Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Same old stuff LOL, you been watching the episode?

I only watched the episodes because I had nothing else to watch and was bored out of my head being laid up in bed with the flu 😳

Although the episodes are much better this week in comparison to last week I still can't stand Rehaan and his 'acting'...leaves a lot to be desired tbh...and in today's episode I was literally cringing watching him pray on Aaliya's dupatta!!🀒
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Yeah looks like things are looking up but I dare not hope with Farhaan and his love for all things dark🀒

Eid was great had a lovely time with all the family getting together but now I've fallen ill and I'm laid up in bed😭

How was your Eid?

I know right! Looking back in the past we see that he always does this. He gives us hope that something nice in store but in the end all this does is make us speculate with some kind of nice loophole...which the CVs NEVER think of..in the end they go with the obvious. -_________-
The negativity is toned down a bit in the episodes but you never know with this guy...it's like we are trapped in a long roller coaster ride

Aww I hope you feel well soon!! πŸ˜ƒ
My Eid was boring I had to spend the day studying for my midterm 😭
But i spent a nice evening with my family πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ill keep them spamming with this screenshot.
They cant go against a Quranic Surah.😑
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I only watched the episodes because I had nothing else to watch and was bored out of my head being laid up in bed with the flu 😳

Although the episodes are much better this week in comparison to last week I still can't stand Rehaan and his 'acting'...leaves a lot to be desired tbh...and in today's episode I was literally cringing watching him pray on Aaliya's dupatta!!🀒

Aww, hope you feel better soon Hun, and I know, what the hell was that? I read about the scene and I just don't understand why CVs keep pushing scenes like that down our throats. I can't stand Rehan or his family, they annoy me so much.I don't think I've ever hated kids this much
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

OMG this is so AWESOME!!!
Farhan please please you better follow through with this!! it is an islamic law for god's sake!

I read that this morning after a post on the forum, yup self proclaimed law student here πŸ˜† Seriously though it is the best way to go forward here. Fans are not interested in watching Aaliya have to go through iddah period and needing to wait for a second and third talaq. The sooner her divorce is finalized, the happier fans will be! Someone send this to Farhan and the channel!!
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

yes and you know what he really shouldn't take us fans for fools! we do our research as well and we know the laws too. The way he's utilizing religion to create spice and drama is really irritating the adult viewers...so in the end he managed to piss off everyone. the young audience is upset because Rehan married Aaliya and the adults are upset the way this halala is shown..🀒

I get tht its a show but when u choose a religious decree like this u should treat it with respect n also respect the viewers coz they might know facts as well especially in this day and age. Aliya having to marry any other guy was gonna be bad but they way they showed the HN it left a bad taste, my mom is like she never wants to hear the word halala ever again lol it really put her off n me too
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

Exactly! Farhaan really shouldn't underestimate the Beintehaa fandom...He probably doesn't even expect everyone to research and find these thingsπŸ˜†

IKR!! I mean No offense to his fans but Nandish really needs to work on his expressions!! He has a stoic expression all the time that we can't pinpoint what Rehan is feeling or connect with him! As it is I do not like Rehan himself! The CVs just use him to their convenience that's why.

And god i didn't even dare to watch that scene..just reading the LU about that disgusted me!🀒
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

yes you do that Tee and we should somehow send that to him on FB!!! And yes that is a Quranic verse and they can't go against that or ignore it!!!
manny136 thumbnail
The dupatta scene was him basically saying tht him praying on it shows her daman is pak n god willing always will be he promised her n then he gave back the dupatta i guess u can take it as a symbolism of him promising to never come closeto her