Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you all for the responses and you know what it gives me the reason and energy to continue but tomorrow it will be added with some changes probably.
Thank you all ❤️
If we work together we would not allow anything to ruin our forum
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Aww amazing and really sweet😃
yes the entries of each and everycharacterI would say was very well projected as everyone had their own style so it was out standing.

😃

Word Count: 0

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Honestly, I wanted to watch Rangrasiya, I waited.for it, on the first day It happened
To watch Bi along with Rangrasiya😉
I was awestruck seeing zains entry in the show, he was dam good, liked his humour
That's it I fell in love with our lovely show😳, never skipped any episode intentionally including halala
I liked mamu and zain's bonding a lot, mamu was.the best dad ever, I was lil scared.of our chudail too in the first episode itself, I was shocked to see fahad with two wives in same home😆 , then I thought it would be damm funny.
Abt Aliya.i felt blissfull seeing her in dargha, she was sooo gorgeous in her yellow chudidhar I donno how many times I watched that episode, zain was such a cutipie
Loved him😳
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Honestly, I wanted to watch Rangrasiya, I waited.for it, on the first day It happened

To watch Bi along with Rangrasiya😉
I was awestruck seeing zains entry in the show, he was dam good, liked his humour
That's it I fell in love with our lovely show😳, never skipped any episode intentionally including halala
I liked mamu and zain's bonding a lot, mamu was.the best dad ever, I was lil scared.of our chudail too in the first episode itself, I was shocked to see fahad with two wives in same home😆 , then I thought it would be damm funny.
Abt Aliya.i felt blissfull seeing her in dargha, she was sooo gorgeous in her yellow chudidhar I donno how many times I watched that episode, zain was such a cutipie
Loved him😳

Same because I have been a fan of ipkknd I knew about Sanaya's new show but I wasn't very interested by the promos and I didn't end up watching the show. I also admired Mamu from the episode it self and till date I do. The entries were very very well projected😊 I didn't miss any episodes either but I did decide to for the recent mess track.
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Okay, so, i loved Zain's grand entry in rizwaan's wedding, and how he acted like he and rizwaan were a couple, that was hilarious, then the airport scenes when Zain was mimicking the principal. Then there was Aaliya's first look, i didn't particularly like it, because of the whole darga sequence, it would have been better if they had shown her offering Salaah, or simply making dua'a. Anyway, i liked how darling flashed on Zain's phone when Usmaan called him, and how Usmaan got a fake grade-book made just to saveZain from Suri, it was so cute :)
Then Aaliya and Usmaan's convo, her gift for Usmaan, it was all really good.
Oh, and nafeesa's and shazia's first argument over fahad, and fahad's misery! I hope this was all the first episode, i watched them all in a loop so when one ended and the next started is pretty blur to me :(
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

OMG the first episode.

First of all I was really impressed with the music and the quality of the filming like you I felt it was more like a high quality movie rather than a drama.

I was already interested in the show after seeing the little banter between Fahad, Nafeesa and Shazia. As I thought that instead of laying it heavy with the whole two wives issue, they brought a nice comical element to it.😛

And then the interaction between Usman and Suraiya also made me see another dimension and I was very pleased to see that the 'old\ parent couple in the show seem to have a dynamic as well.

I loved Usman's character from the very start. And I loved how as soon as hears about Zain or Aaliya there is love for them that can be seen in his expression.

And OMG do I have to say Zain's entry!! I was totally floored but most important I was so so so happy to see a male lead that is carefree, playful and still down to earth. Honestly, I was tired of seeing the rude guy with a dark/sad past on TV.

And there's Aaliya, a girl that is religious and yet went out of her way to pray for her Mamu on the day that she was going to meet her prospective husband..it went to show that this character has guts.

But I think what also attracted me is how from the very first episode itself, I felt that both the leads were equal. Neither of them are dominant. I felt that in this show both the leads will be shown equally strong and I also felt that I am going to love this show and this couple very much 😳

Fab post Saheba exactly BI did not follow the cliched formula of a male lead who is the AYM and female lead who was bubbly and OTT.

qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i will check it out as I hadn't...thanks for making these posts..🤗.I started watching mid way and working my way backwards and that is how I intend to stop...no new episodes will work for me...too much drag...and sadness..
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Okay, so, i loved Zain's grand entry in rizwaan's wedding, and how he acted like he and rizwaan were a couple, that was hilarious, then the airport scenes when Zain was mimicking the principal. Then there was Aaliya's first look, i didn't particularly like it, because of the whole darga sequence, it would have been better if they had shown her offering Salaah, or simply making dua'a. Anyway, i liked how darling flashed on Zain's phone when Usmaan called him, and how Usmaan got a fake grade-book made just to saveZain from Suri, it was so cute :)

Then Aaliya and Usmaan's convo, her gift for Usmaan, it was all really good.
Oh, and nafeesa's and shazia's first argument over fahad, and fahad's misery! I hope this was all the first episode, i watched them all in a loop so when one ended and the next started is pretty blur to me :(

Great I loved reading it😃
it was all outstanding and perfect introduction episode
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: qhid

i will check it out as I hadn't...thanks for making these posts..🤗.I started watching mid way and working my way backwards and that is how I intend to stop...no new episodes will work for me...too much drag...and sadness..

Aww how sweet❤️
sure work your way and yes no new episodes for most of us right now