Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Well I really am trying not to go by anything but if I assume this to be the truth then I am sorry to say but we would love and pray always the show to be best and continue as long as possible but if this is how the track will continue then the show will not remain it self in the first place.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he can show many thing after ZaYa reunion its not necessary show have to end after their reunion.now from his msg i feel he going to reunion them in last episode till then he going to show Rehan Aliya.so many show still running without leads separation someone make him understand this.better he end show with ZaYa if he not have story in mind.
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
He has a point, okay but how long we can bear aliya with pillar that's disgusting, after some days we might get use to pillar and aliya🤢, they can introduce some other tracks, but this is horrible
Seperation is okay, but being others wife🤢, I'm sick. I agree bi is unique but what kind of seperation is this, does all the shows are surviving on such seperation, this is too much
-Minion- thumbnail
ZaYa are separate from past three month isn't it enough now?
if they not reunion soon then sorry to say TRP going to be too much down and result will be channel will be want to end it becz they already have many shows in hand.seems he not care about his show nor about fans
-Minion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

He has a point, okay but how long we can bear aliya with pillar that's disgusting, after some days we might get use to pillar and aliya🤢, they can introduce some other tracks, but this is horrible

Seperation is okay, but being others wife🤢, I'm sick. I agree bi is unique but what kind of seperation is this, does all the shows are surviving on such seperation, this is too much

yeah their is no problem with separation but Aliya as someone else wife and mother if his kids this is disgusting.how he think we will watch that crap long?
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

yeah their is no problem with separation but Aliya as someone else wife and mother if his kids this is disgusting.how he think we will watch that crap long?

This man has his obsession for his loving dark tunnel, along with him, he is making us also blind.
Deffo I ll not watch show on tv from tomo, if I want to I ll watch online
I cannot contribute to trp's, if not he ll think we are loving his Dark tunnel, he might continue that
-S.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so watch Aliya as a mom of 2 kids n some 1 else's wife zain suffering day n night til d last epi coz if he unites them before that he has nothing to show ?
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What to say
Ya somehow he is right
But look three months had already passed and there is lot of negativity in the show
From this I can assume that zaya reunion will happen in the last week of the show
People are watching just in the hope of zaya reunion if this will not happen soon may be trp will be low
I do not want all efforts of cast and crew goes into bawdi
Farhan should think about it 🥱
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

What to say
Ya somehow he is right
But look three months had already passed and there is lot of negativity in the show
From this I can assume that zaya reunion will happen in the last week of the show
People are watching just in the hope of zaya reunion if this will not happen soon may be trp will be low
I do not want all efforts of cast and crew goes into bawdi
Farhan should think about it 🥱

Zaya reunion. Last week😲😳
-Minion- thumbnail
we only can do to complian to channel.spam them in twitter and fb becz farhan sir not going to lesson us.