zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

A girl asked farhan on FB to unite zaya soon .

This was his reply : Unite zaya and then do what ?? He he don't you want the show to run longer ??

So zaya aren't uniting any time soon

Cr : FB
Edited by zaya143 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
He lost his brain😡 did he met with any accident, what happened to him
-S.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
His statement reminds me of Gul
in a serious note ask fans they will give u enough of ideas what does he mean by what to do look at DABH / YRKKH they get TRP's n long running show n couple is together so why not Beintehaa
Edited by -S.S- - 9 years ago
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah ofcourse he is right...if they had shown zaya re union BI would have ended just like RR was!
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lets wait n watch zaya are the leads n they will have reunite kep calm evenually they have unite im nt believing anything he says let thm gt on every love story has its moment dnt be disheartend zaya will def get bk...
zaya20 thumbnail
now i am officially done with this man n dont worry the way he is going the last episode of beintehaa is also not far away n harshika are so talented they deserve better than this crap.
Edited by zaya20 - 9 years ago
zaya143 thumbnail
Zaya will get back , we all know that !! What we have come to know is that is not going to be soon ... Guess we all have to see rehan aliya crap for a few days or months maybe 🤢
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
farhan must be getting pissed of as pple are bombarding him on fb thts y he said tht jus chill n he already has unfriended many pple...
-Jharna- thumbnail
Honestly..I think Farhan has lost his vision completely in this dark tunnel! He doesn't realise the fact that there won't be an audience to watch ZaYa re-unite if he plans to stretch it!
May be we should make a thread of all possible tracks they can show us after ZaYa reunite and send the link to Farhan! May be that will make him end this ASAP!
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If he keeps Pillar in the story the show is anyways killed for us! But I expected no better answer from him! He shows his dearth of creativity with such statements! What does he mean? A happily married couple has no life left! Such a waste to even try n make him understand anything now!