a prediction Rehaans revenge

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
against Suraiya i have a feeling that it was suraiya who killed Rehaans wife and a cover up was done (but i dont know how zarina knows about it because she was out of suraiyas life for a long time so a blooper there).
As we know suraiya will be instigating zain and rehaan against each other somehow Rehaan finds out that suraiya is the one who killed his wife, or zarina tells him firstly he will start to divorce Aliya as he knows thats suraiya does not want zain and aliya getting back together. Then icing on cake he gets them married after that brings them home with police have suraiya arrested for the murder of his wife its a bit far fetched but i would love that. Then reveal to all who was behind her arrest and why

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Would love to see the Rehan and Aaliya divorce happens as smoothly and quickly as possible ( where it was just the opposite for Zaya 😆) and Rehan does just the opposite of what Suri wants 😉
Edited by anjalijiji - 9 years ago
manny136 thumbnail
Suri thinks she has won coz she feels rehan wont divorce aliya n will use the mu to further instigate zain but once rehan talks to zain i really hope they try to figure out who did the kidnapping n zaro tries to reveal to zain the truth coz she will be mad at suri. I really hope rehan brings down suri this time she not only messed with zaya but she might be the reason rehan lost his wife so it should be him who gets revenge, better an outsider then zaya coz of their familial connection to her it would be complicated n zaya always seem to forgive everyone ugh
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Revenge can take place Later firstly i want rehan aliya divorce asap
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with you suk19 and manny136

But the blooper hits me.. Rehaan is father of children under 10 and Suraiya has a raaz that none in the family knows because it happened before her marriage or just in the beginning.. which makes sense that Zarina knows.. - So can it be something else with that car accident and his wife. Only this comes to my mind..?

Otherwise your prediction is nice and it is how I have imagined it myself but that blooper is, too, big to ignore..

- asma

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh my God, that would be... a BLESSING!!