honeybees09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi,
I thought of quitting everything related to BI serial but not possible bcoz this BI is my 1st hindi serial and which i liked lot, but stopped watching serial from last week (more disappointed)and apart from the story line harshika performance is too good so i came to forum today and come a crossed the farhan sir msg. I don't abt how many of you watch from initial episode but if you ppl recall past you will get to know abt it.
1)We doesn't want booby track to drag but they continued and farhan sir msged this is mistake to drag this scene and wont repeat again.
2)doesn't want mamu to die but happened(they showed him recovering from coma but killed)
3)doesn't want talak but happened(they showed zaya in same room and zain accepting aaliya as his wife infront of that manager but it also doesn't help)
4)from initial we doesn't want rehan but everything happened ( i think everyone will remember rehan and aaliya 1st meeting and BG song we hate it but everyting has happened till now)
5)zaya reunion is expected soon but know is confirmed it wont happen know
6)We doesn't want the show to end but who knows What will happen this will be a big?
Remember one more thing each and every time they will give high hope which will make us to think positive but it end with negative.
This msg is not to spred negative points just requesting you all to keep all your expectations low this is only drama series which is more liked by all and we cant easily forget but there are certain things we have to accept that all these are reel and not real. So take this serial as entertainment based show and dont take it personally and concentrate in your carrier. All these are not advice but reality

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Totally agree with u...
CVS have lost their mental balance...
Doing opposite what they r saying