Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Someone explain to me the Precap. If Rehan divorced her saying you helped me in finding the real culprit so I'll return the favor too and gives the second divorce... then where does this bring ZaYa. And like I said before, Suraiyya cannot be positive for long. They'll make her MU yet again. I'm only worried about ZaYa's equation.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So i am guessing the third divorce is when Rehan will say that its because she didnt support him?
No Zaya today either :/ Seriously whats wrong with the CVs. Yes the story needs to move forward but why cant they make it a more well rounded episode with Zaya and drama!
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys i hve a question... Is BI wrapping up...
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol i had promised myself not to watch bi this week but again ended up watching it.i think suraiya is innocent in rida case.waiting for third talaaq...

Between watched hamsafar 1st apisode on zindagi.Bi is very much inspired from hamsafar...
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

So i am guessing the third divorce is when Rehan will say that its because she didnt support him?

No Zaya today either :/ Seriously whats wrong with the CVs. Yes the story needs to move forward but why cant they make it a more well rounded episode with Zaya and drama!

Uhh I think this is where CVs were turning Rehan negative, when he sees Aaliya supporting Zain in bailing out Suraiyya he refuses to divorce her for the final time. Maybe this is where Nandish is upset with his character.

I cannot tolerate this being stretched anymore 🥱
manny136 thumbnail
loved what zain said today about suris hate n how it messed up the family esp the part how she always hated aliya even before the police incident
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
YESSS Nafeesa's truth is out!!
manny136 thumbnail
i think rehan overhears aliya suri convo maybe aliya questions suri about rida n the ring n rehan calls the cops n then gives T aliya didnt look happy about suris arrest n she'll probably try to help her out, u dont have a bury the hatchet moment n have it go to hell in a minute aliya was still protecting nafeesa she will not let suri go to jail n this might make rehan hold the third T hostage on her
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Haila, Suraiya praised Aaliya? 😲
Edited by musicxolover - 9 years ago
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Uhh I think this is where CVs were turning Rehan negative, when he sees Aaliya supporting Zain in bailing out Suraiyya he refuses to divorce her for the final time. Maybe this is where Nandish is upset with his character.

I cannot tolerate this being stretched anymore 🥱

Me niether! They need to wrap all this up asap! Im just pissed off at how little of Zaya and Zain is being shown. They havent even talked to each other -____-
I really dont want Rehan to turn negative. Let him make a graceful exit rather than making a mess. And i want Surraiya to remain negative, idk why lol. Im just used to it haha