Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: anku94

I am actuallyy quite excited for Zain to find out about Surraiya's doings. I really hope to see a proper reaction from him. Hope we dont get a BJKT again :/

As long as i get the strong, wise, and not letting anyone stepping over him anymore Zain back than im in.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

As long as i get the strong, wise, and not letting anyone stepping over him anymore Zain back than im in.

Yeah exactly. I hope that this revelation will snap him back to the Zain who was confident about himself and his love. The one who could stand up to anyone, who wouldnt take any kind of shit. He needs to stop being impulsive, and think a little bit before acting. He made that mistake during his dad's death and the divorce track. By now they should have shown his character progressing from that, not regressing. Hopefully they are only doing this to lead up the revelation of Surraiya, and hopefully that will be a hard slap on his face, one that he will never forget easily.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

We need to see that fire in Zain that we saw when he confronted Suraiya about stopping his nikaah to Aaliya. There he was sensible and did not need anyone to tell him that his mother did this for her own selfish gain, he saw right through her and knew it was to humiliate and hurt him and Aaliya. We need that back. The CVs need to stop toying with his character and Aaliya's to give importance to Rehan's.
mandy0310 thumbnail

I havent heard about that show? whats it about?

I only watch BI, YHM, M, everytime i begin to watch QH the happy track ends, i honestly cant take tanveer anymore, its too much.

BI, damage still can be repaired,but farhan does not seem to even have the thought that there has been any damage done

That is the problem Z, Farhan does not realize the damage he has done with this current track and this is why feedback to the channel is important. Our feedback to Farhan is falling on deaf ears but hearing it from the channel could knock some sense into him. Like you said the damage can be repaired especially since the latest spoilers have potential, its all a matter of how the track is executed from here on out. BI can really come back with a bang if they write Zain and Aaliya true to their characters.
anku94 thumbnail
I am curious to see what is going to happen after Rehan gives the first talaaq. Where is Aliya going to stay during her Iddah period, if thats the route the take? There will defiantely be alot of unrest if continues staying with Rehan, since she didnt do the same with Zain. But then again Zain didnt really allow her too. So hmm, im wondering how they are going to handle it after the first divorce!
mandy0310 thumbnail

I am curious to see what is going to happen after Rehan gives the first talaaq. Where is Aliya going to stay during her Iddah period, if thats the route the take? There will defiantely be alot of unrest if continues staying with Rehan, since she didnt do the same with Zain. But then again Zain didnt really allow her too. So hmm, im wondering how they are going to handle it after the first divorce!

They better not have her continue to live with Rehan, I mean the whole point of marrying this guy was to get her divorce! Aaliya better not stay and be Ammi to his kids. Aaliya can find her own place if her parents don't want her or what about Aayat? The CVs seem to have forgotten all about them!

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

If they do go iddat way then watch Aaliya at R's place and sadist Farhan will stretch this one for real -_____-

I want Zain to grow back his brains man before the third divorce if it really comes to that.. Enough with the separation!

Btw, did they change the track a bit coz we never had few things playing out. Rehan was not shown telling Aaliya about his wife and her accident, neither Zarina got to know about Suraiyya being the culprit behind the kidnapping nor she's playing that accident card again with Suraiyya. Is that even a plot still or will they go ahead with it after reunion if SBS is to be believed?
anku94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

If they do go iddat way then watch Aaliya at R's place and sadist Farhan will stretch this one for real -_____-

I want Zain to grow back his brains man before the third divorce if it really comes to that.. Enough with the separation!

Btw, did they change the track a bit coz we never had few things playing out. Rehan was not shown telling Aaliya about his wife and her accident, neither Zarina got to know about Suraiyya being the culprit behind the kidnapping nor she's playing that accident card again with Suraiyya. Is that even a plot still or will they go ahead with it after reunion if SBS is to be believed?

Yup, as much as i dont want that, i am totally expecting Farhan to pull something like that. And yeah, mainly Zain needs to smarten up, like honestly what is it gona take?! Hopefully Surraiya's revelation will trigger it, lets see. I just want my old smart Zain back! I mean i love seeing him possessive and protective of Aliya. His love for her can remain the same, i just want him to go back to being the way he was, where no one could say or do anything to him and he wouldnt tolerate any kind of shit, as well as him thinking before acting rather than being impulsive!
anku94 thumbnail
Oh anyone know when that Harshika SBS segment of their 10th anniversary coming out?
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Oh anyone know when that Harshika SBS segment of their 10th anniversary coming out?

Should be 11th October, that's their anniversary day... but they celebrate it for a week sometimes.