HALALA indeed is a punishment...

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
So now it's done and done...HALALA...which we all fans never agreed for, which we did not think the CVS would so betray us..but now it's OVER...whether They drag it or end it...IT JUST DOES NOT MATTER...ZAYA MAGIC IS GONE...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Indeed HALALA is something disliked by Allah and the PROPHET(SAW)...and the way the CVS have shown it to the viewers is even more dreadful...๐Ÿ˜ก

Yes HALALA is a punishment for the first one to regret giving TALAAQ to his wife etc...but come on, when the TALAAQ is invalid how on earth can they show HALALA as valid...clearly CVS have misplaced and made a mockery of ISLAMIC RULES...which have hurt me to the core...

GREAT JUST GREAT CVS...๐Ÿ‘.I MUST REALLY APPRECIATE THE WAY YOU ARE SPREADING THE MESSAGE OF HALALA...๐Ÿ‘making it intentional coz ALIYA still thinks she can get back to ZAIN...ZAIN being a witness to all this...and somewhere REHAN breaking the rules being a lawyer...

So HALALA indeed is a punishment not for ZAYA but for us the Die Hard FANS of BI...for...

1- Keeping the trust on CVS that they will show the right way or should I say the ISLAMIC way.

2- believing that there is no need of HALALA for ZAYA to reunite.

3- bashing the media segments SBB, SBS who predicted two months back that it will happen.

4- not trusting each and every spoiler coz of something called CVS UNIQUENESS.

5- trying to protect the CVS, the show from bashers saying YOU ARE WRONG...CVS WILL DO THE RIGHT.

6- bashing REHAN and co every time they come on screen...NOW IT IS LIKE A SLAP ON OUR FACES...

7- falling in love with the show so much that we have become ADDICTED to it and can't let go of it for even one episode...

8- and finally for falling to the LONG DARK TUNNEL THEORY...where all we can see is the EXIT BLOCKED BY THE PILLAR...

I am sorry I am not trying to spread negativity...it is just sad to see all our trust, all our hopes on CVS being misused in such a way where they feel we will accept anything they show...๐Ÿ˜•

Sorry for the long rant,

JUST MY POV on THE DREADED TUNNEL CONCEPT...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
UHH๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
The pain will never go away and don't be sorry it's completely understandable that it's our frustration of being cheated again and again.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww girl I understand your frustrations. Honestly, find something else to watch. Not an Indian drama but something else like an American show or a Korean drama whatever you like. Stay away for a little while..that would help :) It did with me.๐Ÿ˜› Of course I still cried when I watched the episode today because my zaya has been officially separated in the worst possible way.๐Ÿ˜ญ
And I do not trust the writers or the producer anymore. I just hope that soon our show will be back on track.
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vahi tho! They have twisted everything and made a mess in every way they can. The talaaq was indeed invalid. Cvs are just utterly disgusting to have done this. They have played with Islamic rules just to increase drama. And here they didn't even get any trps, leave alone get, they lost many viewers and have ruined the show.
At least now I hope they get their brains inside their head, and give a thought to what views want and reunite ZaYa
N
And awesome post btw!
NihuM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Completely frustrated.
beintehaa was such a good show man.
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Period. I've got nothing to add. U've said it all. I just have one thing to say. Screw that bloody dark tunnel and these so called amazing CVs. We saw ur amazement. To hell with u CVs. ๐Ÿ˜ก
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Habeeba, my dear dnt be sorry, even all of us are sailing in same boat, we were cruelty ditched by cv's
I'm so so pissed, yesterday's episode, heights of farhan's sadism,
Shalaam unbearable, ๐Ÿ˜ก signing nikah name in zaya bed room, cv's decided to take revenge on us for being loyal fans to show๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ, I'm in tears but unable to leave show, seeing zain my heart shattered into pieces.
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you
Frustration at its peak
You have said it all
Amazing post ๐Ÿ‘
Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Habeeba, great post. You have hit the nail on the head, I agree with every single point you have made.
They have made a mockery of my religion, especially after Farhan/Seema said they would not hurt sentiments๐Ÿ˜ก

This is not a different kind of halala as they told us it would be, the only difference I can see is that it is intentional which is a sin and goes completely against the principle behind it.

Way to go Fortune productions๐Ÿ‘
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot everyone for sharing your POV...๐Ÿ˜›...must say we all are on the same boat...it's really disappointing to see the track of a show which we all fell for...๐Ÿ˜•