Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Hey jinn! No we are not sure but we are not believing Farhan no more given his past history and given the latest spoilers it does make you wonder if there is truth to this.

Sadly it does seem like the plans to kill off Zain were true but due to fans demand things changed.

Honestly I am now glad this halala track happened because had it not then the channel and this PH would not have seen the damage. Fans have rejected Rehan and his pairing with Aaliya and now many are rejoicing at the possibility he is leaving!

Lol! Add me to the list of rejoicing fans then! Honestly..if he doesn't quit, most of us will! Coz then I would be sure of him becoming male lead at some point and I rather stop watching than see that!

Hey I'm Jharna btw :-)

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

It could be anything, make him negative or Zarina plot coz even such things are necessary to spice up the drama and ZaYa's love story, all mushiness would be boring.. play around them keep the excitement level high where people want to come back and see and not switch off their tv's expecting nothing but negativity. Keep the focus on ZaYa and nothing else would matter.

I agree! Farhan needs to understand that when we demand for Zaya its not necessarily demanding for only Zaya romance and mushiness. No! That would be boring for us too eventually. Yes we want their romance, BUT with a fair amount of drama to spice it up and ot make interesting. Them fighting odds to be together, or working otgether to solve problems. That kinda stuff has always worked for BI. All we ask for is Zaya to be the focus point and no one else.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

I agree! Farhan needs to understand that when we demand for Zaya its not necessarily demanding for only Zaya romance and mushiness. No! That would be boring for us too eventually. Yes we want their romance, BUT with a fair amount of drama to spice it up and ot make interesting. Them fighting odds to be together, or working otgether to solve problems. That kinda stuff has always worked for BI. All we ask for is Zaya to be the focus point and no one else.

Seriously!! We had only a month of their literal love story before they were separated, before that it was all about their kitkit and tiffs, fans enjoy that.. Yes we want them to reunite and see them happy in their married life but that does not mean that we want them to play the boring routine.. we need things to spice up their romance and love story.. it could be anything just make them the centre focus. And honestly I still can't believe Suraiyya is gonna be positive
anku94 thumbnail
I wonder when all these spoilers will play out and be done? Do you guys think every thing in the TE spoiler will play out and by Friday the second talaaq will be done?
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

I wonder when all these spoilers will play out and be done? Do you guys think every thing in the TE spoiler will play out and by Friday the second talaaq will be done?

Considering that TE tweeted about posting the second divorce spoiler after tonight's episode, I think it'll play out before Friday maybe tomorrow.
anku94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Seriously!! We had only a month of their literal love story before they were separated, before that it was all about their kitkit and tiffs, fans enjoy that.. Yes we want them to reunite and see them happy in their married life but that does not mean that we want them to play the boring routine.. we need things to spice up their romance and love story.. it could be anything just make them the centre focus. And honestly I still can't believe Suraiyya is gonna be positive

Yeah exactly! And i really dont want Surraiya to be positive. It just isnt believable, and she can very easily spice up the story! I hope she just pretends to be nice to ALiya so she can get out of jail and then does a 180 again. Because i want Zain to be mad at his mom, i want them both to realize that they should stay away from their families for sometime!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Honestly right now, I care more about the divorce being finalized rather than Rehan leaving...once it's done I can breathe in peace. 🥱

I'm starting to dread Farhan's idea of an "interesting track" now. 😆
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The fan who visited BI set is all praises for the BI team and their bonding
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Honestly right now, I care more about the divorce being finalized rather than Rehan leaving...once it's done I can breathe in peace.🥱

I'm starting to dread Farhan's idea of an "interesting track" now.😆

LMAO I was waiting for someone to say this.. his definition of "interesting" is way different than what normal people think.

I know me too.. like I said I wouldn't mind him all negative AFTER the divorce is finalized.
manny136 thumbnail
See suri going to jail makes no sense so zaya helping her n rehan hellbent on punishing her, if she gets freed from this i can see rehan pissed esp if its before the third T unless zaya find out the actual truth coz suri getting caught n arrested something doesnt make sense. I think the TC article usually quotes such things male lead lol didnt they quote the sanam actress say she was parallel lead n we know what happened there lol