Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Suraiya APOLOGIZED to Aaliya...and hugged her? *thud*
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOL.. Suraiyaa being this apologetic and sweet did not sit well at all with me, but i guess she has indeed turned positive now!!!!!!!!! So who will be the new villian???????????
And no talks between Zaya at all!!!!!!!! What is cooking in Farhan's head yaar????????
manny136 thumbnail
suri was too much today lol but with shazia n zaro around lets see how long tht lasts n remember during Barkat stuff she was all nice in the beginning n then bam it all went away when aliya did something against her wishes
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

loved what zain said today about suris hate n how it messed up the family esp the part how she always hated aliya even before the police incident

This was one good dialog indeed!!!!!!!!!!! But Shazia will not sit quiet. So then will Zain MU his mom???? There are chances and maybe Aliya will support Suri :)
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mehh, her sweet phase won't last for too long 😆 It's so weird just reading about her being nice!

But I'll finally watch the episode today :D :D
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

suri was too much today lol but with shazia n zaro around lets see how long tht lasts n remember during Barkat stuff she was all nice in the beginning n then bam it all went away when aliya did something against her wishes

Oh yes :)
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Third divorce is still hanging
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Mehh, her sweet phase won't last for too long 😆 It's so weird just reading about her being nice!

But I'll finally watch the episode today :D :D

watch it Shruthi :) It was sugar coated :) :) .. i was actually smiling when she was apologizing to Aliya, crying etc :)
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Third divorce is still hanging

I wonder the reason. Will it be that ALiya will help Zain in getting her out??? I see that only as the reason.
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

This was one good dialog indeed!!!!!!!!!!! But Shazia will not sit quiet. So then will Zain MU his mom???? There are chances and maybe Aliya will support Suri :)

yeah tht could happen first the accident case will be dealt with n then shazia might play her card n suri being the one most likely to spill could make zain doubt her n aliya n her new found relationship with mami will take her side lol