Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I really hope the CVs take this story in the right direction and not show Aliya to be the mahan one and always choose her responsibilities namely Rehan and the kids over Zain.

I want CVs to end this track ASAP, but will they? Is Farhan's dark tunnel coming to an end or is it just beginning? I'm scared to watch the episodes and face heartbreaking scenes over and over again. Bohot hogaya rona dhona, we need some light hearted moments again

that is going to be the biggest falling point in this track the nikkah is done and one way to gain some viewers back is NOT showing her as such rather showing her that she only considers Zain as her husband and no one else.

TBH, Farhan can go to hell, i cant believe im wishing this but i want the channel to step in and change the story, i hope more fans email and call, i really hope the only way our wishes will come true
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Faiza-

I'll read the whole post TM as i don't have tha patience right now to read it carefully😆

What happenend in todays epi? can someone please elaborate me
I m sorry if i m posting in the wrong thread..but i just don't see any other post regarding today's epi on the first page and plus i don't any energy left to search it soo plz tell me here😆

LMFAO read it as time permits.

IDK i havent watched it myself as of yet, but there were some heart breaking scenes, ZAin is really confused and all over the place, i mean not surprising at all.

LOL we all are talking here

the most beautiful moment in the episode was when his tear fell on her cheek😭

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I really hope the CVs take this story in the right direction and not show Aliya to be the mahan one and always choose her responsibilities namely Rehan and the kids over Zain.

I want CVs to end this track ASAP, but will they? Is Farhan's dark tunnel coming to an end or is it just beginning? I'm scared to watch the episodes and face heartbreaking scenes over and over again. Bohot hogaya rona dhona, we need some light hearted moments again

The CVS better not do this, that is so Ektaish. Rehan said he will divorce Aaliya so he better have those papers handy and Aaliya needs to stick by her words since she said it again about always being Zain's.

..Zainab.. thumbnail
THis is so freakin true!
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/fifty-shades-indian-mother-laws-tv-pics/10/
minipiemini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

The CVS better not do this, that is so Ektaish. Rehan said he will divorce Aaliya so he better have those papers handy and Aaliya needs to stick by her words since she said it again about always being Zain's.

I think Rehan will remain positive. He let aliya hang out with her zain in the precap. if he had to turn negative he would never have allowed her do that.
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sent that email as well..hope they show a nice change and are done with this track.
Thanks for the post... 👍🏼
FaizaK thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMFAO read it as time permits.

IDK i havent watched it myself as of yet, but there were some heart breaking scenes, ZAin is really confused and all over the place, i mean not surprising at all.

LOL we all are talking here

the most beautiful moment in the episode was when his tear fell on her cheek😭

Lol i'l surely do it but not now..i just had a hectic eid day and i m too tired now😆

OMG i just can't tolerate these heart breaking scenes any more..its getting more and more torterous..its better i should stick to WUs now😳
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah I am worried that they are going to try and show Aliya struggling between her responsibilties as a wife and a lover etc.
Articles have stated that her mind and heart will only be with Zain which i like. But i really dont want her to see her putting up some kind of act in front of family like shes happy with rehaan etc. I would hate to see that satisfaction on Surraiya and Shalam;s face. She should be open about her feelings, esp to her parents. That she has only married Rehan to go back to Zain and is just waiting for Rehaan to divorce her. That she will never love or be a wife to Rehaan no matter what. Because in her heart she is already married to Zain.

They have already started showing Rehaan mahaan, but i dont care at this point, as long as its not at the cost of showing Zain as bad and immature. He cant be making the same mistakes again. Yes i understand his anger, but he also needs to think twice as to wether rehan would really do this and why. He needs to continue to trust Aliya 100%. Thats the main thing, no matter what he just can NOT mistrust Aliya. Thats just a bit NO. And CVs need to show him like the old street smart Zain who couldnt be fooled by no one.
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

that is going to be the biggest falling point in this track the nikkah is done and one way to gain some viewers back is NOT showing her as such rather showing her that she only considers Zain as her husband and no one else.

TBH, Farhan can go to hell, i cant believe im wishing this but i want the channel to step in and change the story, i hope more fans email and call, i really hope the only way our wishes will come true

Exactly, there's like a handful of people that watched the episode today as they know they have nothing knew to offer. Where has our unexpected BI gone, with the tracks that always grabbed your attention.

I don't understand how he is expecting to drag this crap though, there's only so much Rehan and Aliya you can watch.

Colors definitely need to step in, or BI is going into the gutters
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

But that's the thing Mandy, will he divorce her quickly? He may want to, but I fear something or another will always get in the way to stop ZaYa reuniting. The guy is on the montage, that took the cake🥱