Golden Moments Of ZAYA#13 ZaYa Ka Saath

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Good Evening Guys πŸ€— . how ya'all ? fine / depressed/angered/frustrated , hmmm achaa sab Kuch ka mixture πŸ˜† hmm so drop that FROWN from your foreheads and chalo aaj se BI show ke end tak , lets get a ride on Golden Moments Again . 😳

1. This Moment was from zubbi-dubbi track when aaliya wants to free zubair from jail and she needs money & aaliya ki mami ne aaliya ko bola ki agar Tum ghar se bhahar gyi to hameshaa ke liye ghar ke darwaaje band hojaanegay and ab aaliya was said Itne mien aaaliya ke ABDULLAH SAAHB ne maari entry with money in his hands and bole ki jaao aaliya krwaa lo bail zubbi-dubbi ki & ABULLAH SAAHB ki beewi was stunned at him , so ABDULLAH SAAHB told his beewi ;-) 😳

Fail hongay to saath-saath, Paas hongay to saath saath

2.This moment was from Dhaba track and aaliya had given challenges to ABDULLAH SAAHB to have her maafi , so yahan hua Yoon . aapni miss dhaabe waali mirchi madam legyi aapne ABDULLAH SAAHB ko hotel ki rooftop pe and asked him to jump from very top and ABDULLAH SAAHB bole theek hai Gir jaata hoon, par girne se phele mai kya tumhee aakhri baar touch kr skta hoon , to mirchi madam got emotional array bhai log mirchi madam ko koi pleasure ni aa rahaa tha ABDULLAH SAAHB ko pain dete huyee smje na , haan to mirchi madam comes forward to hold her ABDULLAH SAAHB hand and ABDULLAH SAAHB bole ;-) 😳

Aaliya ke begair zain kabhi kuch kar hi nahi skta,isliye jahan zain wahan uski Aaliya. jeeyngay to saath saath,marengay to saath saath

and both jump in to bhaahd ( swimming pool )

lo bhai mai to chali πŸ˜† , feedback dete rehne ka , kal fir aaungi yahi par isi samein par , tab tak ❀️ & πŸ€— & Peace out . 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTn1zPUoHPE[/YOUTUBE]
Hawaa Ke Saath Saath__ Ghataa Ke Sang Sang __O Saathee Chal
Mujhe Leke Saath Chal Tuu, Yoo Hi Din Raat Chal Tuu__Sambhal Mere Saath Chal Tuu, Le Haathon Mein Haath Chal Tuu 😳
SONG for today's post 😳
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Glad to see your posts back in action and it's perfect postn
Zaya saath sounds so beautiful
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww sara u are posting golden moments again πŸ€—
D first moments reminds me soo much of how they loved each other n trusted each n obviously Zaya consummation
Second pic is painful but d confession after that was beautiful
Thank u for posting again
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post sara..!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
i hope ZaYa hamesha aaise hi sath sath honge..no matter kithane pillar bechmein aaye.!!
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow thanks much..it's nice to read coz I didn't are all these episodes..I wish I had..it's sooo nice to read...haay...

Thanks for the pm
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
So much for our plans to stay away from the forum πŸ˜† we just cannot resist. Ahh those moments, I want them back!!! Zain and Aaliya forever ❀️
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally u started posting golden moments😊, missed them these days dear,
Loved it Great post and ur narration too good saraπŸ˜‰
In the second moment when he said zain Aliya ke binary kuch nay kar sakta, I felt his strength is his Aliya, so he wants her to be with him where ever he is😊 loved it dear
Thanks for pm
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really missed your post...
It was awesome post...
Loved it...
Old moments always bring tears in my eyes because they were beautiful
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Glad to see your posts back in action and it's perfect postn

Zaya saath sounds so beautiful

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

Aww sara u are posting golden moments again πŸ€—

D first moments reminds me soo much of how they loved each other n trusted each n obviously Zaya consummation
Second pic is painful but d confession after that was beautiful
Thank u for posting again

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

Nice post sara..!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

i hope ZaYa hamesha aaise hi sath sath honge..no matter kithane pillar bechmein aaye.!!

Originally posted by: qhid

Wow thanks much..it's nice to read coz I didn't are all these episodes..I wish I had..it's sooo nice to read...haay...

Thanks for the pm

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Finally u started posting golden moments😊, missed them these days dear,

Loved it Great post and ur narration too good saraπŸ˜‰
In the second moment when he said zain Aliya ke binary kuch nay kar sakta, I felt his strength is his Aliya, so he wants her to be with him where ever he is😊 loved it dear
Thanks for pm

HEY guys , πŸ€— first of all thank you for your feedback . yes i was bsy lately at work , so from now on i will be here !! and pleasure is all mine. keep loving keep watching the show .

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

So much for our plans to stay away from the forum πŸ˜† we just cannot resist. Ahh those moments, I want them back!!! Zain and Aaliya forever ❀️

Mandy LOL , you see . but still we both should keep our distance from negativity as planned πŸ˜†

ZAYA FOREVER ❀️
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm glad u're back with ur golden moments :-)
The current track makes me feel like it's a different show altogether from what we'd watched in the first 6 months! Before Rehan, Zain was all understanding and supportive of Aaliya. But after Rehan's entry, they've made Zain do a 180 just to glorify and fit Rehan! I'm so saddened by the current track honestly! Never seen a PH play so much with its male lead and make him suffer like hell!
Edited by jjnn - 9 years ago