Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Another awesome update...
I have been a silent reader for some time...
Loving the jealous aaliya a lot...

A refresher after the horrible recent episodes
Edited by ZayaILoveU - 9 years ago
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Awesome Purva ๐Ÿ‘

I love where the story is headed, Sam playing the cupid is so cute..
I wonder why u focused so much on the kids liking Sam... Can't help but sense k kuch tou pak rha hai... Rehaan and Sam?

Oh, and thanks for the pm, sorry for being a little late

Thanks neenz ๐Ÿค— ...kids...there may be a twist..may not be as obvious..maybe it is...
qhid thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Another awesome update,loving the jealous Aaliya๐Ÿ˜‰Thanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks anjali ๐Ÿ˜ณ
qhid thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZayaILoveU

Another awesome update...

I have been a silent reader for some time...
Loving the jealous aaliya a lot...

A refresher after the horrible recent episodes

thank you for the comment ๐Ÿค— and reading. Let me know know what u think as u read on...
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: qhid

Thanks neenz ๐Ÿค— ...kids...there may be a twist..may not be as obvious..maybe it is...

Maybe, huh?
A writer loves the suspense, right?
qhid thumbnail

9-

Zain smiled wryly looking at Sam who had come back to the car for the luggage; she suggested gently "Please hang out at my home for a couple hours...a bottle of wine takes time...even if you are 6 feet tall; you can connect to work from here... I don't think you should drive not just yet". Zain was touched by Sam's thoughtfulness, had been awhile since anyone had really thought about him...and it looked like Aliya had moved on to other bigger responsibilities. He took a deep breath and nodded his head in agreement, told her that he'd bring the luggage, she should go in.

Aliya was waiting inside the home, as he stepped in with the bags...saw that she was struggling with carrying the kids as they were falling asleep, trying to lay them down on the couch. Zain offered to take them in the room; they'd be more comfortable. He picked Kabir up, and walked towards the guest room, quickly looked to Sam to check if he was headed in the right direction, for which she smiled "yeah" with a nod. How well he knew his way around the house, Aliya thought...and she proceeded the same way as Zain with Zara following her. As he was helping Kabir settle into bed, Aliya noticed how gentle Zain was with the kids the entire evening. He hadn't once taken out his anger on the kids ...he despised Rehan ... she knew how much...

As he got out of the bed and turned around he bumped into Aliya as she was helping Zara...he caught her with one arm as she fell on him...on his chest...Zain stayed there...holding on... for a good 10 seconds before he pushed her back with his hands ever so gently, lowered his gaze...ran his fingers through his hair characteristically and got up as he muttered "lagi to nahin...I'm sorry". She wanted to hug him, why had he stepped back so soon, his scent as she'd come close, as he looked at her with his big brown eyes, his intense gaze...his voice...just his whole persona...Zain seemed so grown up, like a man...just one month ago he was begging and pleading her to come back to him and today he was so distant. Aliya was inches away from him and he had stepped back? Didn't he miss her anymore, didn't he want her anymore? Even without realizing, a tear trickled down and she quickly looked down lest Zain notice...she couldn't hold back any longer. Zain hadn't spoken or said much to her since he'd met her at the airport, nothing important anyway. He hadn't asked her how she was doing, how her life was, how her family was...but then...

...had she?

She never once asked Zain how he was...how he'd been, what was going on in his life...and even though she wanted to ask him all of those questions, the one that troubled her most was the one she blurted out..."Zain...yeh Rida ki behen ko kaise jante ho?" Zain stood there perplexed, "huh", ..."dost hain meri..."... and enquired again..."tumhe lagi to nahin?" to which Aliya responded..."magar aise to nahin lagta ke tum uske dost ho..."... Zain still a tad too honest than he cared to show...thanks to the wine...couldn't camouflage to play verbal-tag with Aliya...and retorted "phir dushman samajh lo... ".

Aliya looked at Zain with tears in her eyes and blocked his way as he was stepping out to leave the room...and this time, Zain couldn't hold back anymore. His brain was jumbled with the alcohol and his heart was aching...as he looked straight into her eyes. Zain cupped her face in his large hands...he stood there looking into her beautiful face... with immense love... as tears welled in his eyes but couldn't muster one word...He brought her face an inch to his, his nose touching hers, took a deep breath...he could hear Aliya's heartbeats...as they danced around furiously with his. And he caressed her cheeks with the back of his fingers..."Ah...Aliya..." he whispered... Aliya was in a trance... his electric touch, that moment as he moved his hand to the back of her head and brought Aliya closer and closer...and ... ever so gently her lips parted for a kiss... Zain may have even just touched them with his ...before Aliya heard...

"I'm sorry, I snapped...hum bahar hain, thora rest kar lo... agar kuch chahiye to bula lena" and stepped back and was out of the doorway...He looked at Aliya again and sincerely said..."Sorry, I snapped" and left...

Aliya was dreaming...the princess trance was broken...as she saw Zain walk out of the room towards the kitchen where Sam was. Was she hallucinating, dreaming, had she gone crazy...What was she thinking...? What images was she making stories in her head...Zain was kissing her...he hadn't said a complete sentence other than sorry and thank you and please be comfortable...Zain was not her man any longer... She must try harder to step away, she thought. But Zain...she could not hold back when he was around her...she just couldn't figure it out... no one else, nothing else mattered... what she would do for one kiss...to be in Zain's arms...why hadn't she decided to be this bold...a few months ago...

Why must she be the one in control every time, why must she be the one to let go? If she let go now...then he'd go to Sam...straight to her...never to come back. Aliya was confused and anxious...a myriad emotions... the very thought ...Zain making love to Sam...and she shook herself out of her fears as she literally shuddered...as she looked out of the room towards Zain. He was just hanging out...the usual Zain...helping Sam put some stuff away and gave her a hug as he settled down on the couch to watch some TV. It was just as Aliya's fears were coming true right in front of her eyes...Sam sat down right next to him; he peeked at her pursing his lips and smiled as he asked for some more wine...Sam refused "you will have to sleep on the couch...and work?" as Zain shook his head...being caught in his lie..."I knew you didn't have work...you were just making stuff up to be unsociable...weren't you...Mr.Zain Abdullah..."...

Edited by qhid - 9 years ago
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res!
------------
Unres..

You're so AMAZING dear..I'm head over heels in love with this story..and I just wish that you were a part of the Creative team.You've expressed the emotions beautifuly..Thank you for this story!:)
Edited by AnnRosewood - 9 years ago
qhid thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

Res!

------------
Unres..

You're so AMAZING dear..I'm head over heels in love with this story..and I just wish that you were a part of the Creative team.You've expressed the emotions beautifuly..Thank you for this story!:)

Aw...thank you! Thats so sweet of you...I really appreciate all the feedback and boy wouldnt I love to make a series of my own...๐Ÿ˜† ...I would have so many stories to tell...๐Ÿค—
qhid thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutestar12

Nice update continue soon

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿค—
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely outstanding :)
I am really loving it โค๏ธ