Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

He needs to go man.. but not killed off, I don't want that extra baggage of those kids in BI anymore and also my fear that the blame would go on Zain. If they turn him negative after ZaYa reunion, I have no problem with that.

Yeah i want his track to be wrapped up, but not in a way that leaves a mess. No killing him pleaseee! I dont really want him to turn negative, but now that Suri may turn positive, they might just go ahead and do that. But one thing, Rehan has helped ZaYa and with ZaYa not really returning the favour, they are forever indebted to him. And it almost looks bad on Zaya's part for not supporting Rehan when he needed it kinda thing. Hopefully in all this rush, the execution and portrayal is right and good.
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry to barge in here..but are we sure he's quitting? I don't want to get my hopes too high! This means Zain dying would've come true had it not been for our outcry! What made them think that we will accept anyone other than Harshad as lead? 😕
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I guess one way they could go forward is by making Zarina the new villian of Zaya married life? I really dont know, but it would be sad to see this show wrapped up because of one bad track or because Farhan couldnt be creative enough.
But for now we will just have wait and watch, because news of the third divorce isnt out yet.
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sneha_kajen

Rehaan needs to leave ..the kids also need to leave and and and Fahad has to know the truth about Nafeesa .Also ShaLam need to regret what they did and Rehman Zarro and Bilal can unite

Yes Rehan and his kids need to go! I doubt ShaLam will ever remorse infact I can see them bashing ZaYa more for supporting Suraiya instead of Rehan

Originally posted by: anku94

Yeah i want his track to be wrapped up, but not in a way that leaves a mess. No killing him pleaseee! I dont really want him to turn negative, but now that Suri may turn positive, they might just go ahead and do that. But one thing, Rehan has helped ZaYa and with ZaYa not really returning the favour, they are forever indebted to him. And it almost looks bad on Zaya's part for not supporting Rehan when he needed it kinda thing. Hopefully in all this rush, the execution and portrayal is right and good.

Agreed but I can't blame ZaYa, Suraiya is family and it was far fetched to have them say let her rot in jail! I feel bad for ZaYa its a tough situation to be in and Rehan from his POV is justified as well.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

I guess one way they could go forward is by making Zarina the new villian of Zaya married life? I really dont know, but it would be sad to see this show wrapped up because of one bad track or because Farhan couldnt be creative enough.

But for now we will just have wait and watch, because news of the third divorce isnt out yet.

@bold - Yes exactly!! Let's pass that hurdle first. More than Rehan it's his kids which bug me so much.
-Facetious- thumbnail
I don't get this.. if Rehan gave the second divorce coz Aaliya didn't support him in his mission, so WHY would he turn all negative and refuse to give the third one? If he was really pissed off with Aaliya he wouldn't have given the second one to begin with in order to take revenge. I don't want him killed man.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

Sorry to barge in here..but are we sure he's quitting? I don't want to get my hopes too high! This means Zain dying would've come true had it not been for our outcry! What made them think that we will accept anyone other than Harshad as lead? 😕

Hey jinn! No we are not sure but we are not believing Farhan no more given his past history and given the latest spoilers it does make you wonder if there is truth to this.

Sadly it does seem like the plans to kill off Zain were true but due to fans demand things changed.

Honestly I am now glad this halala track happened because had it not then the channel and this PH would not have seen the damage. Fans have rejected Rehan and his pairing with Aaliya and now many are rejoicing at the possibility he is leaving!

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I don't get this.. if Rehan gave the second divorce coz Aaliya didn't support him in his mission, so WHY would he turn all negative and refuse to give the third one? If he was really pissed off with Aaliya he wouldn't have given the second one to begin with in order to take revenge. I don't want him killed man.

Good point but you never know with BI, the first two talaaqs went rather smoothly and who knows what could be brewing in Rehan's mind. Two talaaqs do not set Aaliya free, he could at the last minute think about making her suffer because she did not help him get justice for his wife.

I don't want him killed off either, just have him exit gracefully or introduce some sort of twist in which he gets revenge without harming ZaYa

-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
God this is sooo confusing...I really want TC to be true this time..i have had enough of the Rehaan drama..he can leave..we have got ZainAaliya(Harshad Preetika) for Beintehaa who carried the show on their shoulder's for 10months ..so we dont need pillars and khambas to support the show..and Rehaan's character is in no way helping the show..rather the number's have gone down to the lowest..so now is the perfect time to give the character an exit and get Beintehaa back to the magical phase which was there in the intial 6months
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Good point but you never know with BI, the first two talaaqs went rather smoothly and who knows what could be brewing in Rehan's mind. Two talaaqs do not set Aaliya free, he could at the last minute think about making her suffer because she did not help him get justice for his wife.

I don't want him killed off either, just have him exit gracefully or introduce some sort of twist in which he gets revenge without harming ZaYa

It could be anything, make him negative or Zarina plot coz even such things are necessary to spice up the drama and ZaYa's love story, all mushiness would be boring.. play around them keep the excitement level high where people want to come back and see and not switch off their tv's expecting nothing but negativity. Keep the focus on ZaYa and nothing else would matter.