Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -S.S-

so watch Aliya as a mom of 2 kids n some 1 else's wife zain suffering day n night til d last epi coz if he unites them before that he has nothing to show ?

I think him and his cv's has no brain to implant new tracks, they lost it some where.
I donno abt zaya reunion I want Aliya to.walk out.of Rehan's home and I want her to stay separately and independently, atleast that can be bearable, what crap is this😡
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

we only can do to complian to channel.spam them in twitter and fb becz farhan sir not going to lesson us.

Yeah that's all.we can do, but u know colors has.passion for such tracks,
Uttaran, balika vadu, sasural simar ka, who is whose wife and vice versa no one has idea clearly, they too encourage this crap
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
he is right !!
Bt there r so many differeny ways to focus story on a couple rather thn Marrying Aliya wid sumone else :(

PS.now i have a feelng tht now Zain ll also get marry to Sanam
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MamuKiBhanji

he is right !!
Bt there r so many differeny ways to focus story on a couple rather thn Marrying Aliya wid sumone else :(

@bold .. I wont be surprised if that hapens🤢
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: MamuKiBhanji

he is right !!

Now only this is left😳 to torture us, may be after this halala track they might choose this also bcz they r in lack of story
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Now only this is left😳 to torture us, may be after this halala track they might choose this also bcz they r in lack of story

Afyer halala track, if no story left in deir mind, I want dem to take break n come up wid season 2 please wod harshika as leads n change in story!!! I hope dey think abut it!!
If fans start now saying dem abut season 2 ...dey may think abut it seriously!! And I remember once I dunno rangeela or someother crew members of chsnnel/serial...said dey r thinking abut season 2 of BI!!
minipiemini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think whatever he is saying is just an outburst of all the things people are writing to him. At the same time I won't mind this track to run for a month or so. He is reasonable if he says what he said. Let me refer another show here called yrkkh, I never watched it but that show also dragged the separation tracks for 3-4 months to the least and see it is the longest running daily soap atm, and fetching good trps as well. We all would agree to the fact that none of us liked barkat and zubair track. We want zaya to be on screen at most of the time together or separated. In other tracks they seem side lined. so just enjoy zaya filled episodes. And as far as Rehan Aliaa are concerned, no matter how many days she spends with him, she ll only love zain and that's what matters. In the worst of times also they have given us zaya treat and I hope they'll continue to do so.
-Jharna- thumbnail
Honestly Guys..why are we saying that there's no story after ZaYa reunite? It's not like ZaYa is a 70 year old couple who have lived their life fully!

Why can't they show ZaYa living separately, struggling to make ends meet, Show Zarina doing her planing and plotting at BV, Show how ZaYa come back to save Suri and BV, There's Rizwan-Aayat's story, Fahad-Nafeesa-Shazia are still there...so where is the dearth of tracks?

Edited by jjnn - 9 years ago
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What if somebody smashes his head...
Really totally fed up...
There are so many things to do..
Nafeesa truth
Zaya sr2
Suraiya's scary past...
To throw rehan and his family
Zaru and her darling son...
Chand bibi...
Aayat and rizwan
Shalam ko bhagana
Shazu Aur bilu ka nikkah
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

Honestly Guys..why are we saying that there's no story after ZaYa reunite? It's not like ZaYa is a 70 year old couple who have lived their life fully!

Why can't they show ZaYa living separately, struggling to make ends meet, Show Zarina doing her planing and plotting at BV, Show how ZaYa come back to save Suri and BV, There's Rizwan-Aayat's story, Fahad-Nafeesa-Shazia are still there...so where is the dearth of tracks?

Bang on yur post dear!! 👏
Points to be noted!! 😊