Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

I wonder the reason. Will it be that ALiya will help Zain in getting her out??? I see that only as the reason.

Yes. That's what it'll be. If it's true then TC article makes sense about NS wanting to quit coz they are turning Rehan negative before the third divorce.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YOU GUYSS, totally forgot, where the hell is Rehman, and why was he brought in the first place?! Hes been pretty useless so far! Unless something is coming up?
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

YOU GUYSS, totally forgot, where the hell is Rehman, and why was he brought in the first place?! Hes been pretty useless so far! Unless something is coming up?

maybe they r waiting for zaro to make her big move n then he might get involved, zaros schemes have been pretty low key so far, manipulating fahad, suri now controls the money lol, rehman is also there, bilal wedding fiasco didnt happen n now they wanted to keep suri hates aliya on but they failed at tht as well, now there is the accident but rehan will put the kibosh on it tom so they will have to strike big now
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wholistically if you see this Rida- Suri connection did not get executed well at all. I mean there are so many loopholes on the way this was connected. Anyways, cinematic liberty :)
So if Nandu is quitting then hopefully kids also will just vanish along with Grumpy. Yes, Rehman was pretty useless so far. I had so many hopes with him being supportive of Zaya. I am now at a loss how will the story move forward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets see.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I loved tonight's episode, okay no ZaYa scenes but this episode was good!!

How hilarious was it that Nafeesa saved herself and put Bilal in harms way? Poor guy came home limping but that is what you get digging a hole for others

Yes, Nafeesa got slapped! Thank you CVs! Suraiya reacted exactly the way I wanted her to

Go Zain! I loved him telling Suraiya her hatred for Aaliya was much before Nafeesa's actions, see he is not blind and his brain is still there

Suri apologizing to Aaliya looked genuine, I do not know whether her positive act will last or not but I'm glad she apologized to Aaliya she owed her that much

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Today's epi okay .No ZaYa scenes.
Bilal got it Nafee too got slap from suri.

Suri realise the mistake , wat she did to Aalia.

Loved wen Zain told her u were nt liking Aalia before this police case.

Tomorrow 2nd T hope he gives 3rd also by Friday.

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
On one hand its good that Aliya is finally getting an apology and her due respect from Surraiya. She deserves it
But i also just find it hard to believe that she will be positive no onwards. Somehow, it just doesnt sit well with me. The episode does sound good though, esp cuz its positive...finally! But in all this drama, evn in the spoilers, theres no sign of how Zaya will play out during this. Will they even be in touch at all? I miss seeing them together! They have even had a phone convo -__-
Anyways, lets hope it gets better here onwards
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Idk, I'm finally getting a good feeling about the upcoming episodes again...but I don't want to hope too much. At least, not until this divorce thing is wrapped up. 🤔
Edited by musicxolover - 9 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really Sruthi? :) was today's epi good?
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Based on the LU's, it was pretty good :) Like, no ZaYa scenes but Nafeesa's truth was revealed...
And after like, forever, I'm going to watch the episode 😆
Edited by musicxolover - 9 years ago