Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

Shruthi, the only thing i can tell u is the story line might be changed if there is a consistent drop in the trps. I don't want to say what he said. He is too confident on Harshad and Pree lovers.

We need to make him realize that if ZAYA are NOT together there will be no Beintehaa
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anyone watch

f**kin montage! Why the f**k is she holding on to rehan you have got to be kidding me
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Anyone watch

f**kin montage! Why the f**k is she holding on to rehan you have got to be kidding me

She's not holding onto R, she removes her hand from him and holds onto Zain.
manny136 thumbnail
seriously suri is gloating way too much n the aukat n the money scenes karma pls come n bite her soon

Originally posted by: -SH-

She's not holding onto R, she removes her hand from him and holds onto Zain.

They are giving out lollies of positivity ... but will see
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

They are giving out lollies of positivity ... but will see

Of course they are.. wait for those super cliche flashbacks which never happened in real.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Exactly, anything to keep us quiet! But keep protesting YO, we ain't taking this shizzle

Originally posted by: manny136

seriously suri is gloating way too much n the aukat n the money scenes karma pls come n bite her soon

It has to.. enough of evil winning over good.. hopefully diwali (the festival of lights) will bring some light in this dark tunnel😊
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hmm I just read the LU's and the episode doesn't seem that cringe-worthy...well, except for their crazy parents. 🥱 After what seems like forever, I don't feel that frustrated after reading the LU's...but I'm still gonna spam Colors and whoever else.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Read the LU and from that idk why i got a positive feeling. Like this situation SUCKS but they are still showing ZaYa dedicated ot each other 100%. I was worried they might not show it as much from Aliya's side, but they are for now! I dont know how things will be once she goes to his house, with the kids and all. I just hope they maintain the trust factor, love and dedication they have towards each other throughout.

I always dreaded the day Rehan would appear in the montage, now that that day is here, it isnt as bad. I like how shes leaving rehan and trying to go back to Zain. but i also dont like how Zain looks like the third wheel or the 'other guy'. -___-

But anyways after a while, i didnt feel like pulling my hair out after an episode. But still need ot keep the spamming going with Colors. Its the only way out
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago