! Enough of making him look like a fool so that Rehan can look wise, smart and mahan!! I want Zain to prove he is the only one worthy of Aaliya so that Shalam's traps can stay shut forever!😡
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I wondered the same a lot that was reported did not play out so maybe pressure was on not to stretch this

We can only hope that finally Farhan is feeling the pressure from Channel hence this change. You can never be sure with them now though..
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

WORD! Enough of making him look like a fool so that Rehan can look wise, smart and mahan!! I want Zain to prove he is the only one worthy of Aaliya so that Shalam's traps can stay shut forever!😡

Exactly, LIKE NO NO NO! who the hell is rehan, all of sudden a random ass man barges in two strangers life and becomes the hero Like Dafaq
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I can excuse it this time coz man the guy was in pain this whole HN was bad enough, then billy get kidnapped he goes to find him, all evidence points to rehan replacement groom, he is too late to stop n then he finds rehman locked up he get more agitated n suri with her rehan did this coz he wants aliya rant not helping. Yeah he went there n didnt care as he told suri of the consequencesmto him n started shouting for aliya but the guy was worried sick, like he said he has his family lol what a joke n she is alone. All aliya could think of was his pain as well. Did u notice zain got his wits back by morning he made billy go get the sketch done, apologized to aliya about yesterday but when he couldnt tell her what he knew he went there asap n showed her the evidence. Tonights epi he will continue investigating but its not his fault rehanis not telling him anything yeah i guess when things involve ur mother its better to have full proof lol
mandy0310 thumbnail
As annoyed as I am with how ZaYa have been compromised to give importance to Rehan, I was happy to see Zain not being instigated by his mother and instead having faith in Aaliya. I was also happy that he was shown going ahead with investigating this matter further instead of leaving it alone, he sent Bilal to the police station and proceeded to tell Aaliya despite Suraiya asking him not to. I can only hope CVs keep this up and do not put down Zain and Aaliya's intelligence just to shine light on Rehan.

There is no reason to prolong Rehan and Aaliya's divorce if it can be done in one go. Farhan has messed with religion enough, it is time he do damage control and just end this while you can. I see no reason why the divorce cannot be finalized, ZaYa remarry and then they can help Rehan with his wife's accident. It would be a way of connecting the dots while giving fans what they want.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

As annoyed as I am with how ZaYa have been compromised to give importance to Rehan, I was happy to see Zain not being instigated by his mother and instead having faith in Aaliya. I was also happy that he was shown going ahead with investigating this matter further instead of leaving it alone, he sent Bilal to the police station and proceeded to tell Aaliya despite Suraiya asking him not to. I can only hope CVs keep this up and do not put down Zain and Aaliya's intelligence just to shine light on Rehan.

There is no reason to prolong Rehan and Aaliya's divorce if it can be done in one go. Farhan has messed with religion enough, it is time he do damage control and just end this while you can. I see no reason why the divorce cannot be finalized, ZaYa remarry and then they can help Rehan with his wife's accident. It would be a way of connecting the dots while giving fans what they want.

I agree! Zain still needs to smarten up more, but i did see aa bit of progress. Like you said, the fact that he still trusted Aliya, went ahead with the investigation and even apologized for his behaviour even though it wasnt his fault. The guy is so worried about Aliya's life being hell with Rehan due to his mu, and so he is trying his best to do his part in not letting anything harm her.

But yeah, i dont want to see anymore scenes where Rehan is able to get the upperhand in front of Zain just because he is her so-called husband. Like even now when Rehan is gona be proved innocent, doesnt mean Zain bow down to whatever rehan says after that, he should still stand his own ground.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
In last ite epi i like nly 2 scenes both r ZaYa scenes, one is FB other one is in R disputed land .
I did nt liked the recap R givng dhamki to Aalia (i feel nt to see Zain )otherwise he will nt give T nd she cannot reunite with Zain.
Wat he thinks of himself.Hope Farhan sir brings leap like last time T nd end dis track.
No promo no repeats other shows gets so many repeats .If dy show promo den de show -ive promo.
As it is dis track is nt good so TRP has fallen dastically now dey should show some +ive promo.
Even if Farhan sir does nt want to reuniteZaYa he has to for TRP.
Edited by Baingan - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

I agree! Zain still needs to smarten up more, but i did see aa bit of progress. Like you said, the fact that he still trusted Aliya, went ahead with the investigation and even apologized for his behaviour even though it wasnt his fault. The guy is so worried about Aliya's life being hell with Rehan due to his mu, and so he is trying his best to do his part in not letting anything harm her.

But yeah, i dont want to see anymore scenes where Rehan is able to get the upperhand in front of Zain just because he is her so-called husband. Like even now when Rehan is gona be proved innocent, doesnt mean Zain bow down to whatever rehan says after that, he should still stand his own ground.

Exactly, he has shown signs of maturity which I am relieved about. I want to see progression with his character and that is what we are getting, though in small steps it is better than seeing him go two steps back. I'm glad he is putting his faith in Aaliya and taking measures to keep her safe.

My guess is they will show both Zain and Aaliya feeling indebted to Rehan, both for the divorce and exposing Suraiya. Will I like to see him glorified? No but if CVs manage to do damage control by ending this torture of Rehan as Aaliya's husband, then by all means I will accept that over this! I want Rehan and Aaliya's divorce finalized then I can relax watch this in peace like I used to without worrying what sadist move Farhan has to continue this dark tunnel.