In a Candid Chat with Chhavi Pandey&Viraf Patel aka Tara&Mj-vi

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Telly Bytes Posted

seem like major candid chat happened with Media when that romantic scenes of MriAra were shoot

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Xx0SQUCWg[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Xx0SQUCWg

Edited by Badtameez_Dil - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Viraf is right. He has played so many different shades in this character and tried so many looks, that his next project will seriously have to live up to the challenge.  I hope he gets a meaty role which will do justice to his talent.  I agree with him that Bollywood should find and get him. Viffy is the honey so the bee (for Bollywood) has to find him and suck his talent out.

As for Chhavi, I think this girl has to stop worrying that people like her only because she played Tara. She needs to have enough confidence that by now she has established herself as an actress in her own right.  She has her identity. She need not keep repeating that she wants to be known as Chhavi.  In fact as Tara she has got to play several shades and so it this character which gave her that opportunity to do so. So she should not be underplaying her role as Tara.  Wish she learns a thing or two from Viffy who never fails to give credit to his role as MJ in his acting graph.
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Viraf is a gem!!!!👏 👏 👏 👏

He appreciates the character he has done and knows it is a tough act to follow!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

Bollywood should come and get him but I am happy he won't leave television for that!!!😛 😛 😛 😊 😊 😊

Chhavi needs to stop trying to distance herself from Tara!!!!😒 😒 😒 😒 😒

People who actors and actresses on television by their characters but she should be thankful that people know Chhavi as well!!!!😊 😊

She needs to appreciate Tara as after this she would only get saas-bahu shows as there is nothing else on television!!!🤢 🤢 🤢

She really needs to learn a few things from Viraf who is always appreciates all that he got to do as MJ!!!!😳 😳 😳 😳

Edited by Shaina_b - 9 years ago