Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Ok...so again farhan sir says keep calm and watch the twist of the show...
Well I don't care about his exit...what about his extra package??

It's really sad that everytime cvs spoil the character and make them exit...hope he does not turn negative๐Ÿ˜•
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly turning him negative seems to be the only way to go now but it seems this is not what Nandish wants. Farhan is denying the news but that could just be his way of trying to keep the track under wraps.

I'm not believing Farhan. Not anymore.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜†...well it's seems BILAL got NAFEESA's medicine...well I will be excited to watch his comedy with his mom๐Ÿ˜†
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey guys ๐Ÿค— So, I just read the new spoilers and:

a) My head is spinning. But then again, that's the BI effect.
and b) Dare I say BI has got it's pace back?? *touch wood!*
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Hey guys๐Ÿค—So, I just read the new spoilers and:

a) My head is spinning. But then again, that's the BI effect.
and b) Dare I say BI has got it's pace back?? *touch wood!*

Dude you need to read the new TC article about Nandish wanting to quit BI. That'll spin your head some more ๐Ÿ˜†
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Dude you need to read the new TC article about Nandish wanting to quit BI. That'll spin your head some more ๐Ÿ˜†

Nandish is quitting?! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ *Tries not to get too happy* Lemme go read that article!
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey everyonee! :)
So the spoilers to mea re kinda concerning. I know BI doesnt drag, but whever they rush a track, its not appreciated either. The telly express spoiler, EVERYTHING pretty much is revealed. And theres no ZaYa helping Rehan or anything! The second talaaq spoiler is good, but i am just waiting for the third.

Okay now to the concerning part. Dont hate me, but is Farhan planning ot wrap up this show? He indicated that he doesnt have a story after reunion, and now it seems we are heading that way which is great, but there is nothing left to revealed after. Surraiya like Aliya, and nafeesa's truth it out. THe whole Zaya living off on their own wont happen since theyve forgiven Surraiya so easliy and wouldnt live away from their family. So then what is he planning to show?

And just read the TC spoiler about Rehan. Could be true and maybe not, but I dont believe the Farhan denying part, since hes done it before too. ANd his whole 'itneresting storyline' scares me
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its only me who feel low after read TC article.i don't care about Nandish my only concern is Harshad shouldn't get sideline completely.Zain character already comprises after Rehan entry.i have no faith in Farhan sir i don't want him to make show story like HDDCS type where Zain will be turn Salman.he create a mess by bring parallel lead he should fix this problem but he shouldn't comprises with Harshad character.0.5 TRP is enough to proof whom viewer's want to see whom not.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I used to always think that if Suri turns positive, the show would end since shes been the vamp from the start, which is why all these spoilers concern me. If theres any neg character i dont have a problem with its Surraiya. I dont mind her being negative, since shes been so from the start, and her ploys have always brought zaya closer!
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

OMG poor thing but look how cute he looks, that first pic is hilarious!! ๐Ÿ˜†