Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I still haven't read the update, anyone willing to give a brief update?

not to you
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Jao doob jawo chulu bhar paani main
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Jao doob jawo chulu bhar paani main

LMFAOO🤣🤣 such a meanie

that took me a good minute to read, hardcore urdu diction😆
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMFAOO🤣🤣 such a meanie

that took me a good minute to read, hardcore urdu diction😆

Urdu at it's finest man😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I watched the episode, Zain's mind is all over the place and naturally so but they better not show him making the same mistakes again. If this track is to teach him a lesson and strengthen his love for Aaliya then he needs to wise up!

I was so relieved when Aaliya saw Zain's face in the mirror, small mercies go a long way when you are watching a track like this.

I've sent e-mails to the channel in hopes this track will not be prolonged. I read the post on the forum about what that girl wrote on her BI fan page but not buying it, I just don't trust whatever she says she still makes posts bashing Harshad and Preetika! I even told her she should not be an admin when she wastes no opportunity to bash Harshad and Preetika.

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I watched the episode, Zain's mind is all over the place and naturally so but they better not show him making the same mistakes again. If this track is to teach him a lesson and strengthen his love for Aaliya then he needs to wise up!

I was so relieved when Aaliya saw Zain's face in the mirror, small mercies go a long way when you are watching a track like this.

I've sent e-mails to the channel in hopes this track will not be prolonged. I read the post on the forum about what that girl wrote on her BI fan page but not buying it, I just don't trust whatever she says she still makes posts bashing Harshad and Preetika! I even told her she should not be an admin when she wastes no opportunity to bash Harshad and Preetika.

i am still yet to watch the episode but everyone is having positive vibes lmaoo. I feel like his love for aaliyah is already strengthen he just needs to be a bit more wise and not share his inner thoughts with everyone cause that backfires him.

that tear scene doe, i saw pictures, oh my Zain😭

From that girl im not buying anything, IF the track ends faster than she will take all the credit but if it doesnt she will say i never trusted the cvs there is no point😆

I AGREE, like the current picture issue, every one is bashing Harshu, people are so annoying. Hwo come no one bashed Pree when she said that she gels with im very well. Biased much?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Zainab did you add not to spam or abuse the channel when tweeting and emailing them?
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Urdu at it's finest man😆

we are getting no where with this 😆
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
I really hope the CVs take this story in the right direction and not show Aliya to be the mahan one and always choose her responsibilities namely Rehan and the kids over Zain.

I want CVs to end this track ASAP, but will they? Is Farhan's dark tunnel coming to an end or is it just beginning? I'm scared to watch the episodes and face heartbreaking scenes over and over again. Bohot hogaya rona dhona, we need some light hearted moments again
FaizaK thumbnail
I'll read the whole post TM as i don't have tha patience right now to read it carefully😆
What happenend in todays epi? can someone please elaborate me
I m sorry if i m posting in the wrong thread..but i just don't see any other post regarding today's epi on the first page and plus i don't any energy left to search it soo plz tell me here😆