Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

That's true.. I don't know what brought this on but I hope it's for the good and not some nasty twist at backend. It feels not only easy but too good to be true. And honestly it's hard to imagine a positive Suraiyya. Agreed she wasn't responsible for physically harming Aaliya and she was wrongly accused and made to suffer in prison but she was never fond of Aaliya. Nafeesa unknowingly helped her in her mission coz Suraiyya was also plotting to get rid of Aaliya much before that. Another thing, what's Zarina doing in all this. This accident was her biggest ace.

This is why I am scared about the third talaaq but holding onto hope because of SBS. SBS said ZaYa would reunite by Diwali and I can only hope that is the case. Rehan can go after Suraiya but leave ZaYa alone!

As for Suraiya, her turning positive is something I don't buy but she really has no choice but to cut Aaliya some slack after this because Aaliya was not responsible for Usman's death. Suraiya has no reason to keep Aaliya from coming back to BV especially now that the girl helped get her out of jail

I am wondering the same about Zarina, two of her biggest trump cards have now been destroyed. The only thing I can think of here is her instigating Rehan or the twist being she is the one who is really behind Rida's death.

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

This is why I am scared about the third talaaq but holding onto hope because of SBS. SBS said ZaYa would reunite by Diwali and I can only hope that is the case. Rehan can go after Suraiya but leave ZaYa alone!

As for Suraiya, her turning positive is something I don't buy but she really has no choice but to cut Aaliya some slack after this because Aaliya was not responsible for Usman's death. Suraiya has no reason to keep Aaliya from coming back to BV especially now that the girl helped get her out of jail

I am wondering the same about Zarina, two of her biggest trump cards have now been destroyed. The only thing I can think of here is her instigating Rehan or the twist being she is the one who is really behind Rida's death.

Same here.. that SBS thing is what keeps me going. Something seems amiss in all this. Why would Rehan not give the third divorce when he clearly gave the second one on account of Aaliya not supporting him? God knows where this is going. I'm at a loss for words to be honest and hell confused.

Zarina being the killer.. umm I feel that's too far fetched coz she clearly said yesterday to Suraiyya that she was driving and she left the woman alone to die.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Same here.. that SBS thing is what keeps me going. Something seems amiss in all this. Why would Rehan not give the third divorce when he clearly gave the second one on account of Aaliya not supporting him? God knows where this is going. I'm at a loss for words to be honest and hell confused.

Zarina being the killer.. umm I feel that's too far fetched coz she clearly said yesterday to Suraiyya that she was driving and she left the woman alone to die.

When are we not confused?? Each time I think I have this show figured out, BI proves me wrong! Once again things are playing out entirely differently than speculated. Nafeesa was not killed off nor is she going into a coma, the truth is actually coming out and Suraiya's truth has surprisingly been revealed in record time!

I know its far fetched but we really have to wonder where things go for her character here, same with Rehan. I just hope SBS is right about the ZaYa reunion, I see no reason to prolong it. Fans want them back together and not be sidelined like what we saw on Monday. Zain and Aaliya are important to keep this show going without them as the focus, no charm and no Beintehaa.

mandy0310 thumbnail
There's a new TC article out which says Nandish is not happy with the way his role has shaped up because his character is turning negative. Farhan denied rumors of Nandish wanting to quit the show but who knows? Maybe there is truth to it given the way the way the upcoming track is going.
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rehaan's char turning negative scares me ...
Edited by sneha_kajen - 9 years ago
manny136 thumbnail

There's a new TC article out which says Nandish is not happy with the way his role has shaped up because his character is turning negative. Farhan denied rumors of Nandish wanting to quit the show but who knows? Maybe there is truth to it given the way the way the upcoming track is going.

I could see them making rehan neg coz this whole rida drama could make him pissed off. See if he divorces aliya fully what happens to him n family, though zaya will be thankful to him but they would have their own lives to live unless they made him neg n hellbent on revenge on the family coz of suri did
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Just read the article. This explains the rush to some extent. I don't want Rehan to die though, whatever that future track is which Farhan was talking about, it better be ZaYa centric. That's all I care about.
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Rehaan and his khandaan are the only char's which have pissed me off badly even though they are positive but i am somehow not able to like them and neither am i able to connect wid them and honestly when a particular char is not being liked by the fans its better to end it rather than stretching it like a bubble gum
Edited by sneha_kajen - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

I could see them making rehan neg coz this whole rida drama could make him pissed off. See if he divorces aliya fully what happens to him n family, though zaya will be thankful to him but they would have their own lives to live unless they made him neg n hellbent on revenge on the family coz of suri did

Exactly turning him negative seems to be the only way to go now but it seems this is not what Nandish wants. Farhan is denying the news but that could just be his way of trying to keep the track under wraps.
-Sneha16- thumbnail

Bechara Bilal