Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: manny136

See suri going to jail makes no sense so zaya helping her n rehan hellbent on punishing her, if she gets freed from this i can see rehan pissed esp if its before the third T unless zaya find out the actual truth coz suri getting caught n arrested something doesnt make sense. I think the TC article usually quotes such things male lead lol didnt they quote the sanam actress say she was parallel lead n we know what happened there lol

LOL those words don't get to me honestly.. It was Harshad and Preetika who brought this show to where it was all alone, being newcomers and achieving such far end success is commendable. If people want to be delusional and live in some bubble they are free to do that, it won't change the fact that Beintehaa was always ZaYa's story and will remain so.
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

LOL those words don't get to me honestly.. It was Harshad and Preetika who brought this show to where it was all alone, being newcomers and achieving such far end success is commendable. If people want to be delusional and live in some bubble they are free to do that, it won't change the fact that Beintehaa was always ZaYa's story and will remain so.

Delusional is a good word for them lol i never believed the Harshad leaving crap just coz they got NS in the show the lead has to go lol it was like in the beginning when rumours of pree quitting started lol if their manager rubbished the rumours i tend to believe her.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gahh i am worried about Farhan's 'interesting storyline'
-______- To think that he thought this halala track would be 'entertaining', shows his ideas good storylines are very different from the general audience!

Ugh i just wana know where this all heading!
anku94 thumbnail
I really hope we get to see more ZaYa today. Yesterday was an absolute fail, there was no ZaYa, and despite the storyline being somewhat interesting, it just wasnt up to the mark because Zaya had such less screenspace. Seriously, i miss them so much, and jsut want ot see them together! I am waiting for the day i get to read a spoiler of Zaya getting back together or a cute scene coming up so i can get excited about this show again!
anku94 thumbnail
PreetikaRao Official @preetikatweets

Interesting week for Beintehaa... Twists n turns await!

Idk what this means :S Just hoping its good for Zaya fans!

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

PreetikaRao Official@preetikatweets<small></small>

Interesting week for Beintehaa... Twists n turns await!

Idk what this means :S Just hoping its good for Zaya fans!

when she tweets like this, we are headed for doom.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Uh oh, Pree tweeted...is that a good thing or a bad thing?? 😆

PreetikaRao Official @preetikatweets

Interesting week for Beintehaa... Twists n turns await!.

manny136 thumbnail
Its for the show suri finding out aliyas innocent, rehan finding out suris guilt, her getting arrested, second T im guessing? Yeah tweets r scary but with spoilers we know this week is all suri vs rehan probably
Edited by manny136 - 9 years ago
anku94 thumbnail
Yeah thats true too, shes probably just referring to the spoilers we already know about. I just wana know where Zaya falls into all of this, because an episode like yesterdays is intolerable
anku94 thumbnail
oh my oh my isthis actually happening for real?!?! Surraiya ACTUALLY turned positive!!! not sure how i feel about that but WOW