Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay i watched the episode. Now im worried. Zain was pissed off throughout the episode and i m worried theyre gona show him making mistakes in anger. That would suck so much! He was annoyed with aliya for not waiting and then trusting Rehan. And he was pisseeeddd at Rehan. And on top of that he was confiding all to his mother. That seriously scares me, i really hope Zain finds out everything soon. I will be so damn annoyed if they show Zain as the bad guy causing problems because of his so called insecurity and jealousy. That makes him look like the loser side guy. Please please CVs do not do this!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Okay i watched the episode. Now im worried. Zain was pissed off throughout the episode and i m worried theyre gona show him making mistakes in anger. That would suck so much! He was annoyed with aliya for not waiting and then trusting Rehan. And he was pisseeeddd at Rehan. And on top of that he was confiding all to his mother. That seriously scares me, i really hope Zain finds out everything soon. I will be so damn annoyed if they show Zain as the bad guy causing problems because of his so called insecurity and jealousy. That makes him look like the loser side guy. Please please CVs do not do this!

You are knocking the wrong doorstep sadly.. they are effing wearing blinders
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

I am worried as well but zain anger isnt on aliya its his fear tht rehan is the bad guy n aliya got trapped everyone is saying how rehan wont leave her n he is already in so much pain. When suri told him not to tell aliya tom he tells her heck he takes her there. Now what they do after this will be the big question, will aliya believe him, will she start suspecting rehan, will they investigate, zaro is suppose to find out will she leave clues for them to find out, will rehan prove his innocence, see he is suppose to stay positive in this sea of bad ppl who unfortunately r all related to zaya they need good on their side.Is it better he mu's rehan now than later when its time for divorce i feel its better now than later when its their reunion time n ppl again will start creating drama about tht especially suri n shalam.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Yeah it's a positive symbolism but when was the story not about ZaYa.. We'll continue to have these to keep the viewers hooked to the show like past times.

I'm just upset over the fact that CVs want to prolong this separation more and then end it with reunion. WHY can't we have a story beyond that?

@Bold - This is where we keep spamming whoever we can because Farhan is one stubborn...never mind. :P

If he doesn't know what to show after the reunion then he could um, idk, actually listen to his fans for once! 🥱
manny136 thumbnail
did u guys see this
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/fifty-shades-indian-mother-laws-tv-pics/10/
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That guy is in montage too and this is not ending sooner...can we get on with the work guys
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yupp, I will as soon as I'm completely free...got some work to take care of first...
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Random fact: Harshad looked so hot in the precap LOL

I also realy liked the mirrror scene and the scene where his tear falls on her face. There was alot of positive symbolism, but it doesnt even matter if they dont actually follow through with it
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wait so another boggling episode?
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I still haven't read the update, anyone willing to give a brief update?