Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I don't want it to end but can only c if Zaya are together
Tfs
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank god this news has started to buzz around now.
CVS please bloody read this atleast since you dont bother about any tweets or mails
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's looks like some fan has written this
Whatever it is a voice of all fans
Tfs
568470 thumbnail
yeah its a fan site where fans are updated about their fav shows but they seems to focus more on some specific shows . (:
-Sud- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
CVs should see this and understand ...
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs who so ever has written ths its the view point of every BI fan hope cv's read ths n do sumthing fast b4 its too l8 n thy lose all the viewers...its zaya n their chemistry only which cn attract the viewers n nt any third person
-S.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If only the makers understand this that we want ZaYa
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sudden drop in trp is tight slap on cvs n rangeela,the show which gained respectable trps against 2 top trp rated shows n all of sudden such a huge drop when there is no any cometition for show at 11pm.They deserve this but feeling bad for harshika because of their 8-9 month hard work show achieved so much success but farhans dark tunnel destroyed it .But now honestly i prefer show going off air rather than to watch my zaya suffering each day. I cant see them with any other person it is very painful,i have very beautiful zaya memories n dont want cvs to ruin them,they already done enough damage by showing aliyas rm,i dont want they further ruin them.
Leprechaun thumbnail

Is this Beinteha's End?

The popular show, Beinteha is currently going through a bad phase. The show captured the heart of the viewers with its initial tracks and everyone enjoyed watching the show back then. But now after the timeslot change, the trps of the show dropped badly. Even fans of the show are disappointed with the current Halala Track,where Aliya gets married to Rehaan. The only saving grace of the show are Harshad Arora and Preetika Rao but their onscreen characters Zain and Aliya are not seen together on the show. Zain and Aliya's problems seems to never end, whenever both are about to get back together a new hurdle come across. If this keeps continuing the show will not survive longer as viewers are only interested in seeing Zain and Aliya together. We hope cvs of the show sort of all the confusion and get back Zain and Aliya back together which is the viewers demand.
If the viewers are not happy then how come will the ratings go up? Lets hope Beinteha gets back on its track.