Mina H thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello everyone so this is officially my first os/ss on this amazing couple Imran and Mariam... first part is like what going to happen... I hope you guyz please comment and hit the likes!

A UNDERSTANDING; PART 1

Imran had enough of Najma so much that he yelled at her once again for coming to his house uninvited and snooping around his personal things

Najma: mein bas apse baat karna ayti
Imran: likan kyun? Just leave

Imran was having a bad day as he herd some people again bring up his painful past about his wife and daughter, which made him hyper but he did not say anything to them and when he saw najma his anger all blasted at the poor little girl, najma had really started looking up at Imran like her father as he was always there to help her infact both of them had become good friends and she thought that they had a good bond but when he again yelled at her she couldn't take it and started crying... As soon as Imran saw her tears, his anger melted and he started to feel guilty

Imran: dekho please rona band karo I am sorry

Najma looked up at Imran with tears in her eyes

Imran wiped off her tears: sachi mein I am sorry... I know sorry se kam nhai chala ga toh let's go and get some ice cream

Najma wiped off the remaining tears: really

Imran: yes

Imran made najma sit infornt of his bike like she always dreamed off, she held on to the bikes handle and felt like she was only riding the bike herself, Imran bought her the ice cream and went back to his place

Imran: so kya baat karni thi?

Najma: woh ek buhot zaruri baat karni thi

Imran: bolo

Najma: apko meri mama Kasey lagi ti hain

Imran was taken back with that question

Najma: boliya na

Imran: ac..achi hain

Najma: kitni achi lagti hain

Imran: buhot achi hain likan tum kyun poch rahi hoo

Najma: woh isliya ka kya ap meri mama se shadi kara gain?

Imran was shocked by that question how can something like that even across her mind? Najma: karein gain?

Suddenly Mariam arrived who had herd najma asking that ridiculous question to Imran smacked her across the face

Mariam: najma tumhare dimag tik hai? How can you even think of something like that

Najma again had tears in her eyes

Imran: arey bachi ne asey hi baat kar de apna toh ushai tappar hi mar dia

Mariam: ye mera aur meri beti ka mamla hai so please stay out

Najma: likan ammi

Mariam: hum kuch nhai suney gain chali ghar

Najma: likan meine barey abu ko baat kartay suna tha he was saying that he will get you married to some guy who is already down to his 3rd wife and he only wants you and not me

Mariam: how you think I will ever leave you

Najma: because that's what everyone wants in the house...

Najma started crying: and I thought that know me and naya parusi are friends know maybe he would want to be my pa..

Mariam cut her off: bas chup asey kabhi nhai ho sakta... I am never ever going to get married again

Najma: likan...

Mariam: bas chaliya yahan se

Mariam dragged najma out of Imran house back to their place

Where as Imran kept on thinking of what najma said... Imran knew how cunning nasima was and he felt scared for her... He never wanted Mariam to be away from najma as he knows the pain of loosing kids

Imram could not take the curousity anymore so went towards najmas house and saw big riff going between Mariam and nasima for the first time Mariam is taking a stand for herself

Nasima: humne tumhare rista tay kar dia hai...

Mariam: likan hum he shadi nhai karni

Nasima: sari zindagi mera aur mera bachoon hak marti raho gi?

Mariam: asay na kahaan

Nasima: chup karu... Jin si tumhare rista tay hua hai... bas omar mein barey hai yahi koi 50-55 hai likan dhulat buhot hai bas yahi sharat hai ka najma nhai tumhare saath jaya gi

Mariam: apne soch Kasey Liya ka mein najma ka beghaar reh sakti hoon

Najma: aur unki age 50-55 almost the age of dada abu

Nasima: haye haye donu ma beti ko sharam nhai atti kasey bol rahi hai, humne jo keh dia so keh dia... ab agar tum kuch boli to humse buray koi nhai ho gay

Imran who had witnessed the full drama going on finally stepped in the house

Imran: apse vasey bhi koi aur burey nhai hai

Nasima: sharabi tumhare himat Kasey hui humare ghar ki baat mein anna ki

Imran: kyun Kay mein ne tay kiya hai

Najma was very happy as she knew what he was about to say

Imran: meine tay kiya hai to marry Mariam aur mujhey najma bhi manzur hai

Najma ran towards Imran and hugged him tightly "papa"

Imran felt so happy hearing someone call him papa

Mariam: likan humari inkaar hai

Nasima: soch lu woh buddha Bina najma ka yah yeh sharabi najma ka saath.

So that was part one of this OS I think it will have 3 parts...

Precap: Mariam talking to Imran, please shant ho jaya sab tik hai... kuch bhi kharab nhai... trust me Suddenly Imran tightly hugged Mariam.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Am first...yeah!!!
Awesum os...amazing writing
N fab story..
Continue soon...
N if possible do send a pm :D
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
sorry was a good try...but as i guess it was so soon to reveal n reach all this...:p
but happy to see some writer in the forum
besties for further works..:)
Mina H thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangelasya

Am first...yeah!!!

Awesum os...amazing writing
N fab story..
Continue soon...
N if possible do send a pm :D

Thank you for liking! I will try to update soon... but I am just a little bz so it might take awhile! :) but thanks for liking
Mina H thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabbaR_SheR

sorry was a good try...but as i guess it was so soon to reveal n reach all this...:p

but happy to see some writer in the forum
besties for further works..:)

It revealed everything too quickly because it's my story! I want them to be married asap :)