Old Beintehaa day 1 :)

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey everyone so if you have seen my last post regarding our forum family then you would sort of have an idea of what I am doing in this post. Basically some of us have decided to keep our forum active and alive unlike the show sadly at this point.

So I am going to continue with old beintehaa posts like I did with my love stations and with time hopefully they will come back but for now they are not being for obvious reasons. Old beintehaa posts will be bringing back our unique beintehaa so as this is day 1 I am going to ask you all to go back to first episode of beintehaa and I'm 100% sure all of you remember it thanks to the grand entry of characters in the show👏

I personally didn't know anything about beintehaa but because I had watched a glimpse of it at my cousins house I was curious about the story line and watched it from the start online😊 The minute I watched it was glued on literally I was like I'm surely going to love this❤️

It seemed more than a daily soap more like a really rich sort of movie being telecast as a daily soap. I had never seen any of the actors earlier so all were new but really their charm was special and I instantly liked them all.

So I want to know what were you all thinking when you watched the first episode of beintehaa. talk about the characters you assumed to be like and anything that was going in your mind.

Lets try this today and maybe if it works I will make some changes to make it better and improve like I tried with my love stations😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww first episode 😳
The way zain run and jump from helicopter and fall into water and came out love this scene
It's look like some movie scene
The way Aaliya ride bicycle and then boat and reach daragh pray love it to core
The end scene of zain dancing in the club and Aaliya in daragh was awesome
The beautiful memories of beintehaa 😳
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG the first episode.
First of all I was really impressed with the music and the quality of the filming like you I felt it was more like a high quality movie rather than a drama.

I was already interested in the show after seeing the little banter between Fahad, Nafeesa and Shazia. As I thought that instead of laying it heavy with the whole two wives issue, they brought a nice comical element to it.😛

And then the interaction between Usman and Suraiya also made me see another dimension and I was very pleased to see that the 'old\ parent couple in the show seem to have a dynamic as well.

I loved Usman's character from the very start. And I loved how as soon as hears about Zain or Aaliya there is love for them that can be seen in his expression.

And OMG do I have to say Zain's entry!! I was totally floored but most important I was so so so happy to see a male lead that is carefree, playful and still down to earth. Honestly, I was tired of seeing the rude guy with a dark/sad past on TV.

And there's Aaliya, a girl that is religious and yet went out of her way to pray for her Mamu on the day that she was going to meet her prospective husband..it went to show that this character has guts.

But I think what also attracted me is how from the very first episode itself, I felt that both the leads were equal. Neither of them are dominant. I felt that in this show both the leads will be shown equally strong and I also felt that I am going to love this show and this couple very much 😳
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshadfan_pm

Res... Please wait..!

-------

Unres..!

To be honest I got to know about BI in feb. So of course I didn't watch all the previous episodes. However I couldn't miss the first ep. The sneak peaks, promos and spoilers kept me engaged in the show. So yeah, of course it was a mindblowing episode.

Zain's mindblowing entry was from the helicopter jump and then walking out of the water fully looking dashin'.

Aaliya's entry however got me intrested. Though, I am not a muslim. I gtta know so much about the religion (I don't mean to hurt anyone).

It was amazing ep.
Nice post dear!:-)

Thanks a lot.
-Tanu.

How nice experience even I got to know a bit like like the first thing I saw was Zeeshan being slapped😆 The precap caught me hooked and from there I started off with beintehaa😃
and I loved reading your first day with beintehaa's first episode.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Love the post...👍🏼

Honestly I never watched the first episode of BI...I watched it from ALIYA's first Nikah...then randomly I watched till the holi episode and post holi...their KITKIT that was the moment I fell in love with BI.😆

Later on I catched the episodes online...and must say both ZAYA were so damn cute in that episode...and zain's bromance wow...🤣

I was like how could I missed those episodes...really COMPLETELY UNIQUE WERE THOSE MOMENTS...😃
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Awww first episode 😳
The way zain run and jump from helicopter and fall into water and came out love this scene
It's look like some movie scene
The way Aaliya ride bicycle and then boat and reach daragh pray love it to core
The end scene of zain dancing in the club and Aaliya in daragh was awesome
The beautiful memories of beintehaa 😳

Oh god I am mesmerised by helicopter entries now after ipkknd and beintehaa and I was like wow my most favourite and special shows have the helicopter entry similar yet so different😃
Aaliya's entry was very unique as well I have never seen something like this before so definitely loved it. The dargah scene along with Zain's dance in night club was bang on it gave indication of what a girl was wishing and will the guy meet her expectations was running my head😊
Uff the first day it glued us on with the episode and we all became a part of this amazing journey.
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

OMG the first episode.

First of all I was really impressed with the music and the quality of the filming like you I felt it was more like a high quality movie rather than a drama.

I was already interested in the show after seeing the little banter between Fahad, Nafeesa and Shazia. As I thought that instead of laying it heavy with the whole two wives issue, they brought a nice comical element to it.😛

And then the interaction between Usman and Suraiya also made me see another dimension and I was very pleased to see that the 'old\ parent couple in the show seem to have a dynamic as well.

I loved Usman's character from the very start. And I loved how as soon as hears about Zain or Aaliya there is love for them that can be seen in his expression.

And OMG do I have to say Zain's entry!! I was totally floored but most important I was so so so happy to see a male lead that is carefree, playful and still down to earth. Honestly, I was tired of seeing the rude guy with a dark/sad past on TV.

And there's Aaliya, a girl that is religious and yet went out of her way to pray for her Mamu on the day that she was going to meet her prospective husband..it went to show that this character has guts.

But I think what also attracted me is how from the very first episode itself, I felt that both the leads were equal. Neither of them are dominant. I felt that in this show both the leads will be shown equally strong and I also felt that I am going to love this show and this couple very much 😳

Speechless I have been left after reading your post as you have said it all for me and I don't need to say anything more it was just beautiful
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Love the post...👍🏼

Honestly I never watched the first episode of BI...I watched it from ALIYA's first Nikah...then randomly I watched till the holi episode and post holi...their KITKIT that was the moment I fell in love with BI.😆

Later on I catched the episodes online...and must say both ZAYA were so damn cute in that episode...and zain's bromance wow...🤣

I was like how could I missed those episodes...really COMPLETELY UNIQUE WERE THOSE MOMENTS...😃

Thank you I am glad you love my post😊
As I said my first glimpse was at my cousins place where it was episode of Zeeshan being slapped by Aaliya😆I was hooked and curious about the show so I went on with this joruney from the start online. No doubts the way the entries of each and every character was projected was hats off👏
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The way harshad jumped from chopper took my heart...
The entry of him from the pond made me droll...
His biceps and triceps could be seen from the transparent shirt...
Really lived it ..
Second when aliya was going to dharga she looked beautifully and I was thinking why god did not gave me that smile which she was carrying ...
As a whole I realllyyy loved the first episode of the show...
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

The way harshad jumped from chopper took my heart...
The entry of him from the pond made me droll...
His biceps and triceps could be seen from the transparent shirt...
Really lived it ..
Second when aliya was going to dharga she looked beautifully and I was thinking why god did not gave me that smile which she was carrying ...
As a whole I realllyyy loved the first episode of the show...

Aww amazing and really sweet😃
yes the entries of each and every character I would say was very well projected as everyone had their own style so it was out standing.