Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
@Saheba...Tell me about it! I can't get interested in any other Indian drama! I was thinking about trying the new Sonali Bendre one on Life OK and that youth based one on MTV though...
Edited by -sumaiya- - 9 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

@Saheba...Tell me about it! I can't get interested in any other Indian drama! I was thinking about trying the new Sonali Bendre one on Life OK and that youth based one on MTV though...

oh Sonali Bendre one started already? it's an Ekta kapoor show isn't it?
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

oh Sonali Bendre one started already? it's an Ekta kapoor show isn't it?

Is it?! Forget that then!🤢 I've sworn off EK shows...I thought I'd give it a try because I used to love Sonali...but if it's an EK show then no...
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey guys, what are you discussing? :)
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
they were smiles were so cute in the FB scene!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Is it?! Forget that then!🤢 I've sworn off EK shows...I thought I'd give it a try because I used to love Sonali...but if it's an EK show then no...

Its a fixed show so I don't know how much damage she can do to it.

Right now I only watch Veera and BI, I watch QH but on and off. Hopefully Farhan gets his act together and does damage control with BI

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

they were smiles were so cute in the FB scene!

That FB was too good, reminded me of happier times in BI. Farhan needs to bring that back, for him he thinks the story cannot move forward by reuniting ZaYa but for fans its scenes like this that make us smile. Its not like we want to see this throughout an episode, although we wouldn't complain. Point being just small scenes like this please viewers there is no reason why this cannot happen in the future while keeping drama alive. Now that Zain is going to be aware of his mother's actions, surely that can lead to some good drama while reuniting ZaYa.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am actuallyy quite excited for Zain to find out about Surraiya's doings. I really hope to see a proper reaction from him. Hope we dont get a BJKT again :/
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Its a fixed show so I don't know how much damage she can do to it.

Right now I only watch Veera and BI, I watch QH but on and off. Hopefully Farhan gets his act together and does damage control with BI

I havent heard about that show? whats it about?

I only watch BI, YHM, M, everytime i begin to watch QH the happy track ends, i honestly cant take tanveer anymore, its too much.

BI, damage still can be repaired,but farhan does not seem to even have the thought that there has been any damage done

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

That FB was too good, reminded me of happier times in BI. Farhan needs to bring that back, for him he thinks the story cannot move forward by reuniting ZaYa but for fans its scenes like this that make us smile. Its not like we want to see this throughout an episode, although we wouldn't complain. Point being just small scenes like this please viewers there is no reason why this cannot happen in the future while keeping drama alive. Now that Zain is going to be aware of his mother's actions, surely that can lead to some good drama while reuniting ZaYa.

Honestly, i dont ever want to see a scene where Zain is degraded, and shown to have no self respect. Yes I agree he wanted to see Aaliyah but why show him as a despo idiotic in the balcony scene, where Rehan told him off so easily cause now he has the right too. I dont know if anyone else felt like that but i honestly HATED that scene it bothered me so much, love is on side, being committed is one side but when acting like brainless fool is not right. Zain was never like that, and no pyar mein andha crap here please cause this is where a bit of self esteem to Zain should be applied.

I barely say anything about the episodes anymore honestly, because there are so many scenes that are just so wrong, so harmful and butchering to the characters.

I just really hope they show Zain as the wise guy he was before with the same self esteem and a bit of ego, cause there is no Zain without that ego honestly, yes hes selfless but lets be honest he looks like a utter fool standing infront of the balcony screaming Aaliyah i wanna talk to you. Unnecessary scene. Initiation of the truth revealing track i would like to see the strong, wise and well respected Zain back, enough of making him the dirt under everyones feet