Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
LOL he was promised the role of male lead...that worked out so well for him. 🤓

I remember him saying that his character was well-written but I've never got that feeling through his portrayal...oh well, whatever! He's gonna leave soon, so who's starting the party thread? 😆

But waaait, what about his kids? 😳
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey everyonee! :)
So the spoilers to mea re kinda concerning. I know BI doesnt drag, but whever they rush a track, its not appreciated either. The telly express spoiler, EVERYTHING pretty much is revealed. And theres no ZaYa helping Rehan or anything! The second talaaq spoiler is good, but i am just waiting for the third.

Okay now to the concerning part. Dont hate me, but is Farhan planning ot wrap up this show? He indicated that he doesnt have a story after reunion, and now it seems we are heading that way which is great, but there is nothing left to revealed after. Surraiya like Aliya, and nafeesa's truth it out. THe whole Zaya living off on their own wont happen since theyve forgiven Surraiya so easliy and wouldnt live away from their family. So then what is he planning to show?

And just read the TC spoiler about Rehan. Could be true and maybe not, but I dont believe the Farhan denying part, since hes done it before too. ANd his whole 'itneresting storyline' scares me

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

So the spoilers to mea re kinda concerning. I know BI doesnt drag, but whever they rush a track, its not appreciated either. The telly express spoiler, EVERYTHING pretty much is revealed. And theres no ZaYa helping Rehan or anything! The second talaaq spoiler is good, but i am just waiting for the third.

Okay now to the concerning part. Dont hate me, but is Farhan planning ot wrap up this show? He indicated that he doesnt have a story after reunion, and now it seems we are heading that way which is great, but there is nothing left to revealed after. Surraiya like Aliya, and nafeesa's truth it out. THe whole Zaya living off on their own wont happen since theyve forgiven Surraiya so easliy and wouldnt live away from their family. So then what is he planning to show?

And just read the TC spoiler about Rehan. Could be true and maybe not, but I dont believe the Farhan denying part, since hes done it before too. ANd his whole 'itneresting storyline' scares me

I don't know what to say or think anymore. All of this has not only confused but scared as well. Where is all this going?

I know that was my concern too.. pretty much everything is revealed and according to Farhan he doesn't have much to show beyond ZaYa reunion, also there's not much left for Rehan to do either. God knows what he's planned. After the TC article, my only concern is that Rehan shouldn't be killed and I'd be damned if they put that blame on Zain
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

OMG poor thing but look how cute he looks, that first pic is hilarious!! 😆

Poor bilal such bad luck first he gets kidnapped n now in trying to silence nafeesa he becomes almost roadkill lol. The actor has been getting beaten up even on the other show kkb lol
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The eye patch LOL bechara 😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I used to always think that if Suri turns positive, the show would end since shes been the bamp from the start, which is why all these spoilers concern me. If theres any neg character i dont have a problem with its Surraiya. I dont mind her being negative, since shes been so from the start, and her ploys have always brought zaya closer!

I am hoping she stays negative, I know she apologizes to Aaliya but that doesn't mean she has to wholeheartedly accept her.

Like many I do wonder what will happen once ZaYa reunite but honestly I am ready for Rehan's track to wrap up. It was just bringing the show down so if he does leave I will be relieved.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I am hoping she stays negative, I know she apologizes to Aaliya but that doesn't mean she has to wholeheartedly accept her.

Like many I do wonder what will happen once ZaYa reunite but honestly I am ready for Rehan's track to wrap up. It was just bringing the show down so if he does leave I will be relieved.

He needs to go man.. but not killed off, I don't want that extra baggage of those kids in BI anymore and also my fear that the blame would go on Zain. If they turn him negative after ZaYa reunion, I have no problem with that.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mandy and Shiv, I agree with you both. Like i said, i always thought they would leave these loopholes for when Zaya get back together. That way there would still be something to show after. but they are doing everything before itself. But then again, if Bi was ending, the news would have been out. So i guess thats positive that we havent heard anything?
I want Suri to stay negative. It suits her. But i am really wondering what they are gona show after Zaya reunion then? I am just so confused! But then again, there still isnt news of the third talaaq, so i guess we shouldnt jump to conclusions just yet. I jsut really dont know where they are going with this.

Also, i absolutely hate how easily Zain and Aliya, esp Aliya has forgiven their wrongdoers. But i guess it was expected of them -_____-
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicxolover

LOL he was promised the role of male lead...that worked out so well for him. 🤓

I remember him saying that his character was well-written but I've never got that feeling through his portrayal...oh well, whatever! He's gonna leave soon, so who's starting the party thread? 😆

But waaait, what about his kids? 😳

I've wondered about his kids but they have Grumpy, I do not want those kids anywhere near Aaliya! Leave ZaYa alone

Anku its what is worrying all of us where to do they go from here? They could have gone a different route but sadly they pushed Rehan on viewers and it backfired! Rehan went from being disliked to being hated outright, he was so rejected through this halala track so the news of him exiting does not shock anyone.

I don't want this show to wrap up, I want some ZaYa romance. Show them getting married again, enjoying married life, show Zarina coming up with a new way to plot since her plans basically failed and show Shazia outing Nafeesa since they had to have her eavesdrop for a reason.

I would also like it if the CVs close the loophole with Gauhar-Rizwan-Aayat. It may not be a big storyline but it is one that needs closure.

-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rehaan needs to leave ..the kids also need to leave and and and Fahad has to know the truth about Nafeesa .Also ShaLam need to regret what they did and Rehman Zarro and Bilal can unite