Real pain starts now.....!!! cure is only *trust and love*!!

iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello buddies!!
Well I never trust on spoilers and I actually rely on episodes!! Bt as nowadays most of us nt watching on tv, jst go wid WU!!
Now I have smthng in my mind...I think the story is going dis way if spoilers r to be blved!!
Trust me guys, I feel now the real pain starts for both zain and aliya!!
It seems till now dat rehaan is going positive... bt later on no idea!!!

It seems dere is another big challenge for zain coming up!! It ll be do or die one!!
I feel wen all ll come to abut rida's death happened due to suri...den I feel rehaan ll keep 2 conditions infront of zain "either mom or aliya" , rehaan ll take revenge in form of " suri should be in jail and he ll divorce aliya" bt at the same tym I feel, zain ll make a mind to go for aliya, bt aliya may stop him as she still respect her mami!! (Den here I guess cvs ll do mistake)
If incase zain stucks also btw, den I think aliya ll play role either by smthng to do wid marriage certificate/nikkahnama or she gonna do smthng!!
AND I DUNNO Y I FEEL REHAAN WILL DIE!!! bt it ll good for zaya and at the same tym bad coz rehaan's bacha party ll come in zaya's lyf unless grumpy dont take dem away!! Wich is a very big torture den dis all!!! 😑

I have noticed some r saying dat aliya ll get admire to rehaan through kids n ll nt leave him!! Guys dont forget in 1 year she was close to rehaan's kids, in dat 1 year she didnt had any solid feelings for rehaan, hw can u expect she ll have now?!! As now she is more determined to get back to zain!! She knows very well if nt zain, den no aliya!! Dere is no lyf for dem if dey r nt together!! So I have strong feeling it ll be only one side attraction of rehaan turn negative or such situation also comes!! She may still have good behaviour towards kids, bt dont expect she ll lyk rehaan or admire him!! Ya as a frnd she ll!!

Another thing going in my mind...cvs wat gonna rehmaan chacha play role in dis all?!! I want him to come forward!!
And were the hell dese guys...grumpy, rizwan and ayat?!!! πŸ˜•

One thing I m hell annoyed n sad wid cvs! And dat is if rehaan was the one to marry aliya(as it was sure before only for fans), den dere was no use of bringing billu drama!! I mean if really rehaan was the one to kidnap billu, den yes dis drama was needed as it would help zaya reunion fast!! Bt if rehaan was nt turning negative n suri was the one to kidnap, den no use of dis all!! Who ll reveal out it was suri?!! I doubt on zaro whether she ll reveal it or nt!! Even after reunion who ll reveal suri's intention?!!

I feel ryt after this nikkah, zain's and aliya's character is impt one!! Dunno hw cvs ll shape dem!! Specially zain's, I hope n think dat he ll nt backout!! He ll be extra aggressive n passionate to get aliya back!! I dont want zain's character to be shaped helpless n weak!! Dis is the ryt tym to show his strength!! Obviously its hard infact miserable to see yur lyf,yur love wid someone else!!!

And guys rehaan n aliya in one room!! Expected one!! Zain seeing it very sad n unbearable one!! Bt v have to bear it!! Bt again I dont blv on spoilers although some r turning true nowadays bt den also I dont rely on dem!!

Keeping all things aside, TBH n frank zaya's character now its utmost important one! Cvs really have to move very carefully now!! Dey have to show zain strong character n dey ll!! I dunno y I feel if zain become somewhat weak, den it ll aliya n marriage certificate to play role!!

No doubts the worst characters shaped by cvs till now is shabana,ghulam,zubair and nafeesa!!
Ok zubair was somewhat ok n nafeesa still going on...dunno wat she ll turn to! Bt shabana n ghulam, worst of worst!! U know watvi want now...I want a 360 degree change...n dat ll be shabana n ghulam r nt aliya's real parents!! I want to see those moments wen aliya ll curse dem n zain also v ll ne spare dem!! And sometimes I really feel zaya's parents r nt real as if dey r adopted children's except mamu!!!

Well lets c were cvs take it!! I m actually somewhat excited to know zain's nxt steps n aloya's role in helping zain n coming out of rehaan's grift!! SO YES REAL PAIN STARTS NOW N TYE CURE IS ONLY ALIYA, DEIR LOVE N TRUST!!

Keep watching BI (its optional)
Keep loving HARSHIKA!! 😊 (its must)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Bang on post dear, u said it all
Even I want zain to be strong and win back his Aliya, I donno how Aliya is going to handle all these
Rehan death too ll.create problems, I want rehan to turn negative, then there ll be no soft corner abt him in future for our zaya
As u said shabhana and.Gulam they are worst parents ever, they are not all supportive, they are not.understanding their own daughter, and shabhana comparing zain with that stupid pillar, 😑
God she.is.such a ditcher, I hate her
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Bang on post dear, u said it all

Even I want zain to be strong and win back his Aliya, I donno how Aliya is going to handle all these
Rehan death too ll.create problems, I want rehan to turn negative, then there ll be no soft corner abt him in future for our zaya
As u said shabhana and.Gulam they are worst parents ever, they are not all supportive, they are not.understanding their own daughter, and shabhana comparing zain with that stupid pillar, 😑
God she.is.such a ditcher, I hate her

Dats wat...2 things either rehaan ll turn negative or die wich ll eventually lead to zaya reunion!
And trust me aliya ll nt have feeling for rehaan other den as frnds!! Really for me it doesnt look!! Coz now zaya's love is smthng peaked!!!
I hope I would have one rocket launcher, shabana n ghulam ko tou udha deti kab ki!!! πŸ˜†
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

Dats wat...2 things either rehaan ll turn negative or die wich ll eventually lead to zaya reunion!
And trust me aliya ll nt have feeling for rehaan other den as frnds!! Really for me it doesnt look!! Coz now zaya's love is smthng peaked!!!
I hope I would have one rocket launcher, shabana n ghulam ko tou udha deti kab ki!!! πŸ˜†

Aliya can never have feelings on anyone at her than zain😳
But that pillar 😑 and his background music🀒 god I cannot take it
And u know I got brilliant idea, I want pillar along with shalaam to die in an accident
Only then there ll be peace for zaya
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Aliya can never have feelings on anyone at her than zain😳
But that pillar 😑 and his background music🀒 god I cannot take it
And u know I got brilliant idea, I want pillar along with shalaam to die in an accident
Only then there ll be peace for zaya

ROFL!! nice idea!! πŸ˜† 1 teer sey 3 shikar!! πŸ˜‰
Well I m nt getting tym to watch episodes nowadays coz of studies...bt I can imagine the music would be killimg everyone!!!
Pillar hai tou pillar ban kay rehy!! Jaise pillars khamosh or tang laraye baigar rehtey hain!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It looks like it's only now we have entered this dark tunnel or may be the dark tunnel we're already in has become even darker,narrower and suffocating 😭
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

It looks like it's only now we have entered this dark tunnel or may be the dark tunnel we're already in has become even darker,narrower and suffocating 😭

Yes same here dear!!
I feel dis is toughest exam for zain... he has to bear dis pain seeing aliya wid someone n at da same tym he has to get her back by hoor or crook!! So zain has to use both mind n heart now!!! His real painful phase starts now!! Amd I feel its nt only for zain bt for aliya as well, she ll keep having FB if deir precious moments!!
No doubt a very heart wrenching track ahead!! 😭
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Bingo, same feeling Anjali😭