Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

Did they show Zain becoming upset on aliya or believing his mom etc today????? If they show Zain trusting Suri again..gone case then. His redemption track was a complete waste.

I think he is more upset with rehan n the harm he could do to aliya n him n everyone. Suri is just gloating n using this info to upset him n break him she even insinuated tht shalam might be involved with rehan in this plot lol. All the baddies think rehan wont divorce her n zain is already mu him so lets c how long they keep this mu coz tom aliya n zain go to the kidnapping spot i really hope they at least look into this. Do u think its a good thing zain mus rehan now than later if they get the mu out of the way rehan can get zaya back together. If zain had not mu rehan now n started later coz of insecurity than i think things would have become even worse. Rehan is suppose to stay positive so i really hope he brings down suri they way she gave him tht money n the aukat remark she needs to be brought down ugh
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Talk about what to Aliya, Shiv?
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

suri told zain not to tell aaliya about rehan truth coz it will ruin her married life n what he could do to poor aliya lol n guess what zain does the exact opposite he actually takes her to the spot as well lol
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

This Rehan thing.. that he kidnapped Bilal and he suspects him.

LOL don't trust this completely. I read it on forum. Anything can be written. The first description I read of new montage was Zain was holding Aaliya from behind and she's holding Rehan now. But the montage is actually the opposite. πŸ˜†
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really hope tht zaya reunite and pillar give her divorce but at the same tym i dont hve trust on cvs
By the who is tweeting channel or calling them jst asking coz i m doing it since yesterday ...
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

This Rehan thing.. that he kidnapped Bilal and he suspects him.

LOL don't trust this completely. I read it on forum. Anything can be written. The first description I read of new montage was Zain was holding Aaliya from behind and she's holding Rehan now. But the montage is actually the opposite. πŸ˜†

I'm just looking at the symbolism behind the montage to keep myself sane. πŸ˜† They better stick to it.
-_________-
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LMAO! i'M HELLA confused. Farhan kai bhejey main kya hain
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

LMAO! i'M HELLA confused. Farhan kai bhejey main kya hain

uska bheja hi nahi hai idiot hai
manny136 thumbnail
there was no zaro today in the epi kinda missed her lol ( i guess she was busy with Big Boss lol) n where was rehman chachu is he still locked in the room lol i really hope zaro does something nasty soon to suri once she finds out the kidnapping truth
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I'm just looking at the symbolism behind the montage to keep myself sane.πŸ˜†They better stick to it.
-_________-

Yeah it's a positive symbolism but when was the story not about ZaYa.. We'll continue to have these to keep the viewers hooked to the show like past times.

I'm just upset over the fact that CVs want to prolong this separation more and then end it with reunion. WHY can't we have a story beyond that?