Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I did make a post about something similar but no honestly I don't regret being a proud fan of this show but again I am not happy about the show went all there and here after some time. The show gave me reasons to love it mostly because of it's uniqueness and today when I feel that is lost maybe I am not happy with the truth of beintehaa losing it's charm but not regretting at all as it isn't my fault to love beintehaa ❤️
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I will never regret watching this show, it gave me 9 months of beautiful memories. Harshad and Preetika as Zain and Aaliya will always remain one of my favorite pairings if not my most favorite. In fact I am still watching this show because of them.
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't regret watching this show cause it gave me some really beautiful n happy memories
Edited by anaghazaya - 9 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I HATE this track but I do not regret watching this show. Even though this track is crappy, Beintehaa gave us so many more beautiful things to treasure. I only hope that this bad phase ends ASAP.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I don't regret watching Beintehaa, and I know I never will.. Have seen so many love stories but none like Beintehaa where you go to such extremes for your love... This shall remain one intense passionate love story for me...

Not a fan of current track, but cannot forget the beautiful memories of past 9 months.. taking it as a bad phase of BI and shall wait for it to pass ASAP...
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nope I don't regret. I can never even think like that
Bcz I can't forget those ZaYa Nokjhoks.

Zain's MKB One Liners

Powerful performance of HarshIka and other cast

Funny moments of Shazia Gauhar Fahad and Nafeesa

Rizwan Zain Bromance

Aayat Aaliya Sister Bond

Usman Maamu and his bond with ZaYa

I can never forget these so I don't regret watching Beintehaa

Woh Bhi Kya Din The...Woh Bhi Ek Waqt Tha Yeh Bhi Ek Waqt Hai Jo Jald Hi Guzar Jaayega...!!!

Edited by -AkkiLuvsNBT- - 9 years ago
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I actually kind of do atm. But beintehaa has given me a lot of happiness. Although it is giving me pain rn I'm sure it should pay off sometime
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Im just frustated wid dis annoying track...but neva regret watching beintehaa
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nope! Im frustrated with the current track but dun regret watching this show.
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I have mixed feelings, I'm not sure. I haven't watched BI since 2 weeks so maybe i just don't feel the pain as much as others but i don't know. Ur right, BI has given us beautiful memories, there are so many unforgettable things about this show and the CVS were the best at that time. But I'm not scared to admit that what they're showing now is bull shit and those CVS themselves are the same. I don't trust them one bit any more and i detest them. But for what HarshIka gave us, i still will call myself a fan of the show. This is gonna be unrelated but I'm just using this as an example since its something we have in common. The last time I remember feeling like this was during the zoyaan nikaah, as a viewer i felt totally betrayed and i did say that I regretted watching qh and the zoyaan nikaah was actually fake even though it was never cleared in the show but that's something else, I don't know if i meant it when i said that but in BI ZaYa actually got divorced and Aaliya is actually marrying someone else. If I say now that I regret watching this show, maybe I would mean it but I still don't know. From what I've learned, all I can say is the best things in life always end up betraying u. And I always do feel betrayed, more than I always felt for qh or any other show. I don't what u call that feeling. Regret or what.