Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minipiemini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Maneesha_Shanak

Yeah ofcourse he is right...if they had shown zaya re union BI would have ended just like RR was!

Totally agreed if everything would be so goodiee goodiee, bi would also have been pulled off air. There was not much difference between the trps of both the shows. Channel must have seen some potential in the story, something which has never been shown on television. Let's just give them the opportunity to unfold the story and as preetika said it is essentially the love story of zaya so rehan aliya or killing zain is not going to happen
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

Honestly Guys..why are we saying that there's no story after ZaYa reunite? It's not like ZaYa is a 70 year old couple who have lived their life fully!

Why can't they show ZaYa living separately, struggling to make ends meet, Show Zarina doing her planing and plotting at BV, Show how ZaYa come back to save Suri and BV, There's Rizwan-Aayat's story, Fahad-Nafeesa-Shazia are still there...so where is the dearth of tracks?

Farhan is clearly wearing blinders. He does not want to see any of it, it's just an excuse and he's being stubborn about it. I see no other way but to corner channel if we want to salvage the situation like everyone did before when news about Zain dying came out.

Colors brought back Vivian in MB coz fans revolted. Star Plus changed track of Saraswatichandra twice on fans demand. They brought back a dead character coz trps weren't helping in their 10pm show.
minipiemini thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

Honestly Guys..why are we saying that there's no story after ZaYa reunite? It's not like ZaYa is a 70 year old couple who have lived their life fully!

Why can't they show ZaYa living separately, struggling to make ends meet, Show Zarina doing her planing and plotting at BV, Show how ZaYa come back to save Suri and BV, There's Rizwan-Aayat's story, Fahad-Nafeesa-Shazia are still there...so where is the dearth of tracks?

but sweetie, where do zaya stand in all these tracks. We'll just get their filler romance. They'll just act as mediators in all the tracks. Tracks won't belong to them. Where is the passionate love story, beintehaa mohabatt.
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Farhan is clearly wearing blinders. He does not want to see any of it, it's just an excuse and he's being stubborn about it. I see no other way but to corner channel if we want to salvage the situation like everyone did before when news about Zain dying came out.

Colors brought back Vivian in MB coz fans revolted. Star Plus changed track of Saraswatichandra twice on fans demand. They brought back a dead character coz trps weren't helping in their 10pm show.

I'm telling u guys, we jus.entered.his story, this.is the story line Talaaq and its.consequences and halala and it's consequences.
-S.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: minipiemini

I think whatever he is saying is just an outburst of all the things people are writing to him. At the same time I won't mind this track to run for a month or so. He is reasonable if he says what he said. Let me refer another show here called yrkkh, I never watched it but that show also dragged the separation tracks for 3-4 months to the least and see it is the longest running daily soap atm, and fetching good trps as well. We all would agree to the fact that none of us liked barkat and zubair track. We want zaya to be on screen at most of the time together or separated. In other tracks they seem side lined. so just enjoy zaya filled episodes. And as far as Rehan Aliaa are concerned, no matter how many days she spends with him, she ll only love zain and that's what matters. In the worst of times also they have given us zaya treat and I hope they'll continue to do so.

@ bold nope they didn't drag that long

even there was a separation it was b/w d leads no 3rd angle/ rm or anything hear we have to bare the ntire khan family + Aliya is married to R
Edited by -S.S- - 9 years ago
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

but sweetie, where do zaya stand in all these tracks. We'll just get their filler romance. They'll just act as mediators in all the tracks. Tracks won't belong to them. Where is the passionate love story, beintehaa mohabatt.

Hey I get your point...But havent we already seen Beintehaa Mohabbat and negativity since the past 3 months? I wouldn't mind a few light weeks.. And just bcoz they re-unite doesnt mean they wont have difference of opinion. I'm sure not many of us will be able to watch Rehan-Aaliya scenes! Many have already quit and are relying on WUs (including me). The TRPs have almost fallen to half..and this cannot be solely due to the slot change.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
BANG ON REPLY...

i also want to ask those crying cribbing fans that what after zaaya reunion...

what do they want to see

jus zaaya romance for days after days and then show going off air with low trps

cvs try to giv us as many zaaya moments as possible even during the tension time

but they hv to put th drama quotient to run th shw 5 days a wk...for months

now they cant shw only zaaya union n romance for so long

MORE POWER TO CVs...there r many months cuming up where we can see zaaya union
minipiemini thumbnail

Originally posted by: -S.S-

@ bold nope they didn't drag that long

even there was a separation it was b/w d leads no 3rd angle/ rm or anything hear we have to bare the ntire khan family + Aliya is married to R

sweetie I think that was even worse when someone in their 2 yrs of marriage doubts her husband of cheating on her(remember that colleague of the male lead having crush on him and female lead doubting her husband that went for 3-4 months I guess.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

but ZaYa still not together in halala track also.Aliya will be now with Rehan and Zain will be in one corner waiting for Aliya its not a story.if you look other love stories of TV every couple face struggle but there is no remarriage track.that's why all those story still popular.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ZaYa reunion is not mean we want their romance only or they have to do romance if CV'S and Farhan sir have creative mind they can create many track after reunion.don't show reunion but show Aliya as Rehan wife and mother of his kids for two month and Zain is all devdas this not call a story but a torture.ZaYa are separate from last three month how much month you guys want them to keep pinning for each other?